Magneto always thinks two steps ahead

>Why was he in Magneto's special team?

To fulfill the Asian porcupine quota.

Get in the robot, Shinji.

>watching X-men 3 to begin with

Why do you want to know more about virginman, OP

Needed an Asian for diversity quota

lol

To run really fast, and in case Magneto went up against a bald dude with a gigantic moustache.

dude asian market share lmao

Magneto wanted an annoying fag and you weren't available.

In the xmen cartoon that was running att there was a black kid with the same power. They were just playing off the fact kids would come see it for the character. Which they still made ethnic.

I remember having gone to see this with my mom as a little kid when it came out, at the time I was obsessed with X men, this really killed cape films for me before they became so dominate.

When he was on the Island he could talk to dead people n shit

I vaguely recall him having the ability to atleast shoot spikes out of him as projectiles

which is a lot more beneficial than just being a porcupine

Plus those spikes he grew where massive

>t.polcuck

t. Tumblrina gook

He killed the assistant of the doctor who was curing mutation.

That makes him the second most important member of Mag's army.

What made me laugh was when Pyro stopped him talking to Magneto and said something like "Do you know who you're talking to?" then the Asian guy said "Do you?"
Yeah I'm sure some face spikes are really terrifying a guy who can manipulate fire.

>knock Pyro's lighter out his hand
>he can't do nuffin

Still stupid in a world where guns exist.

>not liking big tits

What if Pyro refuses to hug Asian guy? Those spikes would be useless too.

Is that Spyke from X-Men Evolution?

nice trips, and those are quills, Syke had bones.

there is one power they didnt mention in the film (maybe in the directors cut?)
he can make really big cums
magento loves them

token asian and tax
if he was white, then he would have been written off as "close with the director" etc. the point is his character is pretty useless and didn't add anything to the movie and anybody can do that job

>Sup Forums threads
>Sup Forumsthreads on Sup Forums

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are basically the same board now.

Sup Forums is the worst

>Sup Forums
what?? i remember like a year ago people still callng them the tmblr of Sup Forums. what happened?

Imagine how shitty it must be to be a mutant with shit tier powers.
You get discriminated by normal humans and every mutant laughs at you because you are shit.

That's /cgl/.

I actually more relevant tv discussion on Sup Forums than /tv.

/mlp/ should be deleted so that the horsefuckers flood Sup Forums again

Leave Beak alone.

There's a guy whose body is completely covered in eyes, you know what they call him? Eye Boy.

Know what they could have called him? Argus.

Imagine how awesome it is being a mutant with a healing factor, you're young for the longest, you can get extremely muscular in the span of a few hours.

Still think super speed is best.

You can work out and muscle up super quick, you think quicker so can read and learn at an insane rate, becoming a human library. Hell if you can think quick enough, you would also be a ridiculously charming mother fucker since you would have plenty of relative "time" to think of witty replies.

>tfw the healing factor Chads are bullying you
>tfw you can't even take revenge with your daddy's gun

You actually can, they're not invincible, Wolverine just has an impenetrable skull.

Wouldn't they heal even if you shoot them in the head?

Not if it killed them

err didn't wolverine get decapitated in one of the films and live?

Wolverine got shot in the head and knocked the fuck out, just draw penises on his face, he can outlive most people but he can't outlive the shame

I don't remember that ever happening in the films, in the canon comic books though he is decapicated and killed.

I thought in DOFP in the fight at the stadium he got decapitated and throw into a lake or something

No, choked and bound with a piece of metal if I recall correctly

Nah he got encased in reo bar and thrown into the water

yea but thats just until theres a new artist/writer then your powers get souped up. ice man got roided out and could completely shape shift when they got done with him and jubilee ended up a vampire who could carpet bomb a city block

spikey would probably end up a male version of that morlock bitch marrow

>vampire Jubilee
What really? That sounds like they jumped the shark with a character no one gave a fuck about.

Kekd

>Sup Forums posters have conservative values
>s-stop expressing your opinion you fascist

Enough samefagged replies for your epic screenshot, fag?

>t. I don't know what t. means but I use it anyway like the dumb ass parrot I am in a desperate attempt to fit in

Fuck you children and your buzzword coveting mentality.

Yeah this, Spyke was pretty much a male minority Marrow. He even stuck around with the Morlocks like she used to.

omg lol epic

He fucked a human fly and made the ugliest babies in the history of comic books.

>70262589
lmao malone

>t.t

Yeah that's what I thought.

>Pyro: Do you know who you're talking to?
>Asian guy's needle's pop out
>Do you?
>Pyro: Aw shit! You're Spike Lee!
>Asian guy's face when

hah

>I'm a Spider, not a dog!

His has four dicks. That's his true power.

>I actually more relevant tv discussion on Sup Forums than /tv.
I couldn't tell from the way you write m8

the power to never be kissed

>Needed
Needled*

What was the point of Wolverine's power, why was he in Xavier's special team?

Indestructible and immortal > turning into a hedgehog

He was a rescue mutant, like a rescue dog. Also his power totally saved Rogue at the end of X1.

nah Sup Forums does not talk about politics unless it is shoved down our throats

Srsly I don´t like this Sup Forums stuff here on Sup Forums but you have to admit that a lot of movies try to push an agenda and this is Sup Forums related in my opinion.

kek why aren´t there more stupid jokes like this in movies

Immortal > pic related

wolverine is not immortal he still ages

very slowly, he's about 150 years old

Barely. He's gotten older, but not "aged". He has no senescence at all. His cells can perfectly repair and multiply, so DNA damage isn't a thing for him.
If his DNA were as susceptible to damage as a nomral human's he'd have died early, if anything, because of his excess cell division.

Seriously guy? You are comparing rapid regeneration and indestructible bones with lethal hugs?

he's gonna die eventually

The welfare office should be closed so BBC floods your mum's snizz again

If his DNA doesn't erode then he'll never die of natural causes.

Well he's dead in the comics because some virus stopped his healing but they'll bring him back eventually.

his death didnt even have to do with not having a healing factor, he couldve died the same way with it

This is the best a contrarian can do.

Shit mutant power exteremly good performance

well the character i made up in my had has 10 arms and can shoot lazer bolts out his eyes that no one can stop and it kills anyone it touches.

I'm just explaining why Wolverine is useful to the X-Men. Calm your britches.

lol

if his cells never go worse with age explain how old future wolverine has grey hair

also graying in the film. clearly he ages and his cells go worse

Is hair colour related to DNA loss? I always thought it was just a weird hormonal thing where you body just said "I'm tired of producing brown you'll get grey and like it"

t. means regards, he used it correctly

t. knower

gradually your hair cells as they replicate get shittier and produce less and less of the pigment thats why they grey, same as why skin turns nasty as you age.

Because Days of Future Past was made before Wolverine had the backstory with being alive during the 19th century. I think.

Anyways, in Old Man Logan he is compeltely grey but in Age of Apocalypse he has no gray at all. Just depends on writer/author I guess.

Didn't know that.
But still, if Wolverine's DNA is eroding, albeit at a much slower pace, what happens when his joints begin to wear down? Will he not just regenerate the cartilage? Wrinkles are just cells being shitty and lazy, so it's not something his body would likely think to heal. But actual damage caused by aging would just heal, wouldn't it?

Aint there some shit in the comics about how all the adamantium in his bones is poisonous as shit and his healing factor is working basically 24/7 to fight against the stuff and without it he heals even faster and really is biologically immortal.

I dont think so. He has the adamantium because of the healing factor since the bonding would kill normal people, but I mean that applies to pretty much everyone else involved in the weapon x program

He is right though. The healing factor is working AGAINST the adamantium because it is a foreign substance in his body. His healing factor is actually much better when he had adamantium removed by Magneto. With Adamantium, he regens less fast than Deadpool but without it, he is virtually unkillable and will regenerate from practically just a single cell.