What will he do when the Burzum money runs out?

what will he do when the Burzum money runs out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umVhxCeyk_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What burzum money

Hopefully when the money from his meme Youtube videos dwindles, he'll look for other ways to make money, and hopefully one of those ways will be playing Burzum material live.

Sell lamps

Why does a 43 year old man look like a 600 year old man?

meme magick

Make another ambient album.

Hopefully not the kind with lampshades, right?

He doesn't need money. He's self sufficient, cuck.

Superior viking genetics

He still buys food last time I checked, and the French government specifically denies him gun rights, so hunting would have to be done with a bow he would probably have to acquire. Other than that he is self sufficient as far as I know. I guess he'll need clothes for his oldest male and female kids too at least.

Pretty sure he's making more with his board game at this point.

>He's self sufficient except that he'd starve to death without help from society
Impressive!

You know that I was correcting the guy who said he was self-sufficient, right?

>meme Youtube videos
they arent meme bro. their legit

I remember seeing a video where he said he lives 100% off of the money from his music.

(and his books and RPG, probably a lot of t-shirts being sold too)

Blame jews and minorities

there's always money in the banana stand

>DON'T PLAY MUSIC
>DON'T FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
>DRESS UP LIKE AN AUTISTIC RETARD AND ROLE PLAY. TRULY A MAN'S GAME

pls

back 2 prison

>>DON'T PLAY MUSIC
>>DON'T FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Good advice for healthy men. Men need to be focused on real life not silly delusions. You have been culturally programmed to think otherwise
>DRESS UP LIKE AN AUTISTIC RETARD AND ROLE PLAY. TRULY A MAN'S GAME
Not an autistic retard. He dresses up like his ancestors. His game lets him get in contact with his true self.

How's that board game selling Varg?

>Even though you have been raised to think the individual is all that matters and me me me I matter and what I want is important; Well fuck you that's bullshit you've been fed with a lie and it's about time you snap out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=umVhxCeyk_U

Kek

he seems to have all he needs. it's really not that expensive to live comfortably if you're willing to live as an outsider to western consumer culture.

also youtube money

his vids make no money

Also he's in Europe. that NEET life and social benefits are only available in Europe and in Aus/NZ.

Not "no money," but certainly not enough but doesn't hurt. However, he is living outside of society and he owns his land so it's a cheaper life.

if by "no money" you mean "little money," see my previous point:
>it's really not that expensive to live comfortably if you're willing to live as an outsider to western consumer culture.

unless hes changed it. could have sworn he doesn't monetize his videos

I just pulled up his latest video and there was an ad on it so....

Kill his family and then himself.

Make more tabletop RPGs

>"I hate niggers and minorities, they're leeches feeding off government money"
>lives off government money

Certainly cracks up your brain cells

I don't think he gets social benefits. he's NEET living off money he earned and land he owns, so who cares

When will you people realize Varg is CWC tier autistic

I'm an American wagecuck so any welfare service is a benefit in my eyes. Euros and Aus/NZ don't know how easy they have it.

ha

He's a man who knows how to cut corners when he has to.

Yeah, that's it. He said 100% on Burzum and MYFAROG.

I wonder what he feels while watching himself as he edits the videos and overlays text to correct any mistakes in what he says.

I mean he recorded his early albums with Peavey equipment. Varg doesn't seem to put much worth into good equipment. But hey, the music's great anyways

The videos would be fine if it weren't for that spooky music he lays on it.

He's not a proud man.

Varg doesn't hate niggers or minorities. He hates society and civilization more than anything. He's an anarcho-primitive type who believes that humans work the best in small tribes. Stop spreading disinformation you butthurt leftist.

all the memes aside, it's probably pretty comfy where varg lives.

>who believes that humans work the best in small tribes
I'm pretty sure this is part of the Nordic mentality

It looks comfy af. Sunny and green central France.

>has 1k kids working on his farm
>every year makes a new kid
>welfare
>gets paid for every kid by government
>ocasionally sells myfarog, burzum shit, can buy a lot of cheap food (like potatoes) for it
>has rich mom from norway afaik

he will do ok

yeah this. also he probably has ok money after his albums selling while he was in prison, probably owns his land too

Ya, Varg seems to have made a really nice life for himself after prison. Being able to live off of music he made a while ago and games/books he enjoys creating seems perfect. He also has a beautiful family and seems to not be completely shut out from other people.

nowhere france. the "town" near where he lives is probably shit but the nature is pretty

what will his kids do after he passes away? they will just be potato farmers lol

become grumpy alcoholics and complain about everything while on welfare

i wonder how they will react to getting older anyways. they'll be so ill adjusted to the regular world.

I don't know, his wife is still fairly young, and assuming nothing tragic happens, she'll be alive for a majority of their children's lives. They seemed to be doing a good job of raising them, even if they'll adapt most of Vargs kooky worldviews, it shouldn't set them back much or at all in the real world. But what do I know.

>probably owns his land too
Yeah, he made a whole video on why you should buy land and get married and settle down. He owns his land in France.

what's wrong with nowhere france?

quite the opposite, desu. they'll have a more unique perspective on life. dunno about the effects of antisemitism tho.

dirty shit towns. the rest is great

>they'll have a more unique perspective on life
growing up in a bubble does not do this to a person, at least in terms of acting in society

They'll move out at 18 and start slutting it up just like escaped Amish kids do

>isolating children from society and feeding them conspiracy theories will give them a quaint "unique" perspective on life that will help them be better in society :) :) :) What could possibly go wrong :) :) :)
For the love of cunt eating god i hope you never have children

I didn't know Varg was brainwashing his children and cutting them off from society. Do they not have access to the internet?

don't be pedantic

lol, how is that being pedantic?

we was vikingz

he looks like a mount and blade npc

I would have loved to kill him back in the stone age

You mean if his wife's moneyruns out.

how does she have money?

wife's inheritance money.

LESS TALKING, MORE RAIDING

They live in France because his wife gets autism dollars there.

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

He gets compensation from the Norwegian government for falsely imprisoning him for 17 years

Nigger the comment you replied to says he doesn't get any

im sure they'll turn out better than you neets

they do have internet, dummy.
(also, how else would he upload his videos?)

so do Norwegian prisons have educational classes and shit or did he teach himself all this self-sufficiency stuff? I know it's not rocket science but most people don't leave prison and immediately start living in isolation off the land.

>He's on welfare!!!
>His wife's on autismbux!!!!
You don't have to like him or agree with his views but don't make shit up