Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OPsL6dECQ38
youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2Vyw_FGIhAE
youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>[Update] [Auto] 9

It's temporary. You took acid cause you wanted to feel this way, just enjoy the ride. Put on some music and think happy thoughts. Nothing and no one is trying to hurt you. You'll wake up completely fine in the morning.

Don't be a pussy and let everything happen

but fuck man

gr8 m8 r8 8/8 rly sold me m8

don't worry i called 911 theyre sending police and an ambulance to send you to a rehab facility you'll be fine

not true i took it once and still have permanently altered vision, i can deal but still see tracers, visual snow and a lot of other negatives

Try peeling your face off

You probably feel like you're on an insane journey in your own mind right now but chances are you're just hanging out in your house or a friend's, completely out of harm's way. There's no reason to be afraid. Positive thoughts.

youtu.be/OPsL6dECQ38

tried that. didnt work. any tips?

Well that's mighty fine typing right there for someone who is tripping acid.

> Not exactly the strong stuff you're using I assume.

You'll be fine.

Watch this video:youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
Listen to this song:youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

That's extremely uncommon , and a symptom of underlying schizophrenia x you might need help

I don't think LSD is the right drug for that suggestion to work. Although, it was an amusing thought at least.

Think of how your digestive system works.

Are you alone? Have you considered fapping? I came once while coming down and it was way better than normal.

Oh, also, it's just acid. It's a fickle substance and can feel uncomfortable or scary sometimes. Just find something to concentrate on, like stare at the ceiling while playing with a flashlight and listening to music. You'll come down eventually, just try to avoid thinking anything negative.

Bwaaaahaaaaahhhh

watch this, always calms me down.

Watch this. It'll bring you down nice and easy.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Vyw_FGIhAE

Everything is fine. Your on a plane that will even out, and everything will become peaceful again, and you won't have to worry. Just breathe.

Chill out bro. Last week I was camping and found a bum by my campsite but couldn't leave because I was tripping. You're probably safe

Don't panic, but if things get a bit too crazy, you're probably dying.

If you can do it, music is important. It can be really helpful. Something you like to hear when you feel good.

This is wrong. No amount of acid will kill you. There's motherfuckers doing 30 tabs at a time right now that will live to tell about it.

What is this from, my m8?

Sauce ?

no fucking clue

maybe i can help.
Whats the matter op?

It is. I had a friend accidentally had crystals from a full cap of acid blow into his face. Hundreds of hits. Didn't kill him.

It's not the acid that will kill you, it's the thinking you can fly while you walk off a bridge part that does.

Let's talk about your deepest secrets!

People are silly. But a few of them have no idea what you do. Remember that.

Op - I can tell you if you just relax and let it work its magic you will forever see the world in a new light, almost as if your third eye has opened and you will know the secret to life, the trick is remembering it when you wake up tomorrow

He's lying to you, OP. You're slowly dying. Call an ambulance now before it's too late.

It's not the fucking X files.

this is op. are you so sure im dying? at what rate? can you plz tell me the exact chemical i took? do you know my chemist by name bc id like you to thank that mother fucker

exactly, this is reality. OP is gonna die.

Check your heading, discard negativity.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

LysercinDiglosixAmino Acid or something like that.

You're not dying you'll be fine after you sleep - I was just fucking wit you

John Fahey made some dang good music

Your golden OP.

you ever done acid?

You currently control your breathing patterns. Is your door locked? I think it's unlocked user you should go and check.

Is anything out of place? You seem to be having a panic attack. Should you call for an ambulance?

I also am b except nothing special is happening.

Going to light a bowl fer OP. Big ups OP.

Everyone is lying to you, OP. Get out of the house NOW! YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!

I miss LSD so badly
Funnest drug I ever tried
Been 20 years since the last dose
Sure wish I could find a reliable hook in Cali like high school days

All of you should be given 50 hits of LSD and set out into a forest alone in different locations at sun down.

Actually, anyone messing with OP should just be given like idk 50 hits and then strapped down to a chair until they come down in a dark room.

OP if you can still read and type, you will be okayyy

Get offline and enjoy that shit.

I've had a bad shroom trip before, so more intense, but shorter would be an interesting change of pace.

Let me tell you a little story OP to cheer you up
> first time I try acid I'm a 17, a sophmore in h.s. bestfriend scores from raver skater kid (this in 1997) we both happen to have inschool detention that day.
>drop em before the bell rings. Firsties for both of us. No talking in detention... keep looking at ea other, giving hand signals and silent talking ..
>"anything yet?" NAH
>suddenly...
>everything gets hilarious to me. I cannot stop laughing. Campus supervisor watching over detention "WTF IS SO FUNNY?"
>I DONT KNOW MAN
>"go sit your funny ass in the back of the room". I go and sit in desk sitting sideways against wall. Look back
>Front of class room is 1000 miles away

hahahah oh shit not OP but that is hilarious

didnt cheer me up :/ -op

OP, go wash your face in the bathroom. it should refresh you a bit.

just had a huge fucking edible im fuckin g LITTTTTTTTTTT

Listen to some psychedelic music

youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

Here's one google for more before you know it you'll be in a better frame of mind

Imma post some nice things for OP.

I had bad trips before dude....looking at funny vids of animals always helped

Go jack off, it's fucking supreme.

]0990-][980][809]890]][890]89089[][089][098]089]089]09][89][890]8[08]908[[]089][098[]098][098][908[]09][0][0[[]90[]][78[]][7]6[[]68][86[]87[]7][][7][6][[]6[]6][6[]6][6[]6][6][6[]6[]6][6[]6[]6][6[]6[]6[]6][6[]6][6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6][6][6][6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6[]6][6[]6[]6[]6[6]

Damn straight, nigga, I was just in that thread.

some real quality wembs