Aight Sup Forums the time has come my girlfriend cheats on me i have no friends my job sucks my car sucks im out of...

Aight Sup Forums the time has come my girlfriend cheats on me i have no friends my job sucks my car sucks im out of money and I want to die dubs decides how I do it plus general kill yourself and cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvaZFUVLumY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no matter what, do it on livestream.

Will do

k then, bullet to head

She cheats on you?

yea and her friends help her hide it

rolling for drink bleach

winrar OP you know what do
get your livestream up

you win my friend

rolling for hanging

if trips you give all your money to charity and spend the rest of your life helping others.

But how do you know?

Fuck that bitch, get a better job, and go out more

mutual friends informed me plus im a pretty scary dude when i yell not that i would hit her or anything but she told me eventually aswell

deliver plox

Don't kill yourself just go get a better job and go out more and meet new people

cmon OP, double dubs demands it

Welcome to life. Quit being a pussy and change your situation, instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Only little bitches kill themselves.

quit trying to be moralfags, let OP get off the ride if he wants.

Fuck off, nugget. You should kill yourself instead

not being a pussy just too lazy to fix ima run out and find some bleach real quick and ill set up a live stream

you fuck off. He's an adult, and its his decision to make. He wants to, he will and hopefully on livestream (hint hint).

Fuck that, just hang your stupid ass. Quit wasting our time

WOOO OP GON AN HERO

keep thread bumped till he gets back

bump

Hey, OP. Take every fucking pill in your med cabinet THEN drink bleach.

I'll keep rerolling for this.

Rolling

OP's already off buying the bleach, niggers!

Poor dude dont do thst dumb shit grow weed

bring two bitches home and show her them

see

He's not doing shit, nigger. He'said fapping to pics of your mom

Eat as much rat poison as possible so hazmat evacuate andclean up the mess.

see

bump

He's just keeping everyone from jacking to pics of his mom by threatening suicide. He's off banging his sister

I have a hard time believing that, seeing as that's pretty convoluted.

bumperino

Bump if trips kill the bitch to

Lightning McKillYourself, good luck OP

I have a hard time believing he is "off buying bleach" who the fuck has no cleaning products in their house? Who kills them self with fucking bleach anyways? LOL

I've been there. And after sobbing like a bitch for a while decided I wouldn't let her beat me at life. Rage made me a man, 3 years later I have a college degree, a good job, great friends.
And she got knocked up by a nigger and lives a dead end life in some shitty shack.
Show that slut you are not a loser.

Sounds like she showed you. She chose a filthy nigger over you. You should kill yourself immediately.

well maybe he's just looking for it around the house. Hell, he could've ran out and not needed to buy any yet. Also, people who want to give the user collective a good show drink bleach.

I couldnt find a store that was open that was selling bleach so i figure i have two options here grab the knife and slit my wrists or furiously masturbate and procrastinate some more

Hang yourself and Jack off until your dead

knife OP. Bleach user here.

Such a jig

remember: down the street for results!

c'mon, OP. I got this thread rolling, you better deliver.

Substitute yourself, please

Op be thankful you don't have a kid with her. Now move the fuck on with your life and spend time on bettering yourself do not jump into another relationship. You have some issues to work out so take care of that first and the right girl will eventually come along for you.

Double Dubs. C'mon, faggot.

go sit on one of your dildos and don't ruin this for the rest of us

Fuck off moralfag, if he's about to do it, be here to watch him and applaud

youtube.com/watch?v=dvaZFUVLumY theres an undertale rp livestream guys

see
and

am i still bannned?

Why commit suicide....
If you can commit murder?

I never got why people isolate themselves when they have a gf

Substitute yourself, because he's not going to do shit. We don't want to be disappointed

If you're so edgy please prove it by making national news and go Columbine up a movie theater showing the New Ghostbusters.

>trick is on you when you show up to an empty movie theater because nobody will pay to see that shit, and have to shoot yourself in the face.

we don't know that. besides, I don't want to die yet, I got shit to do.

OP i have to go to work soon so please hurry and kill yourself or admit your a fag so I can find something else to do.

If only

Op here
Okay new game
Trips decide
>Live
Or
>Die and will stream it

Rolling

Die, dickhead. Do it, or GTFO

live

Roll for life

die

die + stream

I already decided that OP should drink bleach AND livestream it while dubs was the condition. Don't be flopping the rules, nigger.

re-roll

Die

rolling again

come on nigger

keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

Rolling for - remove yourself from the Internet because you even fail at suicide.

roll for this guy

rolllll

OP confirmed pussy, no wonder your gf cheats on you. you fucking half assing cowardly waste of fucking time and space.

rolling for death

die

Tinycam
com/im-trolling
I'm here come join me

rolling for op to not be a faggot

check quads faggot op

seconded

die op

kys OP, slit wrists

Die you manchild!

kys.exe