I did a horrible thing

I did a horrible thing
I am having difficulty breathing and i am shaking like crazy,i can barely type.my heart beats rapidly i cant thunk straight.
Can i get any advice on how to stop tgis sensation or how i can accept the consequences that will come?
Pic unrelated i had nothing fitting enough

whatcha do?

what did you do faggot

I stole something

get drunk
get high
get in bubble bath
either or just relax

Just watch some TV.
After a few weeks, hooker bodies just kinda take care of themselves.
If there are raccoons in your neighborhood, only takes a few days.

You have to relax, and share, like in therapy. Tell it once, and the unease passes. Then you can have a calm plan.

Basically you need to Drink and maybe Play games and then The policevwill fuck u up or something

was it an arizona and some skittles?

you should be nervous, they shoot people for that shit

No

well then elaborate.

Kill yourself

I stole a lot of money from a family member

Nigger

give it back then.

+1 for obvious solution

I cant,i spent it already

Smoke shower sleep load gun put under pillow

around how much are we talking?

Yeah, give it back to them. Or just buy them a present with it.

Unfortunately i dont have a gun

4000 euros,around there i think

I stole a bike from someones backyard when I was drunk once. Missed my train and had to get home. Felt a lot better when I put it back the next night. I also left some chocolates and a note that said 'sorry'.
And yes, I'm half black.

Prostitute yourself for the money.
Respond to dodgy craigslist adds that promise vague, yet large, amounts of money.

You'll want to get a loofah beforehand, so that afterward in the shower you can get at all those hard-to-reach places on the inside of your anus.

are you a junkie

Money can be replaced, start saving you lazy piece of shit.

No

Kill yourself

It can,but im dependant on that family member

Well you fucked up

I know

Don't ask.

Ask what

what did you steal it for

Out of greed,there was no need for me.to steal it

You should get a job. And sell whatever you spent the money on. Although you probably blew it on consumables like a retard.

well what the fuck did you buy then?

Don't ask .

I know i should,but im too young to get a "real" job,i could.work at mcdonalds,i hope

Games

Don't ask .

how do you even spend 4000 on games jesus christ. sell that shit if you can.

I would love to,but i cant sell the microtransactions made in game

that guy is a fucking legend

Who

>dependent on 'family member'
>too young for real job
>spends money on stupid shit
Underage fagget living with parents.

MFW I didn't even notice my bike gone, and then three days later see it has fucking balloons tied around the handle bars with a hallmark card and heart shaped box of chocolates.

Don't ask

how the fuck did you spend 4000 plus dollars on games you silly bitch why would you need to what did you get did you just play five minutes of one then buy another you fucking idiot i hope you go to prison for being stupid

Correct

That guy

Maybe he got train simulator with all dlc's.

Don't ask.

Money's just, like, a construct, dude.

then face the consequences.

A powerful one,i made a mistake stealing that shit

Don't ask .

Thats what i made this thread for,i wanted to see if.people went through similar situations and get some advice on how to get over it faster

Wasting dubs on underage b&. Fucking degenerate.

Mods, pls kill this man.

Fuck that dude! Lie lie lie forever, cuz if you lie, you got 4 grand in sicc vidya and then feel like biggie, eventually. Otherwise, die a neg 4 grand fagggg

Definitely csgo fag buying god tier knife skins to "improve his game" :^)

I would love to redeem myself somehow,but right now,i just cant.All i ask is how couod i get over it and stop thinking about it for a bit.

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

No,i hate that game

Did you steal from a parent or from another relative?

You should return the money OP. Don't be a piece of shit.

Stealing property is abhorrent and terrible, stealing from family is even worse.

Is there nothing sacrosanct? Come on man, don't be a thief.

I would love to return it but cant

chekd and what a wisdom

You already spent it?

To reduce panic, try to breathe rhythmically - 4 seconds to breathe in and 6 seconds to breathe out - try to do it as smooth as possible for a few minutes.

When you've calmed down, try to look positively at your situation. Think about the most logical solutions.
Can you pay the money back in any other way? What would happen if you told that person? Maybe it's best telling it before they find out? Maybe you have some possessions that are of equal value that you could give to that person. I don't know your circumstances but there should be ways to fix everything.

my name. my name is hugh mungus

Thank you for a good reply for.a change

What game did you do microtransactions on?

Don't ask.

So, out of curiosity, what games did you buy for 4000 euros

Hearthstone,i know i am a huge immature faggot for it

Coins in fifa and packs in hearthstone

what game did you spend the money on then?

4k on hearthstone, thats like what, 100 lots of 40 packs, 4000 packs? 20000 cards, jesus christ

Don't ask .

>fifa
ok i take it back you deserve everything you've got coming

I know i do

Jesus christ is it all microtransactions? Thats some junkie tier shit right there.

But, whats done is done. Just face it; be a man and tell the person instead of letting them find out. Nothing you can do so just accept it. 4000 euros is a lot but it can be repaid relatively quickly if you have a half decent job.

was it a close family member you stole it from?

They just found out,i am doomed

Feel bad about it before you do it, not after.

Very close

Don't ask . .

GL man hope it all turns out well and they dont call the cops

Unfortunately,i didnt and i even knew what was going to happen,huge mistake on my part

If it's just charged to a credit card you can tell them, they can cancel the pending charges and / or dispute the transactions with the company itself.

This actually might end up being fine.

ITT: faggots who don't have credit cards and don't know what "customer support" is

his mom or dad probably

Transactioms have went through

Don't ask

Well, you undoubtedly will have destroyed most if not all trust they had for you. Have they talked to you about it yet or are they just screaming from another room?

Why did you need 4000 euros worth of in game goods anyway? And why just 4000 why not more or less money?

They are out now,we talked on the phone

Don't ask.

I said around 4000

so how did that conversation go / what did they say?