A few hours ago I kissed the person of my dreams for the first time at the top of a Ferris wheel

A few hours ago I kissed the person of my dreams for the first time at the top of a Ferris wheel.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Anyone else have any cute first kiss stories?/happy feels thread

>tits or gtfo

rules are rules

I never said my gender. Stop being a newfag.

BUMP

i know you don't have a dick so please show them. show us ur dick with timestamp then? oh you can't? sorry but your pussy is showing in the words.

>cute

gave it away

ok just admit you're a chick and i'll tell you about when i kissed the love of my life (at the time. unfortunately these things do change)

Had one of these back in the day. Greatest feel ever. Good for you OP

It might be too difficult for degenerates to believe, but you can use the word cute regardless of your gender. Didn't know my choice of words would trigger anyone. And if you weren't a newfag, you'd know that you only ask for tits if a grill says her gender just so she can get something. You never ask for dick and timestamp. What are you, fuckin gay?

Yes I'm a chick, but you still can't ask for tits. You asked me for my gender, I didn't tell it to you so I could get betas to do favors for me.

stop trying girl. THe rules are that a woman must post her tits before we give her the answer. Also calling someone newfag is kinda newfaggy. I've been here since ´09 or maybe even ´08 so... i kinda doubt you have. Kissing your love for the first time? you're 21. Tops. Probably underage b&.

>ferris wheel

You're not even 18, admit it.

If it's newfaggy to call someone newfag, aren't you a newfag for saying I'm newfaggy?

Checkmate.

(Also, I turn 19 in November. Never kissed anyone before because, well, I'm on Sup Forums. That should give you a pretty good idea of the type of person I am.)

Thank you! Now here's my story of kissing the girl i love(d):

>check out chick for months at uni
>eventually talk to her for some bullshit reason since we got one class together
>get her number
>work on her for a while, you know texting this and that over a couple of months
>she never gets it even though i'm constantly flirting with her
>get tired of it and just go. "Umm... you do know i'm hitting on you right?"
>she goes red

Whatever i suck at greentexting. We ended up on her couch listening to music and talking until 7 am. Then i just told her to come closer and i kissed her. We made out and eventually fucked until midday.
Good times.

(we broke up about a year later due to bullshit, as usual)

>I'm being a newfag and nobody can stop me

Aw, that's cute as fuck. Sorry things didn't work out with her.

now you've heard my story. Sorry for breaking the rules. you should've showed tits but i felt like indulging you since you admitted you had a vajayjay.

And no, guys never use cute in that manner. They only use cute about girls that are so cute that wanting to fuck them also brings a bit of guilt to your mind.

Also, don't be so quirky. It's annoying.

I'm happy you've finally kissed someone you love. I hope it all goes well and that you have a long nice relationship. I also hope you wake him up with blowjobs sometimes, let him fuck you in the ass and cum in your face. Regularly. These are the only things a man needs to be truly happy. The rest is just a compability issue, but if you do this for your man he's hardly ever gonna leave you.

good for you. cherish these times as you will look back to them for the rest of your life. it is truly wonderful and i am very happy you had such a moment.

Thanks for the advice.

How am I being quirky? I actually want to know, because a lot of people have been saying that I'm especially annoying lately.

that checkmate thingy. Just because things are logically correct doesn't mean they make sense, know what i'm sayin? I pointed out that callin someone a newfag is kinda newfaggy so sure, maybe that implies that i did the same thing sure, but you got my point. I guess it's the "oh you see but you're wrong, sir! *tips fedora* " kind of attitude that annoys people. just listen to what they say, take the criticism and move on.

Don't try to be too smart, simply put. Be genuine instead. See i caught you out on both being a girl and being very young so just give me the cred for it and instead talk about the things you actually wanna talk about. No harm in that.

I used to just chill with a friend in these gardens we have next to uni just lay down and talk about shit one night there was a meteor shower and she said some gay shit like make a wish and then we made out.

it's also a very good thing you actually wanna know these things since it will make you a better person.

(also don't give your bf anal too often. Make him work for it a bit. And don't clench your ass, just relax and it won't hurt as much. Just had to let you know so you're not TOO easy for him)

see, this is how a guy tells a "cute" kiss story.

My first kiss

>dating blonde
>has nigger friend
>in nigger friends garden
>awkwardly kiss
>notice niggers mum watching
>niggers mum and dad were white ...

Oh, the whole "you're a newfag for saying I'm newfaggy for saying I'm a newfag" was sarcasm, thought the checkmate part would make it obvious, but guess I thought wrong.

But once again, thanks for the advice.

no worries. Now cherish your nice feelings and your perhaps new boyfriend. I gotta get to work. Enjoy the other people's stories. Cya around here i guess...

well a couple years ago i went sledding with a girl, came back and had some hot chocolate and had sex for the first time. Was really great. Not as great when she cheated on me and dumped me 3 years later but still a good memory