>autism check

Yeah herma is also a big favourite of mine

Sheogorath

For the right reasons i suppose

Sanguine seems like fun

Also go with my boy Sheo

Daedras don't have shit on CHIM

>Jyggalag
Not even in fantasy, does the eternal German allow any humor.

Sanguine isnt really fun at all he is just misrepresented or underdeveloped a lot in the games since there is no mayor questline featuring him yet.

Sanguine has a lot of potential. Sure, he's depicted as little more than a god of partying in the games... but he's much more than that. He takes the beauty of the world as seen by Dibella and makes it explode in a debauchery of drunken goat rape and eviscerated prostitutes and nightmare-inducing drugs. He incites people to give in to their darkest sides, leads them to enjoy the worst aspects of their nature, pushes towards a quest for absolute pleasure disconnected from any moral code or any care for the well-being of others. He is absolutely chaotic.
Honestly, a Daedric invasion of Nirn by Sanguine, instead of Dagon or Bal, would have the potential to be absolutely terrifying. Much, much more than the cartoonishly evil depictions of the two I just named

1. Germany

2. Prince Lothric

Who?

You had me until the killing prostitutes

I guess I'll go with Vaermina then. Surely psychological torment can be fun?

Prince Lothric, Lord of Cinder, son of Oceiros

Never heard of him. Where is he mentioned?

Dark Souls 3 in Lothric Castle

Well daedric princes are Elder Scrolls only m8

I disagree, anyone can become one if they set their mind to it.

Mexico

Hircine

And what makes lothric a deadric prince then?

The nigga who orders you to club the cult member to death in the spooky house, only to revive him so you have to glass him again. His name is Mor.... something something.

Shit's baller af and the mace is great for your inevitable 2 one handed weapon warrior mage

Lorkhan

Get on my lore level

His name is Molag Bal. He is the guy with the big demonhead at the top if the OP pic.

Lorkhan is not a daedra.

Yeah that's him that's my nigga. On my first playthrough I walked into the house not knowing what the fuck was going on and I left with a glowing demonic mace, shit was cash

He is and he is not

Sanguine is pretty chill

True follower here

See

Did you do the malacath quest? The warhammer you get from him is glorious

Meridia.

>A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON

Is it explained anywhere in the lore why she hates the undead so much? I only played Skyrim really in depth, and I might have missed an explanation in Morrowind or Oblivion.

I also like Hircine, who seems morally neutral and just enjoys a good hunt, I loved turning the hunt back on the hunters in his quest, expecting him to get angry, and instead he congratulated me. Azura too, but she seems maybe kinda bland, I guess. But again I might have missed something that make her unique.

Meridia is the daedra of the energy of all living things. Undead are the complete antithesis for everything she stands for. They are living yet not living powered by pure magic basically mocking her.

Thanks! I like her even more now.

A classic one

Brazil

Azura

Azura is kind if a cunt desu

Every Daedra is a cunt.

Meridia
Dawnbreaker is my favorite weapon

Even herma?

>Even herma?
LOL
He is the biggest cunt of all, see what happened to Miraak

But miraak deserved it

Hermaeus Mora, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, Sheogorath and Sanguine were the ones I had memorable interactions with the little of Morrowind and Skyrim I've played.

Herma is a backstabbing cunt who rewards his followers with death

You didnt play oblivion?

Mehrunes DAGO

Volendrung is cooler tho

Nah. My PC could only run Morrowind, which was the one that interested me the most, and Skyrim I played on console.

Big demonhead at top is molag bal. From there on (top left to bottom right) it goes like this:

Boethia(?)/ Azura/ Clavicus Vile

Sheogorath/ Nocturnal/ Malacath

Mehrunes Dagon/ Hircine/ Vaermina(?)

Sanguine/ Hermaeus Mora/ Namira(?)

Meridia/ Jyggalag/ Peryite

Mephala(?)

Lady Azura of course.