Bonnaroo

GF has planned going for awhile. Pls find one good band here

U2

that was easy

Tegan and Sara was arguably the best pop album last year

fuck that's a shit lineup, uh I would see Future Islands, not much else t b h

Just pretend you're sick

Michael Kiwanuka, Margo Price, Kevin Morby, and The Lemon Twigs are good.

Royal Blood, Car Seat Headrest, and Lucy Dacus are decent.

I swear to god I never not see Crystal Castles on these big music festivals

I've never actually listened to them, I just know they're always on these

If you HAVE to go...

Flatbush Zombies always put on a fun energetic show whether or not you're into them or hip hop in general. Hopefully that translates into a festival atmosphere as well.

You also got bands like Front Bottoms, BBNG, Car Seat Headrest, Portugal. The Man, etc. who aren't like the greatest bands imo but they do get some well deserved indie cred for being decent enough musicians so seeing those live wouldn't be a bad deal.

Travis Scott and Major Lazer are what you wanna have your drinks/drugs ready for. Big booming show certainly not as shallow and awful as Garrix, but need a little "assistance" to be truly enjoyable.

The top four main events have all at some point in their careers made good music. That being said the latest release from each of those has been pretty bad. Pray to whatever god you believe in that they play their good stuff.

Crystal Castles in 2017 isn't really Crystal Castles, despite Ethan's best efforts the band isn't the same group they once were; perhaps why they're only doing festival shows

I'd see U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tegan and Sara, Crystal Castles, Royal Blood and maybe a few others. I have no idea what Crystal Castles are like these days though but I've heard they aren't exactly what they were.

I wouldn't take out a weekend and pay Bonnaroo prices for a lineup overall that underwhelming though.

They're not, they did a tour fall 2016

This is just a fucking EDC lineup with U2 and RHCP thrown on top, jesus christ

this is the gay hating festival right?

>Michael Kiwanuka
This.

I'd go to see him in a different context. Sure as fuck not here.

Kevin Morby is pretty fuckin great

Red hot chili peppers, the weeknd, chance the rapper, the xx, Travis Scott, cage the elephant, the head and the heart, Milky chance, cold war kids, kaleo, Russ, Jon Bellion, Royal blood, the strumbellas, D.R.A.M., Aminé,

Deap Valley is really good imo

>Borgore anyway near the lineup

The Lemon Twigs are great

Anywhere. That was supposed to be anywhere.

...Anyways...

This is SO bad haha. That live nation acquisition ruined them.

Pure fucking garbage. (((Coachella))) and (((Bonnaroo))) should merge and be renamed "White Millenial Soundcloud-Star Blacklivesmatter Degenerate Drug Abuser Festival"

wow dude good one, high five, *high fives u*