/wsp/ - Women's Sports

Can we have a women's sports fails general?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/uqyfae.mp4
youtu.be/1Y5BiSLECSk?t=26s
baka.com.au/sport/soccer/matildas-lose-70-in-friendly-against-newcastle-jets-u15-side-20160525-gp43yl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope solo: the general

No, this is sexist.

your womens squad is all cuties wtf. your keeper is a black girl with white people hair and blue eyes.

Still seething about that BR goalie lads

>people who watch women's football
a.pomf.cat/uqyfae.mp4

I giggled.

cute desu

Why

the slow motion makes it so much better

does the other woman fixing it cancel out the first woman failing though

its a +1 -1 situation

did she ignore her because she's attractive and straight?

youtu.be/1Y5BiSLECSk?t=26s

GOLD MEDAL

that's not a women's fail. That's just english goalkeeping

>girls will never awkwardly fall over trying to impress you

fug

Doesn't work

hahahaha my fucking sides

posting the classic that started it all

.......what the fuck

are these actually professionals or just random people off the street?

>English goalkeeping

I will never tire of this lmao

moar this is hilarious

holy fucking shit, now my family is looking at my cause i just burst out laughing

I don't understand burgersports, what happened?

higuain.webm

i think the ball was either still in play or at least she thought it was so she thinks she fucked up the play.

that ball is now haram

Literally first time on a bike tier

She's American.

HOW IS EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE SO BAD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do events continue on weekends or everybody takes a break?
I've got the Olympic fever.

No real video evidence for this one but more of an observation. Our Canadian Woman's hockey team was entering sochi on a losing streak tof the United States in the past 2 world championships ando needed a wakeup call so they went out and brought in Kevin Dineen. He did more and taught everyone more in 4 weeks than all their previous coaches combined. Taught them NHL checking styles and system play. Of course they use this to great effect over the Olympics and end up bringing home the gold. He soon leaves for an NHL assistant coaching high with a medal and smile on his face for everyone he helped. Fast forward 2 years and they're right back where they started. Playing lackadaisical stupid hockey with weak system play. Turns out they completely forgot the same systems they were running to great effect because they chose not to retain the Info and buckle down to get even better. Now they are a shell of their former selves and the US women are almost always guaranteed a gold because at least they understand system play and are willing to put there egos aside and let somebody who has different genitalia then them show them how it SHOULD be done.

It seems the same in most women's sports IMO

It seems like 11 random 25-year-old German men would beat either of those teams.

women sports fail story-- in high school, we used to play against the Stanford women's team for them to practice. It was the JV team. We beat them by 37 points.

But the real reason people watch female sports-- anyone see Worst Korea v. Brazil? Tall Korean girls are NOt as qt as you'd think. Look like chinese with genetic deformities. And a few are obvious dykes.
Very weird. Replay is on NBC website if you have cable. Some Brazilian qts, but none of them first stringers...

such a classic

to clarify, MY team was the JV team and beat them by 37 points. The varsity would have..not sure they'd have scored a point.
Please someone else tell me they watched korea v. brazil. female volleyball. It says Korea is defending gold medal champion. That sounds impossible to me...

the guys with the flags make it 10x funnier

Brazil is the defending gold medal team

baka.com.au/sport/soccer/matildas-lose-70-in-friendly-against-newcastle-jets-u15-side-20160525-gp43yl.html

how does one justify a career in football after this?

>baka.com

FUCKING CHINESE MOOT

her nostrils look like hearts :3

>Slippy V

convinced that this is the only reason baseball isn't popular here. JUST in case anything so embarrassing were to ever occur.

the second hand embarrassment in the stadium would reach butthole clenching levels

this cannot be real

women are notoriously weak, and this is after 98 minutes. it's bound to happen.

Koreans look ugly by default, no wonder the cosmetic surgery business is booming over there.

The shimmering uniforms mixed with the field texture make this look like a video game at first.

you sure mate? I literally have it paused on the NBC coverage where they claim Korea is. I wouldn't put it beyond them to have a facts fuckup, I'll take your word, seemed weird.

Just can't imagine they didn't bother checking before putting it in text on the screen.

>Koreans look ugly by default,
varies. Not a weebo type with an asian obsession, but have been to japan and korea for work.
Some Japanese girls are qts (you also have a fair number of dogs with bad teeth, not the paradise some here seem to imagine).

Korean girls I saw were a close 2nd..maybe they all had surgery, not sure.

CUTE!

It was going to be a single either way it looks like.

So from what I understand about boreball the ball was out and she thought it was still in play and spilled spaghetti?

This is fucking hilarious

The ball was in play.

But in a way, I don't blame her because it looks like no one was fucking sure it was fair and the first baseman or right fielder should have ran for that. She probably saved the Sawks an extra base hit for interference. LOL.

The best women's football teams can't beat amateur 14 year boys.

expect this for bmx

This clip isn't funny

50% of society is these large annoying kids who rely on men to do anything tricky

STILL BETTER THAN GREEN, JAMES, ROBINSON AND HART

Why does she play for Englaand then?

>you never will marry such badass woman

This is the one thing that grinds my gears about women.

Why do they always have to make a fucking scene when they get hurt? What is it that prevents from sucking it up and getting on with their fucking job like we do?

>Angerer

There is no diving in Women's football. In Men's football we have Alba, Robben and Neymar

She's the captain as well.

great webm.

what's her name?

Thanks. I saved it myself

I wonder why female football is THIS awful. Like, we know female tennis is not as good and relevant as the male version, but at least it's respectable. Fem Football instead is literally a joke.

tennis is a simple-ass unidimensional sport

oh women, they are so cute

i just want to hug these adorable little creatures to keep them safe from the big bad world

Natural selection over tens of thousands of years.

Gets men to run over and protect them.

How the fuck is that even possible?

This thread gave me breast cancer

cute

the pitch is a rice field, she slips at the moment of kick and that makes her hit the ball from below

>every day is day to fight zika

Is Hope Solo's roast beef considered a failure?

;_;

Kek