Why do girls pretend to like star wars?

why do girls pretend to like star wars?

Girls man, who fucking knows.

i'm a virgin btw

nerd culture. Girls like whats "in" or whats "cool". Star wars is in. Nerd culture is in.

trips of truth
Also, Starwars is very shallow in nerd culture nowadays, so it's easy to get in.

yea, it's kinda annoying in conversation, but more interaction with hot girls is better for everyone, so...w/e

Good question, a football player analogy theory cant apply here, i mean, geeks arent modeltier studs

I've only been with 3 girls, 2 were drug addicts. So I'm not too much better in that department

ITT: When is it OK to hit a woman.

hey satan who are you trying to kill?

Because they're massive faggots

Because they're dorks :333333

Attention whores.

Why do you ask stupid questions you know the answer to?

male attention

why do girls do anything??

I don't know, and I don't care.
It's really just as easy as ignoring the ones who pretend to like Star Wars, and associating with the ones who really do like Star Wars.

Name a different subculture they can latch onto.

there is none.

Nerd culture is the only thing PC white girls can jump in.

>why do girls do anything??
IDK, a sense of fulfillment? In order to bring the common consciousness in line with the Universal Truth?
Leave me alone man, I don't have a philosophy class until Wednesday.

>Nerd culture
You say that like it is one thing.
The only people who believe in a single "nerd culture" are idiots who watch too much Big Bang Theory.

>i'm such a nerd xD

>eww fuck off nerd

>The only people who believe in a single "nerd culture" are idiots who watch too much Big Bang Theory.
what do you think the girls are doing dipshit?

Thread isn't about "name every subculture in america', its 'why do vapid attention seeking whores act this way'.

all you had to do was post the name Big Bang theory.

Who cares really. All you need is one question to find out if she's an honest fan or a bandwagoneer.

Who shot first?

>I don't like Big Bang theory, so im a real nerd
Nice virtue signalling bitch.

The greatest period in time was when women's use of the internet was restricted to access on school computers.

Now any whore can get online using their Smartphone, and interrupt men's conversations.

you're the worst.

thats a meme any dumbcunt that uses 9gag knows.

>a sense of fulfillment
which they get from gratifying masculinity

In order to bring the common consciousness in line with the Universal Truth?
how about their bmi under control first

>Leave me alone man, I don't have a philosophy class until Wednesday.
guess u dont know

Just ask them to name five planets or who Vaders mother was. If they can't they are lying whores not worth talking to.

Get a muslim woman. They don't pretend anything and only listen to your command.

Who cares.
The real question is whether they can pretend to enjoy your dick.
If some nice piece of ass wants to see some shitty starwars movie with you so they can blog/tumbl/instagram/fb about how they're sooo nerdy, so be it, it's to your benefit.
As a bonus, these girls are usually more open to wearing costumes, especially if it gets them attention.

Fuck off they all try to be Palpatine

The same reason you retards pretend to be interested in what a hot girl is saying.

Because that show called "Bing Bong Theery" made being a nerd the cool thing of the 2010s to '20s.

this too. woman at work thinks she's a nerd because she watches that stupid show.

great tits and ass

oh, and ears