Ask a guy who has consistently used bp in multiple cities

Ask a guy who has consistently used bp in multiple cities.

Ask away bros I know you fags have always wondered if it was legit.

>inb4 ... fuck you
Yes that's a stock photo

How many times have you gotten trapped? Been thinking of using it.

Do they actually get what you see or what?

Who needs to ask you like you're the only person who's ever done it?

Never been trapped and I'm speaking from 10+ visits. Of all the times I've used it the girl is usually who she is in the pics or they are older photos. Biggest problem I've ran into is those who don't pick up after you get to the location or those who upsell as soon as you pay and only want to give a HJ.

Those who have wondered if it was legit. If you have some insight then share it ... scrub

Got any pics of the encounters?

how much does it usually cost?

It's straightforward, fag. Get their contact, meet up, pay, fuck, leave.

Short answer: no
I haven't worked up the courage or the need to glorify the encounters with pictures or photos but maybe as soon as I go south of the border....

Depending on the girl HHR usually goes from 100-160 .... cheaper the price the cheaper the quality

No shit

What was your favourite encounter?

is it awkward..? i feel like it would be considering its just a job to her

How much have you spent on a session? Was it worth it?

5'4" Puerto Rican by the name of mimi... called her up after not having been laid for awhile for a hhr and I blew her brains out. Halfway threw she had to stop because she to rest. Only downside was she was a 6/10 and reeked of cigarettes but at that point I didn't even care. Ended up staying about 45 minutes while friend waited in the car for me to finish to go next... lol

Nice waste of trips on an already answered question, faggot.

The anxiousness never goes away or maybe I just haven't been in the game long enough. If you act awkward it will be terrible. You just have to accept that you are there to fuck. Most of the girls I've been with think it's cute when they are with first timers but if you can't get over that it will be hard for younger it won't get hard for you.

In what state have you used it?

Trips checked. .. wasted none the less

Wouldn't you like to know.... let's just say that I've been from the east to the west

In my area most of the profiles are fakes/scams. Found that out myself.

OP sounds like a cool guy, stay safe my man

In what state have you used it? What's your preference in ethnicity? Have you asked them to do anything in particular?

Unfortunately yes that's the case for most of them. Especially if you live in a big metro area. You have to look for the profiles that have low quality pictures or lurk the phone numbers on your own. I've found that using common sense always prevails. Would this banging ass 10/10 model looking girl really sell herself on bp and why would she have a good photographer

thanks bro.. happy hunting out there

no preference as long as she looks decent, ive had everything from Latinas to Asians and in between.