Alrooight so i moved from the states down to my grandfathers ranch in Guananajuato, Mexico after graduating...

alrooight so i moved from the states down to my grandfathers ranch in Guananajuato, Mexico after graduating, the reason why you might ask is because, ever since i was a teen i always wanted to be a narco, every aspect of the illegal lifestyle that they lived was always so appealing to me, so when i got there i figured id need a running buddy and who better than family so i asked my cousin to grow with me and he didn't think twice before saying yes because he was kind of already on that path as well, and so we grew about a half an acre worth of weed and ended up selling it to some friends of our friends, friend because he was in a cartel, and at that point we only had speculations that he was an associate for some cartel but we didn't know. So the guy payed us 55,000 pesos which isn't a whole lot i might add and he left, we thought that was that and chilled until a day later the dude comes back and he offers us a job in production of well you already know and we accepted without hesitation because this was our fucking dream come true and the perk to this was we weren't sicarios we were just farmers but if some cunts came around causing shit we had to get down, but that never happened.

The only problem we had were the fucken town kids coming and taking 4 or 5 plants every 3 weeks but even then it wasn't a real issue because it didn't even put a dent in our production, but other than that we were good we had police protection all the women we wanted cars, drugs guns its what we always dreamed about, but we always had it in the back of our minds that this wasn't what we wanted to do until the day we died but we worked with them anyways. By now we have enough money saved up that we can divide evenly and I can pretty much go back home and live comfortably, but the thing is when your a loyal reliable earner the people your working for tend to not want to give you up that easily, and me and my cousin have been thinking about this for a while now but we put it off for some other time but that never came, and figuring we'll probably end up dead or actually walk away from this i thought fuck it might as well ask the fags of /b because why the fuck not right? I'll take some ideas for the road.
>Pic related by the way

Somebody has been watching too much Narcos

Fuck that cliche ass show if i wanted to see a life story on Pablo Escobar id read Wikipedia that show is fucked on so many levels

Accurate or not, it's damn entertaining. Just gotta take everything with a grain of salt. Propaganda is everywhere.

ehh didnt watch it after the 3rd ep. , nice metaphor though

To each his own. Have a good one, user.

pablo escobar dies in the end

deuces

everyone dies in the end bud

No shit

Could you find someone competent to take over your job and work with the people you do now? Like apprentice them to the cartel?

my cousin has no plans on leaving which would be perfect but if i leave some people are going to want to shut me up because loose ends and never good for business this shit always happens people want to leave after they've had their fill and they disappear without a trace when people tell you that once your in there's no out they're not fucking around, the only way out is in pieces or in a tub of acid.

If you want to grow and not fear death. Why not setup a good little operation in the states. Supply a dispencery? Get to grow quality stuff legally.

Aren't we all mindless disposable tools? I mean what are you? i'm pretty sure the govt you live under could give two shits about you, sure yea i'm a tool but at least when i go out ill be happy knowing i went out a rich disposable mindless tool

Trust me if someone would have told me 3 years ago that states were going to start selling weed legally i wouldn't be in the shit i am now

Because the cartel has nothing to do with dispensaries.This would solve nothing.

Calling bullshit. You watch to mych t.v.

1. Growers makers living south of the border dont make much in comparison to U.S. standards. They make enough to live in the economy down there.

Cartels don't just let disposable assets go either. That's what a grower , cook is. Disposable. Money is when the stuff gets past the border and bottom tier peasants don't see that kind of money. Because of south of the border economy. Just bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Now if I were that interrested in this sort of thing. I'd figure out what it takes , requirements to grow legally for dispenceries. And take steps towards that goal. But small guys won't last to long as corporations are already waiting or are running massive grows.

You're going to want to train up an understudy/apprentice for the next season or two to leave behind when you fuck off.

Tell your employer your plans to train and ditch or not, leaving that one up to you.
If you leave behind a still running opp up to your standard of working they haven't got much to complain about as long as you don't snitch.

No we all arent mindless disposable tools dumbass. Their are laws that govern to protect and attempt to make a free and fair society.

I can go , live , do what the fuck I want when I want without worry within the law. Which isn't hard or demanding. Basically just be a decent human being. It's obvious this story is bullshit.

>You:Growers makers living south of the border dont make much in comparison to U.S. standards.
>Me:55,000 pesos which isn't a whole lot i might add
MMMMM.....
>Cartels don't just let disposable assets go either. That's what a grower , cook is. Disposable
>Me: if i leave some people are going to want to shut me up because loose ends and never good for business
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... What the fuck did you join Sup Forums yesterday did you not learn to read previous comments you imbecile what are you trying to point out that i havent already hmmmm?

lol fucking bullshit, probably some neckbeard in his moms basement. Give some actual fucking proof.

Holy trips, Yea the guy has around 80 gunmen under his wing as soon as i metion it to anyone ill be followed, killed or asked to come in for a talk i have a better chance just running but cartels have a very far reach my friend specifically the Sinaloa Cartel

I your not mindless why are you on Sup Forums if your not disposable why does the draft exist?

Posting your whole business model online isn't that smart

he is obviously full of shit.

Of course this fool is.

You need to try harder at stealing shit. Go for more obscure shit thats not so easy to find.

so you've always dreamed of being a peasant and a bitch for the cartel, being payed pennies if you could make tons of money selling drugs in the us instead? whatever floats your boat

??? Ok where did you find a picture similar to mine take a screen capture.

fuck off rediit

Yea cops in the US cant be bought off that easily

Better not come to America or i'll shoot you myself. Why don't you go sneak off to some other third world shithole using a fake passport.

Unless you're fucking el chapos son you're a dumbass. Google is a thing.

Hahaha youd probably freeze up and just point the gun at me while i walk past your ass

screen shot it dumbass alot of talk but no proof i gave my proof now you do your part to prove im a liar

>is this retarded
You don't have any proof and the burden of proof is all on you.

Dickhead

Sherlock fucking Holmes