Racewalking

Thoughts?

Looks like another day in downtown Manhattan desu senpai

Manhattan? Have you seen Tokyo?

It's kind of bullshit. Most of the guys are running half the time because they can get away with it.

Cheating is actually part of the "strategy", it's even mentioned by the commentators.

It's accepted that the best race walkers are the ones that can break the rules without the judges seeing. And the commentators even talk about this.

What other kind of shitty """sport"""" does this? It would be like footballers trying to pick up the ball without the ref seeing.

like most people I used to think it was an absolute joke.

then I actually spent an entire day walking (roughly 35km covered), and holy fuck it's not easy. by the end the balls of my feet were sore, and my legs were stiff.

It really is one of those things you have to actually do before you can judge it.

I'm sure getting pounded up the arse with a 10 inch cock is hard too, doesn't make it any less gay.

Soccer players try to pretend to be injured a lot, that seems like cheating to me

>by the end the balls of my feet were sore, and my legs were stiff.

damn that's hardcore

>one of those things you have to actually do before you can judge it

I can see why a canadian said this. So before you have an opinion on the gays you have to have a group of men ride a train on your boipucci.

sore to the point of swelling and stiff to the point of making it difficult to properly bend my legs

you try walking for 7 hours straight, it's not easy.

You don't know that. Maybe it's really easy and actually enjoyable, you have to atleast try it once to know for sure.

What kind of min/mile is good for speed walking? I walk a lot and usually go like 15 min/mile, what do they typically do in these? I never watched it because I thought it was stupid as fuck.

>making it difficult to properly bend my legs
Did this make bending over for butt sex much harder too?

>this level of projection

you people are more pathetic than Sup Forums cuck posters

>sore to the point of swelling and stiff to the point of making it difficult to properly bend my legs

holy shit, swelling and stiffness too? how is this even legal

>walking for 7 hours straight
You might have walked continously for 7 hours, but I don't believe you've ever gone 7 hours straight.

The guys competing in this are all fit enough to run it, like they do in the marathon. It's pretty much the breaststroke of running.

It's aight, I respect them going under 4 minutes a km for 20kms. Looks a little gay though.

Maybe I should get into this sport. I am pretty good at walking long distance at a high and steady pace and don't get tired from it easily.

Yeah, not like strategic cheating in soccer is thing.

Be careful mate, only do it if you feel strong. This is no sport for weaklings.

lost all respect when bosworth was robbed of gold

>bosworth walking comfy in front of pack
>everyone else starts jogging
>bosworth btfo

>Using gay as an insult
Don't worry you won't be thirteen forever

best sport desu

memesport with no semblance of rules, the goal is to cheat without getting caught

>Cheating is actually part of the "strategy"
>What other kind of shitty """sport"""" does this?

every single one of them with athletes on PEDs

Best event. Combination of endurance, gamesmanship and outright cheating put it on another level.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ⭕️ ️ ️ ‼️ ⁉️ 〽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ ▶️ ⏸ ⏯ ⏹ ⏺ ⏭ ⏮ ⏩ ⏪ ◀️ ⏫ ⏬ ️ ⬅️ ⬆️ ⬇️ ↗️ ↘️ ↙️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↪️ ↩️ ⤴️ ⤵️ #️⃣ *️⃣ ️ 〰️ ️ ️ ©️ ®️ ™️ ️ ️ ️ ▪️ ▫️ ⬛️ ⬜️ ◼️ ◻️ ◾️ ◽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️

️ ⌨ ️ ⏱ ⏲ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
️ ️ ️

Good sport to sit back and watch. You are basically just watching to see whos cheating is gonna get noticed and who well pass out

Dumb meme sport on this site, that people only care about because they saw pictures on /r/Sup Forums

What's the deathcount at so far lads?

Racewar > racewalking 2bh

That's something slav countries would benefit from massively.

>Kill the dozen or so niggers living there
>Laugh as """"""""""""""""""first world countries""""""""""""""""" burn down

Pretty much every sport.

All team sports.
Every combat sport.

Racewalking is like running but for real men.
If you walk fast enough it's extremely inefficient.

underrated as fuck

He may have even got a blister or two!