Please help me bros, idk if this girl really loves me or just feels bad

Please help me bros, idk if this girl really loves me or just feels bad...

I met her at the gym about a year ago (she works there) and we've grown so close. People even questioned if we're a couple because how close we were. The only bad thing is in 5'4" and she's about 5'5", a little bit taller than me. I've got good muscles though.

Anyway one day this 6'3" douche who I know from friends joins up my gym and he's a real Player. He took her up within a few weeks and about the same time I asked if she liked me or him.. unfortunately she chose him, and I overheard her saying she wouldn't go with me because she wanted a man she can "look up to" and "feel protected".. she didn't want me because I was short.. I been trying and loving her for a year and this tall chad douchebag gets her in a few weeks.

The guy was with her for a few months and she posts about them kissing, ontop of each other and being a fit couple etc... and even posted memes on Instagram like "when he's short and trys to lift to impress" and "when hes under 6ft", etc.. it broke my heart... she started ignoring me at the gym and I decided to get membership at another gym for a couple months.

> continue...

> continued

Anyway fast forward to recently and the bastard cheated on her. After he cheated I noticed she deleted all those short-guy hate memes and slowly uploaded brokenhearted ones, plus ones like "being blind the whole time". She sends me the longest ass text saying she fucked up and she keeps crying every night thinking about me and how I didn't deserve it (I never replied) and she missed me, etc.. she's called me so many times and so many texts... she's pouring her heart out for me.

Idk what to do Sup Forums I loved this girl and still do but she broke my heart.. I mean what happens if he never cheated on her she would continue making fun of my height ignoring me and posting them two together.. idk what to do.... especially considering how much she's grovelled to me every day after he cheated. It's been over a month and she is still begging for me again. Even her work colleagues and friends have told me that she's not the same and say I'm the only one that can make her feel better again.

What do I do Sup Forums?

get with her, sex her and if she's still a fucktard at least you got your dick wet. if you go to her and she doesn't put out, dump her and don't look back.

She doesn't care about you cuck. She never did, and now she wants to get back at her ex by talking to you again.

I dont ever want to lose my virginity to her, only if i truly know that she loves me.

But she keeps crying and bedgging me back for over a month... surely she would be tired if it was just to get back at someone...

Talk to her but be careful ,then you should try to understand if she really loves you or if she is only pretending to do it

>loving her withour her knowing

Kek, you fucking stalker.

Stop putting women on a podestal.

She is just a slit to put dick in. Find a women in your sitze range and be happy.

Talk to her and see how she really feels. Don't be afraid to ask her those questions. If your as close to her as you say then maybe she will admit she was wrong. If not then it just wasn't meant to be. But it sounds like she needs you. Also don't compare yourself or your relationship with her with the other guy, honesty might hurt too much. And it's not fair to you OR her.

You're a fucking idiot and a pussy you shouldn't even have to ask what to do

What. You are fit and havent lost your virginity? I am a medium fat slob, 181cm which is not tall at all and I get pussy when I want.

what is wrong with you? How old are you?

22. Shes 19.

I wanted to wait til i find someone i truly love to lose my virginity but it seems all bullshit false happiness to me now. I had plenty of chances with sluts but didnt want them. This is the first girl i truly loved.

I know how she feels she feels shit and crap and wants me to be her 'last' boyfriend. Suddenly she wants me more than life itself.. it hurts me though

Its like im a security blanket foor her but shes been keeping this up for ages..

Maybe she truly does love me..?

If you like her give it a shot.
Even though you were cucked hard see if she's the same person when you met her, and if you already know you know what to do.

Actual serious reply, ita a difficult one bro because on one hand she may have realized her mistake, learnt a lesson and changed with all the small guy hate might and shit coming from chad douche manipulating her i to it. Or she might still be the same as she was and wont be good to go out with. All said OP if uou dont try youl never know, maybe date her fora but but dont rush into a relationship. And if you do get into one domt be surprised if she mugs you off.

Me again. A bit more advice btw. All you need is 30 seconds of courage. Muster up everything inside you and be fearless for 30 seconds. Then ask her out. Don't be embarrassed if she turns you down.

I think most guys forget women have insecurities just like men do. Compliment her. They eat that shit up.

You are rebound

You're called a fallback dumbfuck, all you are is that one guy she knows likes her so she'll always have someone when her current leaves. The bitch dissed you and you think she likes you? You're getting played.

You gay?

How can you love somebody that doesnt love you? Dont you love yourself?

Also stop waiting your faggot, women ARE slits to insert your dick, this will never change.

Just accept it and quality of life will increase significantly

OP. im begging you, reply to her and screenshot and put it here. cross out the number too. I wanna know how this unfolds. if you dont your mother will die tonight.

This is jer most recent text to me... it made me think about everything.

She treated me pretty much like her boyfriend but she never seemed to eant to be with me but now she seems to cant live without me..

Its not just her saying this its her family and friends too.. idk if i should give her a chance after all shes done to me.

She seems pretty desperate. Post results, when you reply to her.
What's the bad that can happen she's practically begging for you to talk to her.
Or are you just pussy?

if shes willing to utterly fucking embaress herself infront of her family and friends id take it shes probably being serious. reply to her, but post it here w/ reply from her

Dont do it weakling. She had his dick in him while she knew you loved her.

The only thing is you could fuck her now and cheat on her so you are even.

reply to her, screenshot and post it here user

Wtf.. You're in... What are waiting for? Sounds more like you are afraid of getting hurt. Tbh you will get hurt at some point but you need to take the chance.
#justDOit

Tell her to eat a steamy log of shit what kind of faggot excuse for a man are you?

i agree with the other anons, reply and post it here.

you're a cuck, stfu faggot

Trips does not lie.

What a fucking faggot

Omg girl problems? Get over it, be glad youre not a syrian refugee or worse, man up and realise shes just a girl. If it doesnt work out then shes not the one.

Dont listen to the other cucks saying to talk to her. Keep ignoring her the dumb heartless bitch cucked u OP dont give her the time of day

trips of truth, op. go for it

You're a fag enabler gtfo back to r/virginfeels

i bet you're some neckbeard living in his moms basement with cheeto breath you faggot. xD

Op here..

Wtf so i say? I dont want to come across that i actually am happy to hear from her or anything..

This sounds like good advice. But keep her in last chance saloon until you've seen her choose you over the next guy that hits on her, which is going to be inevitable given that she works in a gym full of chads. It won't take long to figure out whether she's fickle or whether she genuinely likes you. For the record, I don't really think she does love you like that, and not once in that text message does she actually imply she likes you, only that she feels guilty of stringing you along. But that means you have little to lose, so take the free bet.

FUCKING SAY. YOU FORGIVE HER, YOU EMOTIONFULL SON OF A FUCKING CUCK. AND TELL HER YOU MASTURBATED TO THE THOUGHT OF HER DOING LEG PRESSES YOU CUNT. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS IM KILLING MYSELF

>xD
I bet you're some 5'5 virgin taking care of your "girlfriend's" son

THIS

Do exactly this user.

If not you are a cuck and should neck yourself.

If you love me, let me go...!! 'Cause these words are knives they often leave scars! And truth be told I never was yours!

xD. im 5'5 inches deep in your girlfriend actually.

If you want to forgive her DOOOOOO IIIIITTTT YOU FUCKING SHIT TAKE INITIATIVE YOU BITCH!
Just tell her how you feel, but don't be emotional about it.

accept apology, fuck her many times, cheat on her, post her hate messages on Sup Forums with a dubs decide

Never be anyone's second choice. Never let yourself "love" some one before being with them for years, have some self respect.

reply and post it here

And post her nudes, put her on the place she deserves

We all know you have a pic of her. Lets see it.

OP fucking do it. and post it here, what are you waiting for.

"Are you for real? Like the shit I felt when you post that shit clearly aimed at me. Yeah he may have suggested and you did it to make him happy but everyday I checked on you cause I couldn't get over you. Every day I saw how little I meant then. That time will come again, it just will. Those are your true feelings. This bs now is alonelu heart and it's incredibly unfair. I cared for you, you know it.. Don't take advantage, have a shred of humanity in your next text, tell me how the fuck that can be forgiven and benefit me more than yourself?"

You are rebound

PIIHB you tard. She's giving you an all Access pass

no she would not be tired, girls go far for that type of shit. also just take her back but fuck her you don't have to show her love if she wants you that bad just make her understand what you think and make her show regret

This is nice. I like this

Is this OP or advicefag?

just fucking tell her you forgive her, but dont want to jump into a relationship, take shit slow see what shes actually like with you for a good month or so, take your time, the chad cunts gonna end up coming back at some point so you better hurry

Not op sorry. I just feel for the guy

Op here. Holy shit i didnt know how desparate she was. Shes coming over now and idk wtf to do im thinking of talking to her like Wish me luck bros. I'll keep yous updated

underrated post

Kys thanks

POST RESULTS user IF YOU DONT FUCKING POST RESULTS YOU'LL NEVER GET LOVE FROM ANOTHER WOMAN AGAIN.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

So OP is texting himself?

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

/thread
/thread
/thread

nigga you away to get stabbed so you two can be together "forever"

This is getting kinky... but horribly HORRIBLY AWKWARD.
OP, she's going to be in your house and you need to see if she's STILL THE SAME PERSON IS THIS IS IMPORTANT!

GET IT

Ha looks pretty gay don't it.. Thinks fairy tales coming from this. She's had another man spunk in her for the last few months.. I well couldn't go there me.. She's swallowed his seman and everything

Stream the fuk op

ok, keep us updated. and hurry the fuck up. holy shit op

BETA OP GONNA HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

She's sad not because she loves you, but because she realizes how much of a douche she's been for the last year. She didn't respect you then, does she respect you now?

You should probably tie her up and fuck her. To teach her some respect.

ignore her. shes not worth it. the moment you give an inch she'll forget she ever did anything wrong and do it again. the next time she'll say she feels bad and thought about you the whole about how she hurting you and how bad SHE feels about doing to you again. but that wont stop her.

bump

Prepare the basement!

She's been a bad girl. OP needs to tie her up and teach her to behave. Well done. Also get nudes and post.

Have some pride, fag.

results user, results

When are we getting updates?? Give us a time so we can stay tuned

Little does Sup Forums know, OP was murdered by her girlfriend in an embracing, suicidal manner.

Why are you so excited lmao are you a faggot

im masturbating to this faggot. gtfo you summerfag

Dont ever talk to her. Never answer her calls or txt for any reason. She may even try to trick you with emergency shit.
99% of women will trade up if given the chance. This is why they arnt worth shit. She would have traded on the tall dude, she will trade up on you again. She will never be thankful for what she has. You dont have to hump and dump, just be a man about it and dont talk to trash. She is trash.

Shut up b4 I fuck you with a roll of quarters.

I will literally go to the bank, stand in line, withdrawal 10 dollars in a roll of quarters, find you and fuck you in the ass with it.

op

Can i keep it afterwards?

Fuck that bitch OP, it's not worth it, and if you're insecure about your height, I'd recommend combat boots, real men's shoewear, it will give you about 5 cm in height, I myself am 194 cm and those 5 cm in plus are just a nice side thing, God speed OP, bitches aren't worth so much heartache.

I feel your feels OP Ihad a similar situation that I (so far) won against like 3 guys that have taken my gril. But I do feel as if I am her " security blanket " but after the third guy never working out, she's warmed too me instead.

My advice is when she is "weak" you go in and comfort them and make them feel as if you are always a backup.

Soon if she fails at other relationships she will realize her backup was truly the one who even cares.

So, just be her "backup" because she'll learn.

Also,the only B word you call women is beautiful, because bitches love it when you call them beautiful

sure

Baby when I'm done with you, you'll have no choice but to keep it.

When your 50 the doctor giving you a prostate exam with think he is getting a tip.

op update

op best advice you'll get.

tell her this

bitch, fuck you and your chad. im the real alpha, ill bend you over his mom and fuck you in the ass till its red. then ill nut on his moms face while hes tied up. you have about 300 dick suckings to make up to me. Go

Well if I was in your situation, I would tell her no because I'm not a fucking beta crybaby. No offense OP but look for kther women. Don't go for the ones that are after looks or a long dick. You sound like the type of dude that doesn't want that kind of shit. If you're truly an alpha, just tell her no thanks, post dank fucking memes about her and move on : ^ )

tldr: Say no, & quit being a bitch

I Kekd pretty hard

DONT DO IT user! DONT BE HER SECOND CHANCE

Listen OP.

Meet up with her, nowhere classy, don't pay for shit. Maybe a low level diner, Chat for a while, casual shit. "How are you", etc. When it gets quiet, hit her with the 'Why did you do it?', 'Why are you suddenly running back to me'.

If you're pleased with her answer, take it from there. If not, cut all ties and tell her to fuck off.

I can go with what user said.
DO it OP.

Don't do do it. She had her chance long ago and she deserves it. Ignore her

This