So you amerifags are really gonna donate the entire US and nuclear weapon to this incompetent cunt just cause Trump is...

so you amerifags are really gonna donate the entire US and nuclear weapon to this incompetent cunt just cause Trump is "racist"? thank god i'm Euro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK68RBHUrIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you mean subhuman.

Probably should specify where you wanted "sub human" to come in.

Euro, they're always sub human.

Donald Fart is also homophobic, that's why I vote Hillary

I really don't think people realize how serious this is, as far as either one of them becoming the commander in chief. I'm not voting.

the us is an uncultured nation of immigrants

Fuck off Sup Forums europoor

Donald Trump is the incompetent cunt you incompetent cunt. That being said, Hillary Clinton is a corrupt crooked bitch.

as a non-american, how did it boil down to either trump or hillary? what does that say about the american people?

yes. /thread

Yea, homophobic to the degree that he even wants to give the decision on same sex marriage back to the states, rather than overruling them by federal law. Such a piece of shit, right?

>hillary becomes president
>nukes the world
>at least i don't live in the us

Why not give the decision on interracial marriage, legalization of heroin and slavery back to states?

Because individual American rights are more important than religious/racially regressive horseshit from retarded state governors.

Can you lot explain the gifs to me? Did someone sneeze on her?

Marriage isn't a right? Should someone not be able to get married because they're gay? This is America for fucks sake

Did you see the other choices for Republican? Each were equally terrifying. For Democrats Hillary is too crooked not to win the primaries.

Demonic possession.

Harambe 2016

I think you meant "Thank allah im a refugee"

G'luck with the rape inmigrant crisis you eurofag

At least we don't bend over for the muslims everyday.

Stupid Eurofag detected.

People are saying it's evidence she has epilepsy or some other shit causing fits and as a result is unfit to run for office.

That's the point.

Redneck Amerifat detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=AK68RBHUrIQ

OP, you live in mainland Europe? You're fucked when they nuke the sandniggers.

ye they gotta fight that terrorism THEY CREATED cause things got outta control, being incompetent and fat from the oil money

marriage is a religious tradition. I'll never understand why faggots want to do that shit to themselves vonuntarily. probably because society tells you it's the right thing to do, huh? just like society now needs to tell you that being gay is the right thing to do so you don't have to feel bad about it

The south already lost that war.

>marriage is a religious tradition.
The "status" of marriage has many economic benefits bereft of religion.

The same culture that wants SSM universally accepted is the culture that was adamant that "we don't need a piece of paper to prove we're in love" two or three decades ago. It has nothing to do with "helping" gay/lesbian couples, it's all about changing and perverting every pillar that's supported western civilization through history.

yeah, from what I hear a legal partnership gives you those same benefits as well. and it's been available from the start to gays as well, at least in Germany and other EU countries.

AmeriNuts

marriage is a tradition of civilization created to give evolution an assist by brothers not marrying sisters (etc). modern religion didn't exist in ancient native tribes around the world yet they still had practices of "marriage". today's marriage, however, is about love, sometimes about raising children, and not having your dead mate's family take his shit from your hands, his carcass, and your home you both invested in because it all belonged to him on paper.

It's better than giving it to Trump.
You should stick to your Holocausts and your filthy water and sharing bathrooms and shut the fuck up.

Bolsheviks saw the first necessary step was the destruction of the traditions, and social structure that kept society together. Second step is the replacement of the structure with the state.

Total bait. Eurotrash hate Trump even more than we do. He's been the token ugly american for 20+ years and he builds all those golf courses he doesn't let them into.

Go n unfuck yourself so I can fuck you an than kill you an bring you back to life an kill you again. Judgemental bloke.

At least Trump is not controlled by anyone but himself. Hillary is controlled by pretty much every company you can name.

Also, Trump is so obviously retarded, he can't get away with the stuff he wants to do. Hillary on the other hand, is a sneaky bitch-puppet and is not her own boss.

> thank god i'm Euro
hahaha, i hope u like islam

What makes him a racist? He has been in the spotlight for over 30 years, is only labeled a racist (as every other Democratic has tried to play race card) when he runs for President. If he ran as Democratic he would be idolized.