I'm planning on smoking the devil's grass in a few days for the first time. Any advice?

I'm planning on smoking the devil's grass in a few days for the first time. Any advice?

make sure to get your set and setting right or you will have a bad trip!

I'm going to smoke in my parent's/my house when they're not here in the back yard. Good?

don't try and keep up with your friends. Have a few small tokes inhale deep into your lungs and wait 10 mins to see if you feel anything, if you think you could be higher, take another few small hits.

Don't inject to many.

Have some water with you for dry mouth, and maybe a little chocolate

Yes, don't call it "the devil's grass". It's weird. Call it one of the other billion or so names weed has.

I have no friends, let alone friends who smoke weed but I know what you're saying.

Make a gravity Bong, fill it with your bud, fill the chamber with smoke, inhale said smoke, then proceed to cough yourself into next week. When you are done coughing you will be so fucking baked that you wont remember your own name.

Doobies?

make sure to breath all the smoke out if youre going to start coughing. keeping it there will burn the fuck out of it and you'll cough more.

Its weed faggot.
Get high.
If you freak out your a pussy.
Find yourself something to watch like the clangers

Can you roll or do you smoke cigarettes?

Bad trip off weed? Wtf you talking bout nidda

I can't roll but I've been looking it up on the internet and I think I'll be able to.

If I smoke one joint how long will it last for?

try and find out :^)

If you smoke cigarettes I'd recommend buying some rolling tobacco and papers and practicing rolling. But if you can't do it simply rolling the paper around a straw or pen etc and make a tube with the paper and pack it will leave you with a nice joint but it'll take some time to pack it compared to just rolling it.

Have fun :D

>Clangers

My_nigga.png

Make sure you smoke a lot, compete with your friends to see who can smoke the most.

Also, worry a lot and ask yourself if your friends are plotting against you and saying stuff behind your back.

Have a few puffs, chill out for five, not feeling it yet repeat. Most of all just relax take in the world and chill. Oh and take it easy on the munchies, smoked out my mates brother for the first time and he ate way too much and spewed everywhere.

Devils grass? Weed? U mean .. But jus smoke thats my advice jus smoke

Smoke lots of cigarettes, if you feel nauseas, have another

Who asks 4 advice on how to smoke weed .. Hmmmm how do u smoke weed? Idk man it's too complicated let's not even smoke

Listen to evil needle on YouTube it's good music to play and get high just relax .. Pop some pills get fuckked

Yeah, but only if you roll them. Otherwise, if you are just going to smoke a little bit, I call it a kif.

Fully exhale. Empty your lungs completey. Then suck down that joint, pipe, bong. Go big or go home. Its fucking pot. If you can drink at all you can handle an amazing high. Don't do stupid shit like this with any hard drugs. No reason not to with pot. It's nothing like being drunk. So after you are done coughing up a lung. You should be golden.

Yes. Make sure you're around people, if any, that aren't fuckheads. Feel comfortable and really have fun and be in the moment. Your first times smoking will always be your best. You'll look back on 'em

not too much but it's fun as hell

edgy 12 year old detected

Go very slowly. It may very well be unpleasant - especially if you use too much.

>bad trip
You can't trip off weed unless you lace it with a psychadelic...
You can have a bad experience, however, with marijuana. Worst case scenario is you panic and get paranoid.
Just got to remind yourself that you're influenced by a drug and that the effects won't last longer than 30-90 minutes.
Aside from that, have a bottle of water or powerade/gatorade with you as you'll get cottonmouth real fucking bad.

>Dont smoke to much
>Don't babysit the blunt
>Don't nigga lip da blunt
>Always pass to the left

Do you mean datura or bud? datura is "devils weed"

Don't be a fucking pussy user. The only time it's acceptable to smoke weed is if you're 13, and your parents have left the house for the weekend. If you want to do a drug, do something that is going to give you a story. Snort cocaine and fuck a Cuban drug lord's daughter in his living room. Take a few tabs of LSD and wake up in Taiwan with a gang tattoo. Don't be a fucking faggot like the rest of the unemployed twats on this website.