What are some jobs an 18yr socially inept autist can do? I have 55 days til I'm kicked out and need a job that I can do

What are some jobs an 18yr socially inept autist can do? I have 55 days til I'm kicked out and need a job that I can do.

My last job was working in the warehouse for a law firm. Sometime like that could work.

Brushing up bits of rubber in a car shop?

Get more warehouse work I'm
Guessing it's all you have ever done and you have previous experience in it and your a fucking retard so you will get the job for sure.

helo

Push shopping carts. Those guys usually look like autismos. They even hire retards.

Factories or other hard labor tasks. Don't have to be social, just strong. Builds character too and pays well.

Amazon warehouses also have little time for social interaction, and they hire just about anyone. Starting pay is around $14/hour but the work is pretty tough physical labor. It's hard to beat the pay for a starting job like that though.

Get a forklift license and do some more warehouse work.

where is the nearest warehouse?

You can go get a restaurant job very easily and it's an easy fucking job mentally. I had no experience and was used to getting minimum wage until I decided to try for a real restaurant and I'm getting 12 an hour which isn't too bad considering my shit job history

>your
>run on sentence

Who's the real retard here?

They're all over the place.

amazon.force.com

They hire all the time.

Fucking nearest to where? Goddamnit you are autistic

they dont have any in my country

What country are you in?

a country without amazon jobs

Nearest to what? Lol Where are you located? I know there is one in Grand Forks ND. I always get cucked by sales tax on amazon cuz of that location lol

>Asks for help
>Won't give enough info to let people help

i dont live in murrica friends yet? idk? idk

he wasn't kidding about being a inept retard

Whatever man, just hit up some restaurants or another warehouse. You'll be good

yes i am pretty stupid

kay

Just tell us where you live nigger, it'd be easier to help you with job tips.

ausfag here give me tips

Just apply everywhere. A job where you interact with people will help with your social retardation. If you're getting kicked out you can't afford to be picky.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE