GO GO GO

GO GO GO

Roll

what the fuck are you rolling for?

Wait for them to get close, then throw them in the lava

Roll is what you say when something is funny

jump across the furniture until safely in a non lava zone

Oh sorry, just haven't been around for long enough to know the ins and outs of 4chn yet XD

The b8 has been successfully avoided

Lmao

You were put in a special class in school weren't you

/thread

But really:
1) not enough space to get a good speed to try and jump the gap
2) was going to make a joke about jump along the red floating squiggles, but it'd probably be really hot anyways
3) hanging from ledge and hoping they think you just jumped
4) probably the only realistic option: take your chances and charge the shooter, 21ft. rule and the like, even though he's already drawn and aiming.
5) start singing some gospel in hopes they have some divine revelation and let you go.

eZ

It's Sup Forums newcuck :)

Pull out your gun and shoot them.

Call 911 and have the white privilege cops shoot the upstanding, innocent unarmed African Americans.

Tell the Niggers there is a watermelon flavored drank in the 6" river next to you (niggers can't read so they don't know it's LAVA. Also don't say it's deep or call it a pool. The coons can't swim and won't go near it).

Watermeluns.png

As a viscous, non-Newtonian fluid and depending on your footwear, you could feasibly run across the lava to the other side.

I'd jump down on the red part of the wall that says lava on it, then I'd have the advantage on any nigger that tries to jump down after me.

easily

We all the same colour on the inside

bump

... This still doesn't solve the initial problem. Great, now your a nigger too. Please explain how you plan to separate yourself from the others.

Using my autism.

lol

Now we friends bro, no need to run

Sneak past, they dont have eyes

Newfag detected. kys

Blacks shoot blacks all the time. Be careful my friend.

Obvious bait was obvious

I simply say the phrase that is the bane of all niggerdom, dad is that you? As soon as I say those words they'll no longer be on the plane of existence

Nah man, we settled our differences. Notice no gun? My bros threw it in the lava

Just by going around

Roll in the lava, please.

>I have taken some 3d animation courses
>haha take this
>look at my workaround I know Maya

forgot the faggots screaming police brutality and he didnu nuffin from across the way as mudslimes behead them

> i heard someone say maya once
> i can't afford it so i'm gonna make fun of anyone who uses it

>implying Maya is good

uses maya, doesn't build a set from the bottom up in python

>Buying a maya license
Sorry I'm not stuck in 2008, also fuck maya because I'm not stuck in 2008.

See above

Thank you.

>uses maya, doesn't even use the correct background color

uses python, doesn't write the whole thing from scratch in asm with a custom os to boot

>uses python

doesn't blueprint and build an entire chipset from scratch to develop their custom os

really no one

>implying I'm using Maya
>knows shit about graphics
>implying you are not a faggot

>pic related when you use this same color

easy

you just added a filter to the original image
>i think its b8

>not knowing bait
>summer is over

Hello 9gag

kekd

You are a real goofball. Stay in community college/Udacity

doesn't finish development of quantum computer, win nobel prize, travel to oslo, get kissed by norweigan royalty, build never before seen computer, write animation software, post results in this thread

>still knows shit about graphics

was hoping you'd continue the trend of going back till we hit wheel territory and eventually fire.

>using basic js tools
>I know graphics

>doesn't use lightning to create living cells in a petri dish and push their evolution in such a direction that they would eventually invent all the necessary means to create computers and write software and, as with his powers of the worshipped god, command them to create and post the image

Oh wait, that's precisely what I did.

was hoping you would refer to an anti-technology purge where all computers are smashed and one is forced to do 3d animation with stereoscopes

He's trying to get away from the niggers by rolling.

too tired to get creative, you win

I'm actually legitimately afraid of this becoming a reality with how regressive people are becoming.

360 walk away

I might know this kid.

yeah, but everyone loves their insta-google-tweet-face, can't get around without gps, doesn't know how things actually work/are made, don't know how to work, etc...

these people would be lost without what we make for them

wish I could agree with the we, but I only know what I've bothered to research. could not tell you how any of the tech I use does what it does outside of physical attributes

nice one

Order them some KFC.

you can't get away from niggers..they will follow you wherever you go.

What happened to nypa? Sup Forums has turned to shit now.

nope, it will backfire.

kek'd

inaccurate, the lava doesn't have land behind it.

Breasts over the fucking arms

Shut up newfag

Kek

Kek
Neck boobs

THAT'S RACIST
>wew the government would have raped me if I didn't correct the record

>tfw you realize you were wrong and your worldview shatters