If this isn't your favorite Kanye album then you are the cancer that killed Kanye

If this isn't your favorite Kanye album then you are the cancer that killed Kanye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/djeeyrIf7wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who konye

Nice meme

Sounds like you don't support the growth of him as an artist, which is unfortunate. Kanye gets better with every album.

If this is your favorite kanye album, you should kys
Literally every other album is better

Not saying this album is terrible but fuck how can it be his best album with Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls on it

I agree on Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls but...
EVERY album?

kanye at his lyrical peak. the best features on any kanye album. mindblowing orchestral beats. the best verse of jay-z's career. jon FUCKING brion, dude!!!!!!!

late registration is the best by a mile

growth isn't good if you turn to shit

Graduation was worse than both College Dropout and Late Registration.

I agree. Drunk and hot girls is one of the only Kanye songs I've been able to get into

LR>CD>GR>MBDTF>808s>TLOP>Yeezus

>LR>CD>MBDTF>808s>TLOP>GR>Yeezus
FTFY

Wasn't counting that one
Grad is the worst of the following
CD LR Grad 808 MBDTF Yeezus TLOP

Agreed

>Yeezus below grad
Switch those and you're ok

LR > CD > MBDTF > TLOP > Yeezus >>>>> Grad

i miss the old kanye

>Kanye gets better with every album.
someone hasn't listened to his two most recent solo studio albums

Kanye West:
youtu.be/djeeyrIf7wo

If you have a favourite album by Kanye West you are cancer and need to kill yourself immediately.

if you didn't hear college dropout in 2004 you missed the whole context of its greatness and therefor you're opinion is invaled.

kanye killed himself by making terrible music

Kanye saved hip hop
What have you done

elaborate on this pls. I head it back in the day and it's my personal least favourite kanye album mainly because the majority of it is skippable

Slow Jamz - All Falls Down - Through The Wire - Workout Plan - Jesus Walks…skippable? Yeah. ok. There's no way you heard the album back when it came out. Kanye's impact and influence on everything from Jay-Z's album (Blueprint) to R&B (John Legend - Ordinary People) was undeniable. The best way I can explain it is if the album weren't great, Kid Cudi and Drake could never exist.

I really don't find it skippable at all. The skits are all hilarious and it is jam packed with relatable material as said by what seems to be a more normal guy. I would never skip the majority of songs on the album.

Only songs I might ever skip are Never Let Me Down and Breathe in Breathe Out.

>Kid Cudi and Drake could never exist
but that's not a bad thing user

that's my favorite album btw

up until yeezus maybe. I don't see how there was any progression on pablo

yeezus and lr are my favorite
this is accurate

half accurate, half nonsense

R&B stan should be 808s
backpacker should be college dropout
woke millennial should be late registration
add hypebeast for tlop

listen to every track before silver surfer intermission
there is definitely a theme to the album. its like an evolved perspective of the one found on mbdtf

>there is definitely a theme to the album
progression, as in improvement

oh ok
fuck off

Worst Kanye album. Normie proof shit.

this

what's that? bit weird to make the claim that he gets better with every album if you can't explain why

I honestly don't care for Workout Plan and Jesus Walks, the rest of those you posted are great along with Spaceship and Family Business. But that's about it.

oh look! it's an opinion on the least culturally enriched place on the internet!! i know the consensus decided 12 years ago but this guy on the japanese imageboard says otherwise!! fuck!!!!

well at least he explained himself

oh wait

hit miss -----> (ur post)

no clue what tha FUCC ur trying 2 say.

i hope kanye is ok

I'll give you a clue: I was agreeing with you

moron

delet this!!! quick!!!!

damn this album came out right when i started college and it was bumping at every party. i forever have good memories attached

Tied with MBDTF.

I also hate Yeezus and TLOP.

no, graduation is OBJECTIVELY his best album.

Much of the appeal of Kanye west is his progression and his constantly evolving sound. His lyrics too reflect where he is as an artist and as a human. If kanye went back to making soul beats and the lyrics on the early albums it would be boring and lackluster I think. I love graduation as I love all of his solo albums but it is a mistake to say that people who don't agree with which albums sound you like best ruined Kanye

This post is one of the worst on this website man, and I like the songs you posted

808s > College Dropout > MBDTF > Yeezus > Late Registration > Graduation > The Life of Pablo

This is correct.

Late Registration > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > College Dropout > Yeezus > 808s and Heartbreak > Graduation > Watch The Throne > Cruel Summer > The Life of Pablo

MBDTF > TCD > Graduation > TLOP > Yeezus > Late Registration > 808s

Late Registration> The College Dropout>TLOP>MBDTF> Yeezus> Graduation> Watch the Throne>808s

This guy knows what he's talking about

>skipping never let me down

It was a downgrade from what he was already doing. Took a step away towards his distinct, soul-based sound and took a step towards generic pop rap. 808's was actually ambitious and subversive while MBDTF was Graduation but far better. I'll say it's better than Yeezus at least, but the good tracks on TLOP still manage to beat this one out.

Never Let Me Down and Bring Me Down are two of his most underrated songs.

I can never find my Kanye taste properly represented, because Yeezus is his worst imo, but I really appreciate Pablo.

MBDTF > TLOP > 808's > LR > Graduation > CD > Yeezus

Kanye has certainly had an interesting progression as an artist.

T H I S ( T H I S)
H
I
S

Which ones?

His two most recent solo albums, obviously.

the original version of yeezus before rick rubin touched it with his jew hands is the best kanye album, and we will never get to hear it

Graduation is kinda cringey tho
But basically this

>two most recent
>Which ones?
being this fucking stupid

The addition of Saint Pablo really elevates TLOP in my opinion.
It and Ultralight Beam sort of bookend what otherwise appears to be a disjointed album.
Turns it into an ongoing conversation with himself about his faith, and how fame can affect that.

let me educate you shits

808s > Yeezus > LR > MBDTF > CD > TLOP > Graduation

If anyone puts 808s at the bottom you are awful and cant appreciate Kanye's true understanding of art

Kill yourself

>Muh artistic growth

why do stans love this meme. Pretty much no artist ever has gotten better with every release. It just goes to show your desperation to justify your needless dickriding of an artist who's getting progressively worse, while simultaneously being pretentious and claiming "others just don't get it"

your opinion means jack shit, and Sup Forums has no merit in the world. 2 reasons i don't give a FUCC.

PS: people good at Sup Forums tend to suck at real life so -thanks for the compliment.

>not Late Registration

Fuck off.

Can someone explain what the bear was even meant to be for the first three albums?

Iirc, Kanye wanted something like the bear to be the cover of The College Dropout because he said he wanted the cover of his debut to be art rather than a depiction of a rapper persona like the covers of other hardcore hip-hop albums from artists like 50 Cent and Jay-Z at the time, since he wanted to rebel against that trend, and one day he was recording at a school and apparently he found the bear costume and used it along with the gold embroidery for the final cover of the album, and after it blew up the Dropout Bear became Kanye's mascot for his school-themed albums. He had a planned album called "Good Ass Job" that would have come after Graduation, but then 808s happened, and Kanye used the Dropout Bear less and less.

Forgot to say that I mentioned Good Ass Job because that would have been the final album in the Dropout series of albums, but then his mom died and his relationship ended badly, he got depressed, and we ended up with 808s, the Taylor Swift incident, Amber Rose, and Kim Kardashian happened, so we got MBDTF, and then Kanye spent the rest of his career distancing himself from MBDTF, so we got Yeezus and TLOP.

Why are his album covers so shit?