Brolitas

Brolitas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
youtu.be/jdK39OeH9qE
youtu.be/mzlSk2OsZzI
youtu.be/YvJXu87YTBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude. I'm working on a brolita dress right now. I usually design for women so its hard to get the design right on a blockier body type.

Sweet. Pics?

Would love to see this one take a cock or two.

Definitely. I've got every pic but need more.

I'd rather not. It's still in concept. But I'd love to talk design. Lolita is a lot of fun. And brolita is pretty fucking awesome.

This is such a cute concept. Is there a lot of this thing?

Are these dudes?

Fair enough. I can't get enough of cute brolitas. I want one.
Is the guy it's for cute?

Just search for brolitas. I'm trying to get some decent stuff to post right now.

Super cute ones.

I may be biased. But i think he's fucking adorable. (it's for me)
My best friend and i are going in lolita and brolita for the con next year. If i finish them. I have a lot of projects going on.

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

>it's for me
Lol. Excellent, I'm just at the admirer stage atm, don't think it's something I could get away with doing. I'm not in the slightest bit feminine, but good luck to you.

My penis is getting erect

Want me to lick it? ;)

Are there...are...are there...

Bro-lita-onies?

It's called the brolita effect.
Exposure to cute brolitas causes excessive blood flow into the Penis.

you go away

I'm not getting what you mean? Like bronies?

Yah...

I'd fuck this cutie so hard I'd defy the laws of nature and make him pregnant.

Eh I'm short and look really young. Which is helpful for brolita. And getting my ass kicked when i was in school. But this will be the first one I've designed for myself. Not my first step into croasdressing though. It's a lot of fun

shit man i already jerked off now this thread?
*sighs* *unzips dick*

I dated a trans girl for awhile and she/he/whateverIfuckedit had a lolita dress. Sex was hot, but all trans girls are crazy.

Stop, I'm getting a hard on here!
Sounds like you're my idea of fun.
I love cds/traps and brolitas are just the icing on the cake.

forgot to add that they look way better than trap tbh

omg does that count???????????? those don't look like Pinknub and Curler and other mlp's

Aww. Well they are super cute! Do you like the sweet style best? I prefer a nice classic or a gothic personally.

I'm the only one posting pics so I guess I like what I've posted the most. Do you have anything to post? Obviously not you but I've never seen much gothic stuff.

Just stuff from Google unfortunately.

I'm dearly hoping this becomes a bigger thing.

Pity. I like the look of the gothic style.

I hope so. All the brolita threads this past week are by me. I'm hoping to see some new content that I haven't posted.

I'm with the other user, hoping for some content with a hard cock poking out, some nice ass shots, etc.

I do too. Maybe I'll post mine when I'm done with it. I'm really nervous to put it out on here though. Considering what dicks people on b can be. I'd rather not have my face or picture out there anywhere.

Understandable. But it would be great if you did, maybe you could post elsewhere? Where are you btw?

This only makes me harder

Maybe. I'm down in Texas. My family doesn't know i cross dress. I just don't want some liferuining event to take hold becuase i posted a picture. I've lurked enough to see it happen.

where in TX? i dress, too. mainly just panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes

Just around. Central texas is the best I'll give you. Though i will say i may be going to a convention is dallas to premeir my brolita

This fucking board.

Emily apple is so gross. He doesn't even shave his legs and shit.

Bah, I'm UK. No one where I am. Yeah, if it's not something your family would be ok with then I wouldn't post anything

Kys

But, why...?

Tfw you're the biggest pervert in a thread.
Also, go fuck yourself.

Because participation trophies and you can be anything you want

Take some pics of cute brolitas (with consent) m80. Need oc!

Bump for fucks sake.

You do realise /cgl/ is a thing

the one in the left though mmm so cute

I'll take the right then

So is suicide

youtu.be/jdK39OeH9qE

Where can i find more of her?

You KNOW he was rock hard during that whole video.

Fucking spam filter

This one's better
youtu.be/mzlSk2OsZzI

LOL XD Kys

these lads are too cute

youtu.be/YvJXu87YTBI
Nah mate