Trying to fight my foot fetish because I am about to get a gf and I dun wan't to gross her out anybody an idea how to...

Trying to fight my foot fetish because I am about to get a gf and I dun wan't to gross her out anybody an idea how to fight a fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nie23G9yNts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't.

foot fetish is the most acceptable fetish
she'll probably dig it bro

Just suck her toes faggot

your gf gets unlimited, extended foot massages... why would she mind?

I have a ass fatish
it much worse

Dude, go for it! I bet she'd love free foot massages and you doing her nails.

>ass fatish

>ass fetish
it shouldn't even be considered one, its a common attraction

why dont you be a man and just be open with the person you're going to be partners with? if you're this embarrassed about the most accepted fetish in the world then she's going to be turned off by your lack of masculinity if anything

>she's got a fatish ass
the ass was fat

Nigger just look for a fellow footfag for fuck sake

Confirmed.

Wife went from -

"oh feet turn you on"

to

loving everything sexual and non sexual I do to her feet.
Day 1, focus on her. Foot Rubs + getting her pedicures.

She will freaking love it.

>"about to get a gf"
Where can I get one? Online?

I have an ass and foot fetish and I'm grateful for every day I am alive to lick a girl's ass and feet. Just kissing&licking pussy and tits would be awfully boring.

You can't run from a fetish, you have to go through it and out on the other side. Good luck.

Just get comfortable win her and the subject of turn ons will come up one day. Just tell her, but don't be a freak about it. I've been with 6 women and none of them turned me down. They all accepted it and used it after awhile

>anybody an idea how to fight a fetish?

Fuck JESUS

He has holes in his feet

youtube.com/watch?v=Nie23G9yNts

Everyone has a kink, maybe she'll like having her feet worshipped?

Is it that time of year were we just link to the wacky inventions of Dillon Harper and pretend that it's funny on it's own?

Yes

I dated a girl when she was 17 and i was 20. shes 21 turning 22 this month and im 24 turning 24 this month also.

3 years in we broke up and i told her i had a foot fetish, best decision i've made in my whole life, she started teasing me everyday with her feet, rubbing them on my cock, foot jobs( even though her legs got tired quick) and a bunch of things.

You won't know if she'll judge you for it or be into it untill you mention it. I didn't let it effect my relationship and in the beginning she had no clue that i even had a foot fetish. I still talk to her to this day but shes kinda bigger now and we haven't been in a relationship for nearly 6 months.

pic related, her feet about a year ago but she was bigger then.

turning 25*

heres another one of her feet, she was talking to my mom, this picture was around 3 years ago, she was still chubbier then when we first met.

>tfw you weren't blessed with a low-maintenance, relationship saving fetish.

Foot-fetishists are basically vanilla, you know nothing.