When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last April, before my girlfriend broke up with me. Fuck, I miss her.

I think in January

Yesterday.

15 min ago

2 hours ago

3 weeks ago

3ish Days ago. Don't really remember, sex isn't everything anymore.

a few minutes ago

i just got done dicking your mother in the asshole

lmao faggot

Jan 2015. Doesnt feel too bad honestly. Guess I've been doing good at feelin good.

A few weeks ago, i really wanna get my dick wet again soon

Around 4 and a half years ago.

Don't miss it at all. The cottage cheese pussy and the blood make me lose my boner when I fap and remember what sex is like.

Anyone else think it's pretty overrated? I know we hate women or whatever but anyone else find sex to be pretty shitty unless it's with someone you actually give a shit about?

i can feel it. If I like the girl it's awesome but if i dgaf i just fuck her as hard as i can and move on.

5 weeks ago
Life is hard...

About 2 years. That was the only time.

Least I can say I'm not a virgin.

more than 5 years ago

Yo, OP if you but some cig and post time stamp i'll go get some. I haven't had a smoke since my b-day on 8/1. So yea... lets go

>Never.

Life is shit. So fucking shit.

Me, personally about a week ago. But yesterday I helped my dog fuck my gf

wrong thread. My fml. I'm drunk.

4 years ago or so. Since then its been a life choice to avoid women, they're fucking scum and mental leeches.

Close to three weeks ago now and goddamn, I'm fappin hard.

january

3 days ago. Thank you nofap

Either 2 or 3 December's ago.
Yeah, its been awhile...

Neva Had SAX

Saturday

>tfw 25
>tfw Aspie and never leave the house
>tfw no girlfriend & still a virgin

5 more years till Wizard status.

yestday

Go for it bro, don't make the same mistakes as most men.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

I'm a virgin.
And a girl who is at least a 7.
Whenever I mention it, I usually get a "why the fuck have you never had sex?" To be honest, I don't know. Maybe I am too lazy to actually meet up with someone? On the one hand, I knida want to do it, but then, I don't care enough to put effort into it.

A couple days ago. My gf has had huge uni days and i've had a long assignment so it's been a bit.

A grill. Tits with timestamp ?

With my wife a couple days ago. Though honestly, I prefer the ol 5 knuckle shuffle to having sex since I don't have to worry about another person, just me.

It's cliched but seriously, don't look for it desperately; it won't work out. Your first time will be pretty shit no matter how skilled the guy is, chances are the foreplay will be the better part of it.

Don't put on airs and hide a part of yourself, wait for a man who cares as little as you do.

I'm 28 and still waiting for such a woman, though I have had sex.

This is why I was a virgin until I was 21 years old. It's not that I couldn't get sex..... I just didn't care enough to put forth the effort.

>effort as a girl
Walk in any direction and find the first guy who looks good and ask to fuck. Stop being retarded there is no effort. 10/10 guys will fuck 4/10's.

2 days ago. Hopefully again tonight if the kids fall asleep early.

A year and 4 months ago. :(

>a wild grill appears
it's not a legendary pokemon user.

you should try it out though femanon, it's not hard for a girl to get laid. but don't expect it to be that good unless you find someone you can trust and have some kind of emotional intimacy with, it's a completely different thing than a superficial one night stand

6 hours ago.

you mean with another human ?

2003 - AMA

Is it because you realised women a shit and are not a homo?

lol, i can just imagine the hate oozing out of you

2 days ago. Fucked my gf like 3 times in one day.
Testosterone is running low now and the thought of having to get hard is exhausting on its own.

how old? where are you from?

Its because I don't feel anything during it. Literally nothing.

I can fuck for two hours straight and not come, and then unload in a few seconds when beating it in the bathroom after she's gotten tired and/or sore.

After trying to cum from fucking a bunch of times I realised that sex isn't fun for me - just a lot of effort for no reward. And that's when I stopped bothering to obtain it.

Never tried fucking anything other than women, but don't get sexually aroused by the thought either - so don't think I'm a fag.

Sure you arnt Asexual? Literally zero effort required for a girl

16 months ago :(

>to put effort into it
If you really were a 7, hell, even a 3, you'd know you wouldn't need to put any effort into it. It would just present itself to you.

Fuck off, fatto.

A literal 2/10 could get it without effort. Heck she could lay there like a sack of spuds during too

Like 5 years ago when I was in college.

freaking 1 month and Im in a relationship

A few weeks ago

With a pen-friend, I assume. lel

Last night, the day before that, the day before that, the day before that.... my wife enjoys sex.... what can I say?

3-4 days ago.
Getting bored of sex, vaginas are overrated i prefer hand jobs and bjs lately .

Over a year ago, last gf was horny all the time.

March. My grills sex drive is barely existent and rarely goes past foreplay. It's killing me off considering had sex with ex near enough weekly or twice weekly

July, kinda hope she comes back up for another visit soon.

2ish nights ago... maybe last night... I don't really recall, It really wasn't that moving.

Last week when I'm to lazy to fap I'll just get on tinder and invite some cum dumpster over such is life of being one handsome devil

Saturday

Fuck out of here you beta fuck

never

You gotta hire a prostitute man, you got cobwebs growing on that shit

I think you misunderstood the question. Lol

Well OP....

It was about the time that I got my first real six-string;
It looked awesome - I bought it at the five and dime.
I played it til my fingers bled,
I think it was the summer of 69.

Virgins gonna virgin. Once you have it, you'll see why.

Basically this, once you can have it whenever you want it stops being so all consuming unless it means something.

Did you and some friends from school, have a band and you tried real hard?

>captcha: 211

november 2014

Have you fapped since? Story?

February 14, 2009

Time to move on bro

Dumbass post of the day. Winrar.

Sorry, man. Story?

probably a week ago, maybe a bit longer.

GF and I just broke up, still live together, still have pets and shit

I've been staying where i can, on friends couches, with my mom, etc.

she doesn't want a relationship right now so it's one of those situations where there's nothing i can do about it.

our 3 year anniversary would have been in about 2 weeks.

feels bad man.

a month ago, it really sucks when your girl has no sex drive whatsoever anymore.
But when we have sex its so fucking good

Saturday threesome

About a year, no regret but I want some pussy this time..

Yeah...

Jimmy quit, Jody got married.
It's silly really, I shoulda known that we'd never get far.

This.
Ontopic ~3 years ago.

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

last night

Where do you live ?

Never, and gonna turn 27 soon.

someone help, preferably a female.

Does exiting the womb count?

The pets man.

I got 2 dogs with my girl and they are well understood and agreed to be hers. But i love them so damn much that if things went south id probably drag it out for them.

I love my duggies, and they just wouldnt understand why im not there anymore.

There is absolutely no shame in getting yourself a decent prostitute.

But not a cheap one, my friend.

Pay a good amount of money, and you'll have a better time with a pro than a slut you'll spend half the night getting drunk to take home - and there isn't any pretence of having to do anything to get her off.

it's been discussed and she gets the dog (that's fine i hate the thing anyways) and i get the cat.

just not a dog person, she knew that, she got one anyways and it's caused me nothing but stress

Now

11 hours ago

yesterday in an amusement park

how can white guys be so beta like this??? like id rather be a big lipped dumb nigger anyday than to say some shit like this.

its shit like this that makes your white gf go for black dick.

I hear that. The youngest is a monsterous destruction machine and thinks im furniture. Her trainings coming around but i am a dog person so its totally fine and i love her anyway.

What im saying is if you arent a dog person i see why youd hate them so much. Glad that losing the dog wont be devastating for you. Good luck bro, ill quote my psychology education to assure you that advil helps breakup related pains.