Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them.

These sisters

Smack the duckface off of this butterface

Threesome?

Moar pls

Sisters...one of them has nudes online

I'm sure they'd be into it

Eh, the left one looks mannish in this one. That one gets the bag.

show her face

Looks like she's taking a shit, kek

For What?

Let her ride my dick while I play with her little tits then bend her over and fuck her brains out then cover her cute face.

Would use her mouth and deeepthroat her until I have a mark of her lipstick around the end of my dick. Hear her gargle cum and drool all over the place.

What would you do to her, user?

Yeah left is not as attractive so she'll work harder to please you than her sister will

Wipe the lipstick off

Put them all on treadmills

Buy her a fucking blending brush

Shes hot, id let her ride me

Wipe that fuckin lipstick off

There is too much horse face in this photo to answer

Fuck her face then cum on her little tits.

Have her undressed and present all her beautiful holes to me. After gaping them I would inspect them and use every single one until unloading my cum on that smiling mouth!

What would you do to her?

Hnng she's gorgeous! Anymore?

My ex

Have her give me a sensual blowjob, always looking up at me until I cum. She'd gently storke my cock and suck the tip of my dick until she has the whole load in her mouth. Then she'd show it to me, play around with it and finally swallow like a good girl!

Push her up against the wall and pound her little ass pulling her hair until I fill her with a huge load

She looks like she'd have agreat pussy that I would lick and then fuck for hours before pulling my dick out and cumming on it!

How about her?

Anything for these?

Sit down behind her and pull out my cock. Stroke myself as she undresses, then have her bend down in front of my so I can sniff and lick her puss and asshole. She would slide herself onto my cock and slowly grind before turning around and finishing me off with her mouth.

Coworker

Mm I'm diamonds for this cutie anymore?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Thoughts on my gf?

Slutty bitch that used to beg for my cock over facebook every day. Got another picture.

Hng. That's nice! I filled her ass with cum about 2-3 times. She likes to be taken rough so I guess she'd be up for your kind of fucking.
Really wish she would have been more into anal. She was a perfect innie though, the view when she was on all 4 was amazing.

I'd have your girl take her breasts out and give me a blowjob. Afterwards I'd lean her over that fence and fuck her from behind. People who passed by would see her getting hammered which would mke her moan harder. I would finally cum on her spread asshole and then pus the cum in with my dick.

Tell me how you'd treat her.

Left has huge tits and right sucks cock like a pro if it helps with ideas

forgot picture

Nice. Can you screenshot the conversations? Stuff like that makes me diamonds. I'd really love to use her ass and fill her mouth with cum. She looks like a proper bimbo that wouldn't mind.

Degrade her

Where she from?

WTF
dude please tell me you have another angle of that ass

For reference here's her ass

Exgirlfriend

South america

orange

Holy fuck! Fuck her cute face until she gags then bend her over and fuck her ass into oblivion then make her suck my cock until I cum all over her adorable little face.

Got more?

i would love to spread the ass of the right one, lick it for half an hour and then fuk the shit out of her!!!

pic related...wwyd?

Shit, i have 8884 messages from 2014 and before, i'll have a look for a few minutes but i might get bored.

Is that Leanne on the right?

Sure;

Go on user!

Any better?

Have her jerk me off on her face and tits

Sloppy DT

Love your style of writing.

Have her on her knees and feed her my cock. Lick her pussy and fuck it until there is enough juice to use it as lube for her backdoor. Fuck her ass and cum all over that cute smile. Have her lick it all up.

What would you do to her user?

She would probably prefer that.

I would lick her legs

which one and what?

more? shes so hot

I want to fuck lefts face until she cries

Moar

She sure is

i want her slutty mouth wrappped around my cock. after i fuck her face i'd cum on her tits. more? she has me diamonds

Right, those tits are huge I bet she has an ass to go with them.

I'd love to watch her cry and gag on your cock user

Post more of her

Mmmm bend her over and and destroy that tight ass until I fill it with cum

Her best friend and her

Wasn't me who posted them, I'd just love to watch you do what you described.

Hnng I want that ass on my face while she jerks my cock while I lick her little ass. Then bend her over and shove my cock in her butt and pump none stop until I fill it with cum.

any pics of her standing user?

seems like she likes to have a good time. is she a dirty little slut? any mouth open tongue out i want to cum on her

Having a hard time trying to find anything good, i think most of it was over text, facebook is slow going trying to load all of this shit. She would have "dreams" and i forgot to add she is kind of batshit.

No worries. She would look hot gagging on a cock though

Have her suck me staring in my eyes the whole time until I cum

i'd pound her ass in that dress

Can i ask for moar?

Casual anal sex in public with her pussy dripping all over the place. Fill her asshole, then plug it and go on as if nothing happened.