Anyone play the BF Shit Beta?

Anyone play the BF Shit Beta?
Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs
thehistorypress.co.uk/articles/black-servicemen-unsung-heroes-of-the-first-world-war/
encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/african_american_soldiers_usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

I've been playing it since wednesday. Iron sight bolt action rifle is comfy af

Just finished. Already have 20 hours on it. If you're not playing it then you suck cock by choice

Comfy af? What the fuck does this even mean? A bolt action rifle is comfy? Stop using this term cunts

I haven't played it so I guess my opinion doesn't count

I haven't played it that much but it is much nicer than just playing with tanks and capping points like in bf4

Türkish Power

but whats the deal with black german soldiers in BF1

suck erdoghans dick bitch.

You mean Ottoman power?

get the FUCK off MY board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 10 mins I knew I have to buy this game. Loving it seriously

Tanks are op as hell in bf1

lol u serious?

germany had colonies in africa and there were german corps among the ottoman empire command

AyMekk haaminakoyim

Big letdown. The hype made me believe it will be awesome instead it turned out to be mediocre. >inb4 is just the beta

yeah it is god damn good.

I think it's really fun, maybe not worth 70$ tho, but definitely 30-50.

horse gameplay is fun as fuck, slashing cunts left right and centre

Tank buster attack plane is fun to use in dogfights, trench fighter plane sucks the biggest dick. Bombers r dumb.

Light tanks are the worst, landships or whatever are okay but heavy tanks is where it's at; the artillery truck can have flak which pisses plane bros off, which is fun

Infantry is the worst.

it looks and feels just like battlefront. it's even the same scale of letdown.

Only played a few rounds but it was fun. I haven't played a military shooter in years though so I'm not burnt out on all the mechanics. I like the WWI aesthetic and I enjoyed my time with it so far. I really dislike how many people are sniping and the vehicles are really OP (at least while I don't have any decent unlocks).

Well we see that you are confused. DO not worry.

"Comfy af" means that the rifle is very comfortable to use. user probably find it satisfying to shoot people in the face with it, hence saying "comfy af"

Hopefully this has cleared up the confusion. Enjoy the rest of your time here my new friend

idiot.

You played any of the other battlefield games before? You coming over from cod? Just curious m8

My guns disappear every 5th game. My class ranks just reset for some reason. I've been stabbed by two invisible people. Post round scoreboard works 80% of the time.

All in all, not TOO bad. Seems like these things would have been picked up in alpha though..

The fact that it's still extremely fun with only one map and a dickload of glitches means it's going to be an excellent game.

Yea Its fun check it out .. I like the graphics and the gameplay
.. The aiming takes some getting used to it moves slower than rainbow six but when u zoom in or run around it's a little faster

Shot down a plane from the side gun of a tank after it strafed us and was skimming the ground on it's way back up. Satisfying as fuck.

Yes Türkish Power

even with decent unlocks tanks are still too powerful. i like the idea of tanks being a real threat, unlike in bf4, but theres just no real counter yet. the at rocket rifle is just a bad joke.

I played every battlefield game so far, never cared for cod.

fuck off roach

Yea brah I agree fucking dice/ea

Aiming my cannon at some retard swinging his sword on a horse is also fun as fuck

AT mines, my man. Especially placed on the railroad tracks, instagibs a part of the behemoth, and you can do it to both the front and the back of it if you're sneaky enough

I like the artillery but... would be nice to have a spotter for it. Is there some way for the scout to give you an indicator for where you are hitting?

WE WUZ KAISERS AN SSSHEEEEEIT

And fuck off with the shilling dicecucks

heavy tank with 4 seats(dunno second mod or something) is op. Went 40-0 with 66.800pts.
Unbalanced af but rest is fun

Light tanks are strong as hell people can't kill you anyway and you have faster mobility then the other tanks

fashist 3rd world country full of retards

Türkish Power Allahu Akbar

I enjoyed it enough to warrant buying this

played for about half an hour. I was never all that into multiplayer except for a few games(CS 1.5 & Warcraft 3) so I was a bit dissapointed the beta doesn't allow single player. I might try it when it comes out

I cant play. my menu runs on literally one fps. cant find a way to fix it.

You do half as much damage with the same reload. Mobility doesn't mean shit since at least in the beta the maps are so close quarters, unless you're capping that point in bumfuck nowhere in conquest. I like using the flanker for anti-infantry, but that's about it. Heavy tank is great for multipurpose duty

Play a few matches. Went sniping and it is fun but im not used to the bullet drop mechanics cuz its the first battlefield multiplayer i ever played. Tanks are op and close to medium range fighting is a nightmare. Its fun but dont know if ill buy. Titalfall 2 beta keeps crashing for me but the game seems mechanically fun. Might pick that up instead

i enjoyed the beta even though i have 30fps average because of my cpu, but the game will probably be like all the other BF games. you play them for a couple of hours and then you get tired of them and never play them again, atleast thats the impression i have of battlefield

Like 100,000. Total.

A statistically irrelevant amount

It's Battlefield.
It has a different setting, but after playing BF BC 2 // BF3 // BF4 // BF Hardline Beta it's fun at first and after some time you wish it gets boring.

How fast will it get boring?
Depends on how much Battlefield you were playing the last years.

The game is pretty crappy the only reason I'm enjoying it now is all the kills you get from using the overpowered vehicles on all those cod noobs running around like dumbasses

I went 28-0 the 17-0 in a light tank. This retard dosnt know shit.

kek, turkish, more the power of incest

The map is in Egypt...

I said to myself I wasn't going to buy it, before I played. I changed my opinion. I really like this game - so much fun with the rifles and airplanes.

nevertheless they enlisted some of them, especially later in the war when things got dire.

It's something someone copied word for word

why do you need to be aggressive?

The light tank rapes infantry and light vehicles which are the most common spawn also taking town in the middle of town exposes you to enemy being able to hide and from different angles is best to be around D

Had a squad of friends in a heavy tank last night we took all the highlights in the overall, top scorers all around. I guess if you're going solo then go ahead but that heavy tank can play the objective while maintaining the killing power for infantry, tanks and even planes if you're good enough with the breakthrough load out.

There's no bullet drop here compared to the other bf's

No you

what, are you saying that Egypt is in Africa? Read a fucking book, dumbass.

fun game lots of bugs though

Blacks are over represented in the game they made 4/5 black this isn't Vietnam or modern kek

What platform you play it on user?

so in this game you get to run around and shoot black folks in the face?

So.... exactly where lies the problem in this?

Well shit feels like the bullets dont fly straight. It makes sniping more fun than 360 no scope.

Questions for beta players:

Do engineers feel like they do something? Does it still take 5 rockets and 2-3 minutes of constant shooting-and-not-dying to kill a tank?

whats the gun type that every class gets?

Hate the fact that theres vechilces in rush and the horsrs seem broken as fuck literally unkillable on them unless you run into a vechilce and trip other than that its pretty nice the rifles do some good damage unlike the old ones

PC, since I got a computer that can run it. Flying feels pretty natural with mouse and keyboard, alot different from BF4. Less about maneuvering, more about aiming since your rounds have more travel time on them with the attack planes and bombers.

Because all nations shipped in massive amounts of troops from their colonies you dumbass. Just read up how many african colonies the british empire or france had. There were hundrets of thousands of african soldiers on the west and south front.

damit i posted my Q and not image, now no one will look at it

lek you fucked up

>Hundreds of thousands
Citation needed

IT IS IN AFRICA FUCKIB FAGGOT

its ok, definitely better than most other shooters out there right now but at the end of the day its just a shooter so it can never really be good

No more engineers per se.
Assault: ARs, SMGs, Anti-Tank weaponry
Medic: bolt action rifles and carbines, medic stuff
Support: useless
Scout: Bolt action rifles with long range scopes

Tanks are op atm so even tho you can kill them in 3-4 at mines/nades, they can just instaheal

Oh mai. This is you

its just battle field with a new skin on it. the series got boring years ago

Medic is semi and some auto

ssshh... dont confuse the poor user. He probably thinks that the great war was a conflict between america and germany that started in 1917 and ended when america dropped the V-bomb on versaille in 1918.

It aint easy having your iq measured in double digits but the user is trying. If he thinks there are too many black people on the african front then he thinks that there are too many black people on the african front. Teaching him history is not going to help his severe developmental retardation, is it?

>Citation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs

thehistorypress.co.uk/articles/black-servicemen-unsung-heroes-of-the-first-world-war/

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/african_american_soldiers_usa

Still doesnt represent the armies accurately. Bf1 is literally saying the british army was filled with indians and asians (Gurkha?) with maybe one white soldier. The military was majority white with some minority groups in it.

This picture needs updated. The scenery outside isnt blown up.

Ah mb

I'm loving it, because you have many options in the battlefield like tanks , planes , cars and shit

I pre-ordered it on the first day.

Because if no one pre-orderes, they will never finish the game! Because of lack of interest.

You say support is useless... but being able to resupply my own AT grenades and trip mines means is pretty powerful.... not to mention the insane effective range of some of the bipod-mounted LMGs.

we are talking about a map in the southern Front, means africa and the ottoman empire. the core of the british army (means those from the main land) was fighting on the westfront. inform yourself please.

For some reason my avatar is always a nigger! WTF!!!

i do the same thing bruh. especially on rush, trip wire the telegraphs then ambush them once they go off

Kek make sure to pre order dlc too

If I want historical accuracy I'll play verdun, it's super accurate.

yes goy, we will not release it unless you buy it before its finished. unless you pay us millions of shekels we might not have enough money to finish the cool gun you get at level 30 goy

Fucking Kek

That's not hundreds of thousands