How many friends that you actually hang out with do you have?

How many friends that you actually hang out with do you have?
>Mfw 4

0, what do I win?

>0

7ish

3 real close friends 1 female 2 male, +~6 good friends

But single yeah. I can't speak with girls effectively :(((

Anywhere from 10-15. Obviously not all at the same time unless an occasion but my options are certainly open in any given day

0. hanging out is torture.

Aside from my wife, none.

same bro

I'm convinced the people I'd actually get along with answer this. Guess that's why we're on b.

>0
the friends i had either moved on with their lives with families or I realized they were incredible pieces of shit and I didn't want to be around them anymore

Sometimes I'd like a day to myself but that literally never happens considering I've been with the same girl for close to 5 years now

I'd say 6. This includes my two roomies, whom i've known for most of my life. Then there's 4-5 people i see regularly, trough mutual friends, but i don't consider them close. On occasion, my gf's friends, and my friends gf's

8 guys, 7 of them are pretty much inseperable from each other though I hardly join in when they're playing sports
6 girls, none of them like to hang out with the guys but are completely okay talking to me but only if its just the two of us
So far none of them I could say are close friends, hell they don't know anything about me other than the usual shit people know about each other, mostly because I don't don't trust them enough to open up to them
I can have long conversations and pretty much comfortable talking to anyone but act like a fucking autistic deafmute whenever she's around. fuck

probably around 13-14, but only "close" with about 8 of them

1 GF, 2 guy friends. Thats all you really need

0. Never had one, never will.

Casual acquaintances, once in a while get togethers - about two dozen or so including colleagues from work.

Actual hanging out on the weekends or after work kinds of friends, 0.

Including spouse, 1.

I'm kind of a recluse, but at least I get laid regularly.

I spend most of my time woth my boyfriend
Otherwise i have 3 or 4 friends i see irl. One lives a few hours away so maybe see her once a month at most

I hate people.

>0
moved to a new state.
don't know anyone.
don't care to meet anyone.
stay home all day.
try to keep a garden alive.
flirt with neighbor occasionally.

without really thinking about it before, i have a really easy time getting to know and get friendly with new people, but i rarely get close with anyone.

20-30+

One is my wife, the other my roommate

A bakers dozen.
3 or 4 are lifelong friends dating back 25+ years the rest are from work. My other "old" friends have their own lives now.and I still sometimes see them places or on Facebook. But don't hang out anymore.

Do work colleagues count?

Non-work friends who I see regularly:
>3
Housemates
>2, but one I'd count as a friend and the other not, so 1
Work colleagues I see sometimes outside of work
>4 maybe?
Boyfriend
>doesn't live in my state, (long distance) so he doesn't count

So all up,
>8

That's not bad. I didn't think it'd be that many.

>being here
>having friends irl
what's wrong with you, retarded?

I have 3 close friends sometimes we don't speak for many weeks sometimes months and were all ok with that. >sage
When I was Younger and had nothing to regret,lolz were free and friends were an ideal to be cherished.

about 7 close firends, and a few more i occasionally do stuiff with

There are 3-4 friends who I can hang out with alone and feel comfortable, the rest I need to be with in a group of 3 or more otherwise it gets a little awkward. In total I hang out frequently with about 6-10 friends, then I have some lifelong friends I see a couple times a year. I'm friendly with everyone I know so i get invited to parties and shit but id never be real friends with a lot of people.

Not counting family and cat? 0