"user, welcome aboard. I'll start by introducing them to you and telling you a little about them."

>"user, welcome aboard. I'll start by introducing them to you and telling you a little about them."
>"This is Jane. She enjoys running marathons for charity. This guy you'll be working with is David. He's a Rhodes Scholar and in his spare time he's the CEO of a charity that raises over $4 million a year for sustainable farming tools for Malawi. Wendy here got her PhD in Physical Chemistry from Berkeley last year and when she's not playing with her kids she still like spending a few evenings a week at her university lab."
>"Tell us about yourself user! What do you do in your spare time?"
>"Just watching sport...??? Anything else...? Oh..."

Sports are some of the most normalfag shit out there, just be sure they're local teams

>do you at least win?
>im australian
>we'll be in touch

I post on daily basis inside an international geopolitical think tank

No you misunderstood. I don't """"watch"""" sports, I vicariously live through the athletic successes of my countrymen to justify my shitposting on a Burmanese printing press convention.

Also I apparently still made it on the team, so you need my expertise, so choke on a fat one.

That's not how you spell they do a lot of coke

Professional meme-maker and meta-forcer. Need something made popular """naturally"""? I'll get you a global hashtag and famous people doing silly dances in no time

>Y-you too

I watch underage teens perform gymnastics.

I fuck Jane and Wendy while David is watching,

for charity.

"No thanks, I'm dizzy"
>run outside, never to return

>"This is Jane. She enjoys running marathons for charity"

SHE DOES IT FOR FREE

Well of course I am incredibly passionate about sport and maintaining my fitness through playing sport, I find the most rewarding experience for me personally is my mentorship of a disadvantaged young lad who lost his father at an early a, admittedly I only spend a few hours a month with him, but just to see him progress in leaps and bounds just fills me up with pride.

2 > 1 > 4 > 3

WELL LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT JANE AND DAVID. JANE RUNS MARATHONS FOR HERSELF, DOES SHE RAISE A LITTLE MONEY? SURE PROBABLY DOES BUT SHE DOES IT FOR HER OWN EGO, FOR HER PLEASURE, SHE COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CHARITY OR SHE WOULDN'T BOAST ABOUT IT WOULD SHE?

AS FOR DAVID? DAVID CEO OF A CHARITY? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE AUDITED YOU THIEVING LITTLE CUNT? I SAW THE CAR YOU PARKED DOWNSTAIRS, LOOKS LIKE CHARITY STARTS AT HOME.

>bunch of inexperienced millennials working under a boomer who is opposed to change
>forced diversity in the boardroom

This firm is going down in flames as soon as the stock market takes a minor jolt.

Good luck disrupting the public open space investment patterns with e-commerce sensoration products, you fucking hacks.

this. you can't run for charity

I've been part of the organization Sup Forums since about 2009. I have collected and archived over 500 images from a Mongolian cave painting exchange forum. My all time high for (you)'s sits at about 100. I've gotten dubs and trips at will. My peers have acknowledged my shitposting abilities with several BTFOs, ebins, and well meme'd. I majored in baneposting with a minor in waifus. I spend most of my days on spee and pol, but I dabble with b and tv from time to time.

>2009

newfag

I enjoy watching underage girls do gymnastics and looking at their c-cunnys

I watch anime!

>This is Jane. She enjoys running marathons for charity.
So what does she do to benefit the company?
>This guy you'll be working with is David. He's a Rhodes Scholar and in his spare time he's the CEO of a charity that raises over $4 million a year
>well being he's CEO of a non profit with $4 million available to donate on top of expenses, that means he pays himself a comfortable enough salary where he is his own boss and doesn't have to work for anyone else
>Wendy here got her PhD in Physical Chemistry from Berkeley last year and when she's not playing with her kids she still like spending a few evenings a week at her university lab."
And what does she do to benefit the company?