Post images that show the decline of civilization

Post images that show the decline of civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/02/19/apparently-that-dolphin-wasnt-killed-by-tourists-taking-selfies-5705566/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this count?

This magazine is so fucked up. Pretty sure it's american

Burn this country

>implying Europeans wont ruin Islam like they ruined Christianity

It's sad because national geographic used to be a great magazine.

.... Well I still suppose they are documenting animals, but that's not the point.

National geographic is owned/edited by a Jew

>ruined christianity
explains me how this sadomasochistic cult was ruined?
if there are one guy who ruined christiany is Paulus of Tarsus which is literally the guy responsible of all retarded bullshit on this religion, but it was still retarded before him.

this is utterly incoherent and dumb. it doesnt make any sense. to begin with hes one of the fatfucks. but then, you can say the way they cant even recognise it is the decline or something way worse for sure.

They literally cheer for people that want nothing but their death. Can't get much more retarded.

There's eurocommunism, european christianity, so why not euro-islam?

maybe because it's a more retarded religion (especially sunni islam) and todays it's complelty perverted by wahabism and salafism? no mention of Gulfies acting jewish buying ours politics.

>fat bitch thought she could stop the Don
>she couldn't

On the contrary, Islam would be ideal for this. There's no central authority and everything depends on interpretation.

Just remove funding from the Gulf kingdoms.

But you need also to remove the Sunnah because a very huge part of the bullshit is based on the shitty content you find on this, and the Coran alone is old testament tier, so still retarded.

and sincerely this religion is clearly arabian centered, they have nothing to do with european traditions and they fucking lose credibility anyway.

we don't like this people anyway, they are violent and stupid.

Dying your hair anything other than a natural color needs to be fucking outlawed.

Are you mad? How else are you supposed to know to stay away from these diseased minds?

Not in anime though

fun san fransisco homeless story: old white homeless guy sitting on the pavement under the overpass with an open 40 of steel reserve drunkenly yelling "give me food, bitch!" at the top of his lungs and spitting at the passersby

fuck san fransisco

This was supposed to go in but it works pretty well here too, actually

>clothes
>piercings
>tattoos
>hairstyle
And that's just for starters.

I love it.
It's enough for me to know with whom I stick around, and whom I should push away from my vicinity.

homo

What a deluded little girl

John's gonna get cucked isn't he

Poor John

What's so bad about that, homosexuality is repulsive

>throw in veterans to make your group of useless fucks seem legit even though no veterans want to associate with you

>worst girl
point proven

>removing the gay sleepovers
that's literally the best part of growing up

What would happen if someone went tu such a protest with that map on a sign?

Greetings from /fit/.

>tfw gonna have to break up with the gf

B A K A

But that's a handsome dog.

>beef goblin

TFW I will visit the U.S. in 30 years and will not need to speak a word of english, just like Miami already is.

Needs to be fucked by a whitey, once she gets the kid then she can die.

Europeans are too chickenshit to openly critisize and try to change islam.

Buttblasted armchair nazis in 3... 2... 1...

This is beyond retarded. How can anyone take them serious?

The fact that it took 2 hours for someone to make this obvious connection is a bigger sign of civilization's decline.

Fuck. School shooter in making.

S-SHUT UP YOU MANSPLAINING PIG!

>The highly educated have fewer kids, causing genes linked with educational attainment to get rarer

>Latvian engineering

WTF?

It is, but this way youll make IT worse, theyre are taking away the thing he doesnt even know that good yet. So hell want it more and hell get more curious.

No idea how someone can be 'cured' though. I see IT more as a uncureable mental illness.

>Flynn effect experts predict IQ will decline in the West

It is the very decadence of decay, the degeneration of degeneracy, the escalator of descent. A big deal

>M.C, Escher designs a commieblock

kek

what people here don't seem to understand is that ultimately they have good intentions. They're just ignorant and naive, just like the other side of the sociopolitical spectrum.

LGBT are like those retarded girls who date a horrible man because they think they can change them and end up murdered.

This is how a Serial killer is born.

>SSA (same sex attraction)
wew lad homosexual, gay and fag not enough?

I actually have that magazine
literally all the immigrants and refugees say they want to live in their own country.
But I guess the easy taxpayer-funded life in France is better than Morocco et al.

No fuckin way.

flynn effect does not occur on g so it's all good

ITT

Fucking Jews, ruining everything.

I hope that's milk...

IT'S OVER VLADIMIR! I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

>"B-BUT THE END OF THE WORLD IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... BELIEVE ME"

>Meanwhile pussy white americans chant here ''D-deus Vult" and "muh weapons"

kek desu mio famalamo, Rodrigo Facundo Sebastián González

i don't feel like laughing

>argentina is white

That is so fucking sick, please tell me someone was at least prosecuted for this.

metro.co.uk/2016/02/19/apparently-that-dolphin-wasnt-killed-by-tourists-taking-selfies-5705566/

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, in the age of information they have no excuse for ignorance.