Sup Sup Forums, I am the ukrainian

Sup Sup Forums, I am the ukrainian.
I want to improve my english skills and ask you to post there some interesting youtube channels with good pronounciation speech on any subjects you like.
Also it`s ask-the-ukrainin thread, lets go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJaPe_iFjF4
youtube.com/watch?v=xaYeAV4LpRA
youtube.com/watch?v=rTHmse1wRJM
youtube.com/watch?v=RcIiaHJsQNc
youtube.com/watch?v=2E1iXFtKN5w
youtube.com/watch?v=O0pfbRDKnfw
youtube.com/watch?v=vPqck24nslY
youtube.com/watch?v=n0D0qeR5EEY
youtube.com/watch?v=s43HmUrOSak
youtube.com/watch?v=YK2AapeFkfU
youtube.com/watch?v=8dpoW80-2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0E0Mak0cvAM
youtube.com/watch?v=hSaN0QkeyRo
youtube.com/watch?v=4IiGLKAf8XA
youtube.com/watch?v=qN-_XY8d7QU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QlQitq2VlM
youtube.com/watch?v=e9YcWLqjb9k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDr5QuQrCT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you support свобода парты?

Dudes come over here

He is THE ukrainian

How does one patch KDE2 under FreeBSD?

Maybe you mean партия свобода ?
No, I`m not take a part in politics, since our present president have fucked the ukrainian people. I don`t support any of existing parties.

денк мiм

Sorry man, my english is far from perfect.
I`m Ukrainian, of course.

Усе дитсво балакау па-хахляцки (научился от бабушок). Украинский не знаю. Но ангельский очень швидка вывчиу:)

Па-хахляцки - это по-белорусски что ли?
Сам-то где родился?

Хорошо! Можеш ли ты говорит по русски тоже? Украйнски язык не могу.

Конечно, мой повседневный язык - русский, в Киеве практически все говорят на нем, а не на украинском.

Радився в растоускаи области, прабабушка була з воронежскои, друга местна. Колы вона вмерла вже, бильш нихто не балакае зо мною, и мени от цого грустна робиться, але иногда у аптеках але очередях слышу як хто-сь балакае и добре на душе робиться.

Are you uncut? How big is your dick? Can we see it?

Твоя речь похожа на белорусскую, бабушка была белорусской, точно так же говорила.
А сейчас где живешь?

Ну hello, братишка.

what's salo zakinchilosya?

born russian speaking ukrainianfag here, in us since a baby though

Uncut, in Ukraine is not popular to cut the dick.
Sorry, but no dick photos today

Hello, blyat, лучше скинь годных каналов на ангельском
Salo zakinchilosya means BACON (SALO) IS OVER

Зараз живу у ДС2, до того у ДС1, до того до 22 лет жиу у Ростоускаи. Я так разумею раньш уси балакали також, а теперь учат тильке русскому да и телевизур-радио тож работу роблять, и позабувалы уси. А ще прабабка казала у них у Воронежскои раньш пыталыся вчить украинскому охвициально у школах, тильке не пишло и лучче русскому вчилыся диты.

То їдь до України, особливо на захід, там матимеш змогу кожень день насолоджуватися українською мовою, ліл.

oh shit -- i knew that -- somehow i wasn't pronouncing it right in my head. when you leave as a baby, you don't get much experience with the written form. odessafag here.

Та не то ша мени дужа падабается украинска, прост магу разумить али ляпнуть шонебудь в ответ. А так да, папка казау за месяць-другий можна забалакаты по-украински без проблем окромя всяких словечек местных.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJaPe_iFjF4

youtube.com/watch?v=xaYeAV4LpRA

youtube.com/watch?v=rTHmse1wRJM

youtube.com/watch?v=RcIiaHJsQNc

youtube.com/watch?v=2E1iXFtKN5w

youtube.com/watch?v=O0pfbRDKnfw

youtube.com/watch?v=vPqck24nslY

youtube.com/watch?v=n0D0qeR5EEY

youtube.com/watch?v=s43HmUrOSak

youtube.com/watch?v=YK2AapeFkfU

youtube.com/watch?v=8dpoW80-2wQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0E0Mak0cvAM

youtube.com/watch?v=hSaN0QkeyRo

youtube.com/watch?v=4IiGLKAf8XA

youtube.com/watch?v=qN-_XY8d7QU

youtube.com/watch?v=8QlQitq2VlM

my question for you: do many people actually support russia? because my relatives in ukraine are all originally from moscow, all speak russian at home, and all fucking hate putin/russia and fly the ukrainian flag and shit.

Смотри пидороигрунов с ютуба. Лучший вариант, тащемта. Маркиплаер, например, чёткая, поставленная речь, пусть даже и на говно исходит иногда. А вот учебники и курсы - говно для дебилов. Никогда не учил ингриш в школе, только играми.

No, you don't have to apologize
You, at least in my heart, you are THE ukranian, no other comes remotely close to THE Sup Forums ukranian

Op, you only need семки, сало , самогонка и колбаса. )) Я из Херсона

Visited Odessa this year, there never seen so many people before, because many Ukrainians and Russians preferred Odessa to Crimea.

Олсо, знатно кекнув коли був на Донбассе где-та у 2006 и там уси тож либо на русском (большинство, с южным обыкнавенным говором) говорят, либо 1-2 кракадила на украинскаи. И гривны рублями кличали. Короче та же Растоуская область тильке телик та газеты есть на украинскаи.

what's samogonka?

serbian guy here
so, how much money does one need to live in comfortably kiev? (including rent, food, partying and similar)
i am thinking of coming there with a friend for a month.

Moonshine ;)

Basically and literally we call that any homebrewn liquor with proof reater than 40.

Растоускаи хахил

Србе на врбе

oh shit, my relatives make that shit. thanks nig.

јебем ти ја матер

youtube.com/watch?v=e9YcWLqjb9k

Мрш у пичку

Personally, i don't know anyone who supports Russia. Many people are tired and scared because of war. Also, no one is supporting our government. I'd like to say that we are totally disappointed in everything.
Увы, я не особо игрун, поэтому хотел бы увидеть каналы по разным темам и выбрать интересные для себя. Но форчан не особо радушен к ньюфагам, надо будет на харкаче поспрашивать.
Ok.
Semki est', pivas est', now it's time to ponaehat'!

Can I suck your dick

сисај курац пиздо
зашто провоцираш?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate Russians?

So what's it like to have the hottest girls in the world?

Чем дальше от востока на запад - тем больше украиской речи. В Киеве тоже часто гривны рублями кличут. Хотя, Киев, Львов, Одесса и, возможно, другие города - это как отдельные маленькие государства, имхо.
Samogonka = moonshine, very strong DIY vodka, usually 60-70% of alkohol.
How good want you to live? Minimum is about 150$.

pivas is a joking form of pivo, right?

јебем ти у уста курвац

>форчан не особо радушен к ньюфагам
А ещё к пидорам, шлюхам, вниманиеблядям, цветным лошадям, обычным лошадям, фурри, бананам, клинторастам... ну ты понил. Сиди и не выёбывайся, бро. Всем тут рады :3
На какие темы тебе интересно? Если хочешь поднять "разговорный", то я тебе предложил уже, иначе ищи по тематике. Хотя это будет пиздец твоему мозгу.

There was a Russian dude in here trying to say that most people there supported Russia, and only a small fascist minority did not. He also said the war was all Ukraine's fault.

How full of shit was he?

Don't hate Russians, but hate some of Russians and Ukrainians who is called bydlo (scum) who don't think and analyze the information they hear from TV propaganda.

what can I afford if I come with like $800?

Ordinary russians are as full of shit as ordinary ukrainians. I've listened to people from Kiev and Moscow and they all like, that's neighboring country's fault!

Only people who either live close to the war zone or have relatives across the frontline think it's all bullshit and waste of people's money and lives.

Yep, it is very common name of beer :)
Я знаю что пиздец, уже сталкивался. Особенно с южным пиндосским произношением как у МакКонахи. Похуй, потерплю, на хиккаче травить умеют куда лучше, лол.
The biggest bullshit i ever heard. But there are not so many people who is so fucked like this Russian dude.

All you need to know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDr5QuQrCT4

It's like all these funny names for pot in English. Equally we say for beer: pivasik, pivchanskiy, pivko, pivchik, ...

You forget SIS'KA, which is 2,5L bottle of beer.

thanks bro

You will be able to rent some flat with 2 rooms, not in the centre, but near the underground, one trip in Kiev is cost about $0.15. You will be able to buy good food and to visit cafes every day. I'd recommend you to buy food in the supermarkets sometimes, it is good way to save money. I think it is enough money to have good experience.

My Fiancee is from Western Ukraine near Uzhgorod. They see themselves as Europeans and loathe Putin and Russians in general. Do you see that much where you live?

Totally full of sit. This war is the result of bloody Putin`s propaganda.

I live in Kiev, the people are more tolerant here, because there are many citizens from different regions.

Привет,я тоже Украинец,но живу в германии
Как ситуация в Украине? Хоть что-то стало лучше?

Putin isn't very much appreciated in most of Ukraine, but western Ukraine is more pro-european than the rest. Uzhhorod is very 'multicultural', with hungarian, slovakian and other europeans.

Source : wife is from Uzhhorod too