Why are there no Ukrainians on Sup Forums?

Why are there no Ukrainians on Sup Forums?
A 40 million nation, and yet there are like 2 anons from here on Sup Forums
Even other ex-commie nations below 10m like Slovaks or Bosnians have more representation
pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

2001.ukrcensus.gov.ua/results/general/nationality/
podrobnosti.ua/3374-ottok-naselenija-iz-ukrainy-podoben-katastrofe.html
vz.ru/news/2016/6/8/815074.html
lenta.ru/articles/2016/08/02/nenka_kak_je_tak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>poor
>were range banned without a pass
>bullied by everyone

they're more common on Sup Forums

We're among you.

post passport timestamp then

they have problems bro

>Ukrainians
No such thing.

because they all post on KC instead

> bullied by everyone
I don't want to speak with them on equal
But in case if Ukrainian community shows up here it's would be a fucking war.

There is some. And nowadays population is way less then 40 billions.

Sorry, less then 40 millions*

We love Ukraine!

Lol, even Ukrainians themselves don't like Ukraine. Why would you?

>range ban
Rly?
Heймфaг нe чeлoвeк, кaкoй бы oн нaциoнaльнocти нe был.

It pisses Ivan off and Americans are complete and total mutts..

Ukraine cannot be that bad right?
Right?

I went for a month and loved it. Very nice country and very nice people, except the food which is rubbish.

Because they're all here, ya dumdum

I can deal with the poor food
How is the living quality?

Why the new worlders always struggle so much with grasping the simple difference between "good to visit" and "good to live in"?

I knew he was talking about visiting it
Hence why I posed the question about their living standards.

They post under Polish flags

Standard of living seemed pretty good. Kiev is full of new money rich folk and the small town I visited for 2 weeks was poor but nice. It's not North American standards but it is definitely liveable and charming.

Seems like it's underated.

I was there to visit family, none of whom are rich, but all of whom live a perfectly nice life not much different from mine in a top 10 GDP nation. Cars are uncommon for most, but people are healthier because they walk more and the cities are eesigned for pedestrians with undergrounds, flats and homes are smaller but well appointed (that's normal throughout Europe) people are well dressed and well fed, lots of nice recreations and nightlife, all of them had jobs ranging from bartender to merchant marine officer, etc. The road conditions, architecture, city parks, and public transit, are superior to that found in most of Canada too.

I think most of central and Eastern Europe deserve that title

>Hence why I posed the question about their living standards.
Well they are shit. Unless you happen to be a richboi sonny of one of the oligarchs/politicians/kikes (choose your favourite) that run that corrupt dunghole, but then again if you happened to be one you would probably be studying, snorting coke, and fucking whores in Western Europe.

The food is the only good thing there.

kys namefag scum

Actually it can. Avarage salary in a city where I live is 3500-4000 hrn per monts, which is around 140 USD.

There is some cons though. The quality of education is quite good inspite of what some people might think. At least if you want to study - you will be able to do so even if without spending lots of money.

Internet is very nice here. I pay $3 for 1.3Mb/S which is, as far as I know, quite cheap by international standarts.

Food is also quite cheap. Not in the city where I live, but in others you can get quite substantional meal for only $2-3.

Most of my friends who did their best in univercity are already left Ukraine. Few to America, one to Germany, some to Poland etc.
There is nothing to do here if you managed to ged good education - there is simply no use for it here.

I think you guys just have a weird idea of how well we live in westetn Europe or Canada/Aus/USA/etc.
Most of is don't live in the homes, or have the money, of the people in films and shows that you might see. Homelessness is rampant throughout North American big cities, all of us either did, or know people, who grew up in trailers, up to 2% of Canadians die every year on waiting lists for healthare and the same percentage of Americans for being uninsured, post secondary education generally leads to debt and an overfull job market.
We often have bigger homes, almost always have cars, and eat more, but don't mistake this for a substantially better quality of life on average.

This Tbh
Why are westcucks so scared of słonina? It's great.

>7-8 thousand roubles
ew
Just for you to realize-russian wages are like 10 times smaller than they are in the west, but ukrainian wages are 4-6 times smaller than russian ones.

You don't even know where Ukraine is lmao

Borshch s popmpushkami (Borsc z pompushkami in polish?) is god tier.

>They pointed at America
Please tell me this is fake.

>These dots in the sea.

at least they know it´s not new zealand? The most dots do seem to be around actual Ukraine?

Ukraine is not as bad as people here claim, it has some good places

you spending much more

No idea what pompuszki are, but we call the soup in the pic (the upper one) Ukrainian barszcz, as opposed to our clear red one (the bottom one).

Maybe they tought Ukraine was an American city

Yeah, like gasoline which is twice cheaper here, right?

>less then 40 millions
what? source, I remember that when I was a kid Ukraine had 53 million people, it's impossible that today it would be below 40 million

the feck is pompushkami? google fails me

Pampuszki are pieces of bread with garlic.
How is it possible to eat borщ without smetana?

we not extract oil or gas

That doesn't make sense
Why would Russia invade an American City?

yeah, what a surprise.

Maybe they don't watch TV or read news paper idk
Americans can be pretty retarded

I really like shashlik but that's it, I didn't care for anything else I ate.

We actually occupied krautchan, 4ch int is a boring memeless shithole flooded with autistic generals.

Because that's what you were expecting all years since 50's? You even have movies and video games about that.

37 mln in 2001
53 is a data for early 1990s and including 8mln of russians

Yeah, it's a well known stereotype here. People from american continent are absolutelt tasteless and can't understand anything but burgers and bbq.

I've been to Russia, it's mostly the same as in Ukraine, esp outsode the Moscow. Wages are higher but prices correspond.

Anyway living in Russia is way better then in Ukraine, but I personally would never immigrate to Russia for obvious reason. And most of my friends have the same attitude although we live in a southern part of Ukraine when Russian is spoken.

Just like in 2008

2mln of your compatriots moved to Russia since 2013 if we don't even count Crimea and Donetsk with Luhansk.

Yeah, it's definitely me. I like very simple and familiar foods. For example Italian cuisine is globally beloved and I can't fucking stand it.

you should be worried because at most it's not very pleasant people

>those dots in the US
cheeky

ukraine=urine xDDD

Yes they are ultimate bydlo but they mostly settled in Rostov and Belgorod oblasts. Here they just beg for money in transport sometimes.

pic related is pampuchy
goat polish cuisine imo

>Pampuszki are pieces of bread with garlic.
Never had these, but they look very appetizing.
>How is it possible to eat borщ without smetana?
We it both with and without śmietana. Śmietana is good, but it dulls the sour and salty aromas of the beetroot acid (kwas?), and they're supposed to be intense in the Christmas barszcz.
>pic
Why is your barszcz more like orange red rather than violet red?

What do Ukrainians in Russia think of the whole situation? Which side do they support?

>37 mln in 2001
I repeat, this is impossible, 37 million would be less than Poland and since that war started several millions moved to other countries so you would have 34-35 mln. max.
English Wiki gives these numbers:
• 2016 estimate
42,539,010[3] (32nd)
• 2001 census
48,457,102[2]

Give me any source, I read in both Russian and Ukrainian

Seems like pampuszki and pampuchy are something else entirely.
Pampuchy are similar to Czech knedliki though.

Question for you, I'm thinking of going to Kiev for about a week or so, and am wondering about the language situation... Do people generally speak Russian in Kiev? Also, how would they react when a foreigner comes and speaks to them in Russian?

I mean my friends who got a good education and who are looking for place to use their skills.

It's more fatty, oil I guess.
Ukrainians in Russia are either "ethnic ukrainians" who just have ukrainian surnames and they have nothing to do with Ukraine at all so they are just russins with their surname ending with -o or people who moved here when war started. Most of them are just complete bydlo trash and don't think a lot at all but those who are capable of spelling some words basically repeat what Putin's media's telling them.

Half of Ukraine speaks Russian. Nobody cares. Even in Lviv I spoke Russian and nobody paid a slightest attention to it.

2001.ukrcensus.gov.ua/results/general/nationality/

>Pampuchy are similar to Czech knedliki though.
WTF DELETE ITS 100% POLISH CUISINE REGIONAL TREASURE HERE NOTHING LIKE K*EDLIKI

Why do Eastern Europeans ALWAYS talk about wages in terms of salary per month?

I don't know any other group that does this, everyone else talks about yearly.

podrobnosti.ua/3374-ottok-naselenija-iz-ukrainy-podoben-katastrofe.html
vz.ru/news/2016/6/8/815074.html
>every 8th citizen of Ukraine lives abroad.
lenta.ru/articles/2016/08/02/nenka_kak_je_tak/
>In last 25 years population of Ukraine decreased by 9,5mln people
>Пyтeм пpocтых apифмeтичecких дeйcтвий мoжнo вычиcлить, чтo из 42,7 миллиoнa oфициaльнoгo нaceлeния cтpaны «в нaличии» нa тeppитopии Укpaины имeeтcя нe бoльшe 35-36 миллиoнoв чeлoвeк.

I see, thanks.

All continental Euros do that

How else would you?

Because you need to know how exactly hard will it be for you to survive this month. Year number is useless, you won't live that long, or your countrie's currency will turn to toilet paper again or or or

aha, ok, diakuju, I see that you meant ethnic Ukrainians, was there any similar census after 2001?

ukraine identity is mainly based around acient rus Kievan civilization, right?

I assume that the reason or it is unstable economy.

Yearly i.e. My salary is £60k

Yet whenever I talk to polacks, ukies or Russians its always per month.

Bizarre.

Knedliki aren't even similar to pampuchy

Average german doesn't earn 5000€ net, rather 2,5k

I have the same question about per year
Like I must eating the grass and drink water from drinking fountain the whole year?

It doesn't mean you get money once a year. It may be weekly payement or monthl.

Wat

-Kievian Rus'
-the Kingdom of Galicia
-Cossacks' traditions
-two failed republics after ww1
-OUN-UPA/SS-Galitzien, failed independence under Nazi protection

something like that, culturally one can add many other factors

ruthenian, which is converted in ukrainian after peter's reforms

We don't get paid once a year so it's useless
monthly figure show you an accurate ammount of money you have to spend

It's a matter of convention, all systems have their pluses and minuses

This is a demographical catastrophe comparable to the An Lushan uprising in Tang China

kek

>implying number of ukr*inians decreasing is a "catastrophe"

No no I was in za karpatia people speaked some shit fucked up Russia Slovenian Hungarian there but realy difrent they are rusin but look like 100# Russians still said thet they become chatollics bcoz ostro Hungarians order them which is fucking sad they adapt the old polish dialect in Cyrillic not In latin :(

I was eating borse in karpatia and some guy said smacznego tebi ruska bratska suka with evil look on his eyes