Stand up to Anti-Hunter Bullying!

Stand up to Anti-Hunter Bullying!

hunting is what a lion does.
"hunters" are basically just fags waiting for something running in front of their gun.
so they can act like they are actually good for anything in life.

That animal must have been so hard to kill! She must have some mad hunter skills! Congratulation

No gun.

Whatever helps you cucks sleep at night.

17'0"
1.9tons
32mph

>oh no pepple ar kil teh inosent animuls!
Go fuck yourself, hunting is a sport and I can hunt if I want.All the money that you pay for hunting in Africa is actually put toward reservations and shit for animals dumbass
Try hitting a bear sized target that you can barely see at 300 yards.

Hunting Giraffe is fucking stupid.

Just go hunt a deer.

I dont like people killing Bear with a bow because it isnt a fast death. A bear isnt a stupid animal. It can feel the pain of the arrow and know its dying.

A deer is a stupid animal. Go kill a deer with a bow or a rifle or a fucking lasso. Leave the other higher rung animals alone

Getting hit in the heart kills the bear in less than 3 seconds actually.It's dead before it even stops moving.

>Try hitting a bear sized target that you can barely see at 300 yards.

With my scoped out .308 I can. The problem is, I cant kill it clean from that distance. I hit it and then i have to track a wounded animal as it bleeds out.

Thats why it's shit.

Maybe be a better shot?

Dont worry lads, statistically these retards are going to shoot themselves at some point. And theyre americans so the stupidity factor makes this so much more likely. Bide our time lads, then we can shitpost about them when theyre dead.

Hunting is fine if you eat what you kill, otherwise you're a faggot like these 2 junior douche-bags

Ladies and gentlemen we've found the stupid liberal

>stupid
>liberal
pick one

>has a gun
>complains about bullying

Looks like you need a bomb mate

Using normal, AND americunt units?
Someone should hang you in public

Sometimes shooting it with a gun is worse. A buddy of mine killed a bear after his second shot through its underbelly into its heart. We looked for where the first shot went and it began at the chest then followed the ribs and then bounced from the middle rib into it's hip on the left side. So imagine a picture of a bear and draw a zigzag from chest to pelvis area. But of course it hurt less than an arrow... Dying sucks any way you put it, cause you're fucking dying! So leave hunting alone, hunting helps every economic infrastructure.

that was more true a few years ago man. Many stupid people now call themselves liberal and don't stand for anything liberal. SJWs,man. Open your fucking eyes.

All liberals are stupid

You must be the liberalist

Statistically cars kill more people than guns, and so do pools.Plus, once you remove gang violence (violence that only gang members are "victims" of) there are almost no gun deaths in America.
I can't eat hog, or wolf, or coyote meat.

You're on the wrong website

Ok lads dont worry theyre going to shoot themselves, then die in a car accident on the way to hospital, only to drown in their pool when theyve been revived and sent home.

Good work american, you are definitely not stupid.

You're on the wrong Sup Forumsoard, Sup Forumsack.

Shouldn't you be posting about your triggers on tumblr? What pronoun(s) do you go by?

Shhh both of you are very boring.

Hide the thread then

Humans are hunters you nu male limp wrist hipster. Males are wired to enjoy hunting and fighting. You clearly lean more toward the female side.

No i was having fun, then you 2 started throwing your pencil cases around

If you follow the rules, its impossible to shoot yourself or someone else actually.
Besides, I don't have a pool.

>butcher kills a cow
nobody cares
>person kills a mouse
no shits given
>person kills a feral doggo, fox, coyote, pig
still no shits given
>someone hunts a wild deer for sport
some liberal buthurt
>someone kills a game animal bred for the hunt
EVIL ANIMAL SLAYER

can't say I think much of the "hunters" who go to game parks and shoot tame animal from pre built hides
but if they do it, who cares if it's a cow, a giraffe, a buffalo

liberal retards just think because it's an african animal that it must be endangered

Dont worry everybody follows the rules so no one will shoot themselves, its unpossible lads.

this

The funny thing is all these people against hunting still post on their jewpads and use technology in general. They drive cars and waste everything.
Which kills just as many animals and strips the land beyond recognition in most cases.
If you're truly against animal cruelty or wasting resources. You'd sign off forever and live on a plot of land creating using only the resources you can acquire.

Any other response is bitching which solves nothing.

>someone kills a game animal bred for the hunt

a fucking giraffe isnt bred for hunting dipshit

Not to mention most of them eat the meat of tortured concentration camp animals and unironically criticize me for shooting pests in my yard.

>you're a liberal if you don't support killing every animal you see

k. Lemme just enjoy my bear steaks now and-Oh well will you look at that! Bearsteak tasts like shit because bears are musky ass overgrown batchers. Better throw this entire bear carcass away. Not like it's wasteful to kill things for entertainment or anything.

This is excluding PETA user.

>t-they donate money

donate it without shooting giraffes you simple minded cunts

If you don't follow the rules, you deserve to get shot. Its like driving 90mph when kids are crossing the road

While a person is statistically more likely to kill/injure themselves with a gun than another person, they are statistically unlikely to ever kill/injure anyone with that gun.

There are over 300,000,000 guns in the U.S. In a typical year, there are about 100,000 gun-related injuries and deaths (including self-defense and police). Assuming only one injury or death per gun per year, in a typical year, 0.03% of guns are involved with harming a human in any way, for any reason. Given a 50 year useful lifespan of a typical gun, a gun has a 0.16% chance of every being used against a human being in its existence.

Guns do not, statistically speaking, tend to harm people, ever.

This shit pisses me the fuck off. Daddy all but fired the kill shot and then they pose for the pic like they accomplished some extremely difficult task and earned their trophy. What did the peaceful, herbivore giraffe do to deserve that? Nothing. The bear that would never threaten you if it's Cubs weren't threatened first gets killed so you can smugly smile over it's corpse.

I come from a place where deer hunting is very common and at least that has a point. It helps thin out the overpopulated herd and all the hunters I know feed their families and share with their friends.

Did this make any sense in your head before you posted it?

i really wonder why nobody has said it yet, but i'd like to hunt down her pussy

I swear to God these are the biggest faggots since they don't even eat the meat any they're just killing for fun

Bullying is bullying.

Reminder that the 300,000,00 includes gang violence, suicides and attempted suicides.

I give a shit for everything you've listed. All of this sounds really stupid and useless.

PETA are faggots.

>stand up to bullying
>shoots giraffes

you're a piece of shit if you shoot giraffes. seriously who the fuck shoots giraffes? and then take a picture with it like you accomplished something?

ah, well there you would be wrong

hunting is hard to manage commercially, people come across the world expecting a kill
even if they arn't skilled hunters
even if they don't have the time or inclination to stalk game for days

breed game in the wild and you get poachers, and it becomes very hard to keep everything safe and orderly, kidnappings are also a concern

for those reasons, most hunting takes place on private reserves that are kept stocked with game
the animals are usually fed by people to allow a higher density of game than would otherwise exist, people often control breeding directly, and predator animals are often separated from prey for obvious reasons

so actually giraffe are often bread to hunt, because they are easy to keep as like cows they arn't inclined to jump or destroy fences, are herbivores and fetch a huge amount of money when sold to a private hunter

fuck you, i hate you all, if you want to kill something for sport start with yourself

Everyone who complains about this..
>reddit
go laugh at some "le funny memes" you fucking treehugger pussies. at least those don't offend you.

Lol nice bait'n troll thread m8!

Usually I wouldn't give a fuck about this shit.
These hunters are all cucks, they pay money to wildlife reservation organizations so that they can be lead to an animal that is about to/needs to die anyway, and pretend like they accomplished something by shooting it.
But just looking at some majestic creature that goes about it's life just to be shot by these faggots who then stop to take a shitty picture standing over it's corpse in a retarded pose gives me the feels.
It's not even that the animal's dead, it's that it had to die in a humiliating fashion so that some mouthbreathing dipshits can get a stiffy.

Nice perky tits, though - she's 18, right?

The only group that's easier to bait than anti hunters are feminists. Try harder op

Exactly. shooting a Giraffe is like shooting a cow. "Look Maw, I got Him!" yeah, he is huge and didnt run away because he gets hand fed on this reserve each morning.

Good ol' daddy daughter bonding.

How do you even shoot something like that when it's in the water?

americans

the same people that sit in a tree stand, set up a shitton of bait and play candy-crush on their phone while waiting for a deer to come close, shoot it with a .303 then brag about an amazing hunting trip back in suburbia

Those are all imp.

her ID says 12 but her tits say 18

PETA is on the far end of the spectrum of irrational

within the orginisation beliefs range from, the pety and pedantic to the absurd and unfathomable

I can't even describe some of the things they say, it gets similar to a religious cult where they start using their own terminology

most are vegan, and think eating meat is immoral
they want to ban depictions of hunting or meat eating
many think animals should have the same rights as people
they don't want us to have pets, keep livestock
some think humans should die and let other animals have more of the world

PETA is the definition of "too far"

ultimately human investment sustains all things, if you want people to care; you have to give them a reason to care

if keeping red pandas as pets stops them going extinct then great
if zoos buying and selling rare animals to profit from ticket sales keeps gene banks safe for future generations, fantastic
if letting some saudi investor/US oil barron/ german banker play safari hunter guarentees these animals are worth more alive than they are as rugs/meat, that's just a reality you will have to swallow

You bait them. You put a raw chicken on a three barbed hook, on a nylon line and hang at water level. Attach a pully up the tree, and leave overnight. In the morning, you pull the gator up the tree, he will be thrashing like a son of a bitch. Shoot that fucker with a .357 on the back of the skull. This picture of a girl with a Gator and a compound bow is bullshit. Thats not how Gators are "hunted". Its not really hunting though, its more harvesting. But Gators are stupid reptiles, so its all good.

A little unfair. I'd have thought it was a little more sporting than that.

The hypocrisy in question is simply thus,
Humans will continue to breed and use resources at an accelerated rate (factual) the only way to prevent this is to stop all reproduction except for the most basic need for the continuing survival of the human species.

If animal lovers can not support this (which means they also would be sterilized). They really don't care about animals.

There is no other alternative.

nothing wrong with that, Thats tradition for ever hunters first deer kill

well eat tofu, donate blood to mosquitos, share your bread with mice and let wolves chase you up trees

you don't want to be an apex predator, that's your business
but don't drag the sane population into it

As if you were an "apex predator"...
And I don't have to kill animals that could bother me, they just don't come to my house. Get smarter.

Are you assuming that the brain is wired in a way that make some behaviours more on the male or the female side ?
Then it means you agree with all of the trans, bi, fluid, apache helicopter stuff.

I seriously hope you do not. Behaviours are of social origin.