ITT:
The most useless things ever created by humans

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer/product-reviews/B0047E0EII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You

this thread

Why only created by humans?

Old people can't bend over, they need help putting on socks.

Kek

i say i am

Sup Forums

Hurst every time

Sup Forums

The internet

the game that you just lost

Fuck you

yep this, and there are like 5-8 different patents on things like this.

every Sup Forums user's penis

>

You're thinking of americans, not people

i'm a nurse and this is actually helpful.
just because you don't understand it's use doesn't mean it's useless.
what use do you have for humanity if you can't even research your stuff?
you're useless.

Top kek my friend!

lol nurse

lol fucking useless...

>The most useless things ever created by humans

a fucking leaf no doubt

>signature looks like growth
Fucking why

Anybody have a picture of that stupid ass circle hose that washes dogs?

Obviously

This thing

>Being this much of a cuck faggot.

It wasn't a competition, but I guess you proved to be THE most useless thing, user

>My life is a continuing stream of pain and bark-ness

that is exactly the thing from captain underpants

Kek'd

You know when chicks masturbate with shower Heads? I think this could work.

>cuck

Exactly. It's for old people and the disabled. It has a fucking use.

>I have no use for this, therefore it's useless for everyone
>OP

Created by two humans... Absolutely useless.

Demonising a racial group?

Also, these guys

Please explain to by, by quotation, where he demonized a racial group.

kek

The truth hurts, pal. Go ahead and explain why Hilary Clinton should be president, without the argument that 'she isn't Trump'

Welfare

this.

How the fuck do you dipshits always end up talking about trump and Hillary like could you shut the fuck up and go stick that American spirit up your ass nobody gives a shit about your shitty failed election

My guess is that's coming from a Britbong or some Eurotrash who let Merkel fuck their country.

I hate you, i really do

"Failed election"

Wrong, cuck. Hillary is the only candidate with proven leadership experience. Trump has shown over and over again that he is a racist woman hater, who cozies up to the enemies of America such as the brutal illegitimate dictator Vladimir Putin who is responsible for the war in Syria. In the year 2016, the world is not getting any safer, and that is why we cannot gamble on Donald Trump

"Proven Leadership Experience"

You just said the world is less safe than it was previous, and you're going to want the person who assisted in that to become president?

Atheism, prove me wrong
>you cant

Kek

Other humans

YOU NIGGERS STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ILLUSION OF CHOICE.

You are presented with two options: A or B

Stupid faggots argue among themselves over whether A is better or B is better.

Intelligent faggots realize the entire nation is being played and nothing will ever come about from government that is good for the common person. A will suck. B will suck. A random C from "left field" will suck. It's all a game, and we love ignorantly playing it. The elite and powerful rule for them, not us. They make the rules and the stupid faggots amongst us complain, but still choose to take it up the ass.

Surprised this wasn't posted yet.

The world is less safe because of the aggressive actions of hostile actors such as the illegal dictator Vladimir Putin and his cohorts in rogue countries such as Iran and China. Trump would allow these enemies to enshroud America in a cloud of darkness through treason or sheer weakness. Hillary is the only candidate who understands the subtle nuances of foreign policy, who will not let American hegemony slip, and who can prevent WWIII by not allowing the south china sea to fall to illegal Chinese militarization (among other global hotspots that call for an experienced steady but uncompromising hand of American leadership). Controlling the South China Sea for instance would give China the ability to illegally circumvent possible US Sanctions, thus removing any reservations China might have had before about their bad behavior in places such as Hong Kong and Syria where we must assist with a rapid transition to democracy

If it wasn't for communism Russia would have been completely ruined and without aid from other countries.

>this cynical tactic
You got 2 options, be a nigger faggot and shitpost, or not to be a faggot and contriboot.

>chooses to be a nigger faggot that shitposts cancer

It's very useful for recognising useless people.

Euro poor detected

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!

I present you with information and you choose to be a faggot about it. You all deserve what is coming.

It has a use. I can use it beat anyone using it.

>Being this hopeless
>Would literally be saying the opposite if Bush were in office because you really are that shallow.

the internet on smartphones

Now the internet is flooded with stupid people, who complain about everything. And the government does not like its cows getting spooked

Precisely why it is useless.

other humans

The sad thing is that I know exactly what you're referencing.

They're shills. Their paycheck is in these sorts of posts which is why every thread ultimately becomes an ocean of piss.

amazon.com/Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer/product-reviews/B0047E0EII

>botched circumcision

checked!

I feel u

Niggers. Altho created by Niggers, that clearly dont classify as humans

Hurst?

Infant male circumcision

That's not useless, that's a helpful device for the target group, which you aren't a part of. But thinking beyond that is perhaps a bit much.

Actually helps prevent infection

that's kinda nice (no homo)

>it all makes sense
nice try, company shill

You STILL have to hold it right at your ankle with your hands, there is literally no advantage to this product

Religion

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!

I won't believe he was born of a natural, human union until I see some evidence.
>same for all his money/debt

Get into an accident and fuck your back up, then you'll want something like this. And in the same vein, coat hangers are useful for bending over less to pull your pants on in the morning.

I want to see Shillary's too... they just have to be lizards.

Kinda like how removing breast prevents breast cancer and amputating legs prevents sprained ankles, broken shins etc etc.

Please kys or use soap.

seeHow you gonna hold it by your feet if you can't bend over, dummy? The picture clearly shows you still need your hands to use it.

And who gave YOU of all people the right to make fun of a custom ordained by religion, and practiced by millions... There is nothing wrong with circumcision, but there is everything wrong with being a ignorant bigot like you fucker

I can see this being a thing.

Highly underrated post.

At least she didn't try to pass off a fake one
>like Trump did

It's pretty common not to have your original birth certificate, but why would he LIE about it?
>aside from being a pathological liar

Whats wrong with you??? I like to sip on a 3000 calorie pumpkin spice coffee from starbucks after dropping the kids off. You are on my list now mister.

no doubt