Natasha Aughey

she's hot as fuck but I don't think I could satisfy her without an 8x6

Nope, not even with OPs dick!

so fucking hard

Not that hard

same :( she'd probably laugh at my little pecker and punch me in the gut

Fuck yeah, fit grills

Pretty sexy, for an Aryan dude.

The question is, is this a Natasha thread or a muscle grill general? I've got a lot to dump.

it's whatever you want it to be cousin. dump away

how about her azn qt clone?

any nudes there?

Her arms are more veiny than my cock. No thanks

This shit is fucking disgusting

My nigga.

Sadly no.

KENNEDY?!

yooo who dis

more like YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU amirite?! check that bicep vein que delicioso

Would let her do amazon position on me.

Carolynn Jacobs @carochong

these two videos are not the least bit interesting. Nobody gives a shit how much they can lift, or anything about their arms.
Its about those thighs, the stomach etc.

Let's play a game, musclefags. Post preferences (white, black, azn, small, medium, large) and I'll try to find grills for you.

You wont fuck her. She would fuck you

beefy and white like pasty pale white with some fuckoff big traps and delts

I like grill biceps.

I wouldn't. Disgusting.

thanks mate, surprised I wasn't already following

you are a fag

Find one that isnt a midget trying to make up for their lack of height.
Gimme a 6ft+ girl

like this

Try Kalea McFadden @kmac11_

What the fuck is he gonna do, show us his pecs?

Would make her eat thick pizza with extra cheese, let her suck all semen for hey, that xtra protein yo, kill her confidence, make that belly grow fat & those arms to flap in wind. Spread and Stretch that a$$hole she would have to use diapers before her elderlies. As if we do get married, tell some day to her i got several families across the nation and just have to drop her off because of all the support payments i owe to my gals. (Skinny bitches get meat between them legs, Muscles take it.)

Happy to help.

Try Kendra Stone @kendrastone23
She's not that muscular but she's 6ft tall.

fuckin nailed it. awesome. I want her to do things to me

The thing about these athletic chicks is that they are are pretty narcissistic.

All they think about is THEMSELVES.
If you thought cum dumpsters were bad, just wait until you meet one that works out all the time.

And good luck if you do get them in a relationship. You have to deal with what you eat, how bad their shits are (always constipated), and mystery periods.

And if you thing normal girls spend a lot of time in front of a mirror....times it by three with these chicks.

Oh and if they do want to get preggers on you good luck...that low of body fat and they cant, their reproductive systems shut down.

Been there, done that....no thanks.

BTW...their pussy feels way to weird. like fucking a steak wrapped around your dick....that's drier than fuck.

I used to date a girl whose physique resembled hers. Her voice sounded like Rachael Ray. She always wore spandex and workout clothes in public. she was incredibly thin skinned. And would fly off the handle if you didn't 100% agree with what she was saying. She'd also dye her hair ridiculous colors such as neon orange or blue. People would stare at her, and not in a good way. When I broke up with her she sends her bother to my house to slash my tires. Thankfully he was caught and had to pay for them.

Try Hanah Jamroz, insta on the pic. She's a little bigger than what you requested, but she has the crossfit bod.

Glad you like her.

Sent.

Laurel is so sexy.

You mean how hard she would fuck me

This man speaks truths

More like how hard she would fuck you. There's definitely a dick in those panties

the narcissism and attitude make them even hotter

You know I always wondered about that.

Steroid chicks with huge clits.

I wonder if theres a rule 34 out there of one of those chicks fucking another one with their giant clits...

In Europe you can find dozens/hundreds of chicks with growth muscularity from eastern regions. espesially from ex-soviet countries. I do like working class.

Ready to surpass

I wouldn't unless she rehydrated and car loaded no one likes a depleted cramping skeleton.

I'm scared my explosiveness would cause an overextension or muscle tear.

fuarrrkk m8

She's been getting huge during her off season and I love it. She's going to look incredible when she shreds. Looks like a fun chick too.

I'd bust a nut all over that ass

Dam sai tin

That's not a request user kun.

Are you still with us OP? Any requests?

The check is a cutter too...look at her arms
All sorts of mental going on there.
CRAY CRAY.

stay clear man.

>this guy
in an older thread I tried to troll you because I thought you were trolling so I asked for a medium-large native american and you posted pic related, thanks mayne

You're welcome.

hard enough anyway hey

Is anyone lurking?

yes

HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGG
Moar like this? Swole grill vs clothes?

Nice. Any requests?

she's fine as fuck, i'd love to eat her asshole after she has a long hard work-out!

Probably not as hard as she'd fuck me, from the looks of it.

Natasha a cute.

best pony

I'd fuck her so hard she would get hard then return the favor

her clit is probally bigger than my dick

Way too much.