You have 10 minutes to justify why you don't work out

You have 10 minutes to justify why you don't work out.

I don't feel like it.

But I do?

Am fat.. But still lift

i don't need to.

Cuz your mom

I'm immortal

Because only gays or self-obsessed faggots work out - real men exercise everyday through manual labour employment, sex and activities with their mates.

I'm too busy NOT working out

says the guy on Sup Forums

roll

Found the ugly fat fuck

Too lazy. I like the smell of the churn that accumulates betwixt mUH fat rolls. I like to strip down in front of cam and make it clap.

I'm in law school.

Cuz i rather sleep 1 more hour thank you very much.

Umbilical hernia

Just what we need, another fucking lawyer.

I do.

There's no reason to work out.
I don't want to live longer as old age is terrible.
I don't need to worry about getting laid, I'm basically married at this point.
I'm tall and white so I'm not worried about people respecting me.
I've been in numerous fights and they never last more than a minute so I'm not worried about cardio.
I mean honestly, you should be the one to justify working out. There's no reason to, you're not an athlete or a model (most likely) and it's unlikely you're ever going to have to run from wolves in your lifetime. Although even if you were Usain Bolt, wolves will catch you because humans suck. Like, just use tools idiot, that's what we're good at.

Exercise doesn't determine your attractiveness. I know several fat people who have pulled better looking girls than a self-obsessed gymnut.

dont want to

>Work 7 days a week own business
>like to drink and smoke weed
>fill the gaps with sex

i have a girlfriend fag

I do but when I don't it's because I don't have time for it

this

I'm surprised Sage isn't sponsored by Tapout, Kek.

roll

roll

Tell me op do you work out ?
Pic and timestamp fagott

For 4 weeks now I plan to go to the gym everyday but I just fail everyday :(

im lazy af

I do

You tell him bro

it makes you feel good mentally, it is more than just a physical thing. also you can eat more as muscle melts calories. that is two very good reasons.

sage northcutt isn't a good fighter yet, post him in 5 years and then he'll be a top fighter

I just don't want to develop that shit eating grin gym rats get.

Roll

The love of my life died, there is no reason for me to try to look good for anyone, neither do i think i would look good to anybody other than her.
I miss her

Gunna needa timo stampo there son

low t incel betamanlet

joe rogan said it himself

Roll

789 get

rolling

>it makes you feel good mentally
So do drugs and I can do drugs while watching cartoons in my bed.
>you can eat more
You can eat as much as you want if you live with total disregard for your health.

Because it doesn't make any sense
We'll all die one day, some sooner, some later, but what's the point of getting your body as perfect as you want if you won't be able to use it one day and will never come back to it

where yo lats at?

she would want you to look good user, she doesn't want you to use her death as an excuse. ofc she wants you to work out, she wants to leave strong user in a place where weak user get too many feels.

You jelly

link him saying that, also, joe is a stoner manlet himself

Thanks man, i really needed that.

He is cocky, over confident and doesn't have the experience to really back it up. I think he has potential but unless he gets his act right, he'll end up fucked up and going nowhere.

But I do

I'd rather die than look like Chad

right knee fucked

haha how short are you, little guy?

Roll

Looks like a fuckin homosexual
Weak ass core one gud gut shot and he's fucked
>just watch butter bean fight you will understand

no he is just young ffs you expect these guys to be fucking belt holders at this age with so few fights? give him 5 years, fighting at either low end of ufc or in smaller promotions and he will be a good fighter, top contender imo with his insane background in karate

The sink is below my waist? I'm 5'11'', fatty

I do pretty much every day. My bench is still pretty shit though, which sucks.

he is an pro mma fighter, these guys have medicine balls bounced off their cores. butter bean is a joke fighter, his core is solid

no

I work 60+ hours a week doing manual labour jobs. I dont have time to go to the gym or the willpower to listen to gym fucks talk about their lifting like they're working so hard.

I work out my intelect

Roll cuz y not

Timo stampo
>neck beard just clicking away at his gay fap folder and posting

nobody lies on the internet. - nobody ever

Rolling because fuck these kind of threats and i love these de-rails.

yee playing world of warcraft and imagining fucking a trap on Sup Forums is hardly a workout for your intellect

And it gained me 50M, Nice

You're a nice guy.

Want sause on this

Never worked out a day in my life.

>intelligent
>been with attractive girls
>travel a lot
>etc

tell me, why should i waste my time working out if it will add literally nothing to my life other than time wasted picking up heavy things?

kek. I don't workout, but at least I'm not a midget. 6'7 masterrace.

rolllinn

Everyone ITT saying there is no reason to work out is most probably an anorexic scum or a fat bitch.

GIVE ME THAT 6

Because I'm not insecure about my physical appearance

Derailing and also rolling

>intelect

Ya ok m8

Everyone ITT saying there is a reason to workout is probably a homosexual power bottom.
See, that's how easy it is to do that.

Yeah I know I'm typing away while two 10/10 blonde girls are sucking me off and rimmming me .im gettin pretty annoyed I can tell you
I tell them later I'll ploug the shit outa them but they gotta ivade my Sup Forums time

rollin

Why should i?

Faggot.

Go

>gymnuts
>gymrats
>self-obsessed faggots

Would you guys say you're happy with your lives? I mean, how does somebody who's happy with their lives look at someone who's bigger and healthier than them and insinuate they're fags?

How fat are you is the first question, the second being how often do you get into fights?

why cant we de-rail this with joe rogan thread instead of typing roll after completing a caption to win virtual money like you do every day

does running count as working out?

>like they're working so hard

Wtf are you talking about? You can't do it

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS

you fucking cel

But if you work out:

You will live far better old age than any basement dweller since your body will be stronger
You won't have to worry about married life since it will be a lot easier to get laid
Won't run a risk of getting camel's back, from lack of strong back muscles
You will have the stamina to catch that creepy mofo that spanked your gf when you weren't looking. Or the stamina to avoid his Albanian brothers who ll try to mug you.

>I mean honestly, you should be the one to justify working out
How about not getting diseases due to a healthier immune system faggot?!

sage goes in every field

My schedule doesn't permit.
School (assuming I want to succeed) + Marching Band = No time

Manual labor is real work, working out at a gym is playtime by comparison. Many studies have been done on this subject, manual laborers can operate on levels athletes simply can't. Same with hunters. put a powerlifter in a warehouse or in the woods and he'll drop within a few hours.

Its a win either way.

>You can eat as much as you want if you live with total disregard for your health.

Up until the point you get diabetes type 2, and internal organ failures from toxic levels of over-eating certain substances. Or you know get so much fat that it invades your heart and liver...

I used to go to the same highschool as Sage. He was a senior when I was a freshman. Really good kid