So my ex gf is a cheating whore So im dumping all the nudes i have (only one pussy vid and it wasn't even sent to me...

So my ex gf is a cheating whore So im dumping all the nudes i have (only one pussy vid and it wasn't even sent to me from her but from her friend that's how much of a whore she is) she is 18 btw

Tracking. Lurking. Please proceed

I probably wont post the vid because i would have to convert it

i am glad your ex cheated on your cuck faggot ass because it brought you to us.
dump away.

do it faggot

You're not posting shit faggot

>she is 18 btw

dont post them then

This

OP you have permission to post, over.

The pics are boring tbh all form the same perspective (i'm not a native English speaker it's probably obvious )

nigger, i would fuck your ex. that is a nice shot.
keep them coming.

upload vid, post link, profit?

profit

not boring, she knows how to use shadow enticingly.
you are winning at life right now, op

Just enough lighting to show nude body, just enough shade to hide pussy. Genius

keep em coming boss

This is why you don't commit to A cups OP. Lesson learned I hope.

I like them flat tho bigger sag over time

Face pics?

The closest you prefer titties to being flat, the closer you're a closet faggot.

If rather close at to flat than e's anyday

give us her pussy vid =)

Sorry but no i don't want to invade her privacy that much only nudes for now

fag.

for someone with that small of boobs, she likes the angle that makes them look smaller.

>Dont want to her invade her privacy.
>Dumping nude pics on random web forum full of the scummiest people on the planet.
Good job op!

Well I also like big boobs and boobs are boobs who cares about the size i just care if i can suck on them

we can't all live in countries where all the women are hamplanets with JJ cups, faggot

If I roll quads you have to post face

I get that it's stupid and gay

Damn

Well, they're good pics anyway. Roughly how many can we look forward to?

The rest are all duplicates i think if i see something i didn't post i will fix that right away and now i will go and convert the pussy vid

welcome to the wonderful world of dating a woman. I swear they are just as bad as men when it comes to infidelity.

oohh one number off.

It says "will you fit in" and it's the only vid of her pussy i have sadly. I wasn't with her long enough to get more

nice OP.

Holy fuck that pussy is like a 9.5 out of 10 right there

Dawaj anonie, teraz jeszcze bardziej chce zobaczy twarz

Op here i have to go have fun with the pics

Would pound that so hard my dick would break off in it

o chuj, zajebista, twarz zobaczymy ?

Ktos tu jest rogaczeem xD opowiedz jak to sie stalo

Dawaj namiary

kurwa, jak zapisywac filmiki ze snapów ?

Natalia M?

Do you even English, you fucking illiterate pleb?

The only faggots who like huge tits are just infants who want to be nursed.

to pewnie będzie zbyt duży zbieg okoliczności, ale chodzi o tą z izabelina, wwa ?

dajesz namiary do tej kurwy

Call the paramedics. user is having a seizure at the keyboard again..

Nie nie to nie ona

Julianna f

Checked, dajesz user namiarki

nie OP, ale strzelam, Julianna z LO herberta ?

I asked my friend if he has any more of her but he was too disgusted with her and deleted the pics in the past. I kept them because i thaught they could be usefull (op here in case you didn't know)

She's one bitch. Find another. She's not worth your time and patience. Don't bother with revenge but live your life the way you want and better yourself. Don't talk to her anymore but as a friend and it will torture her. She is the bad guy and if she realizes that one day she will live with the regret and watch you become the person you were suppose to be. Best of luck, user.

I'm over her already but it was brutal until her friend showed me what a whore she is. Thanks for caring

Nie wiem nawet co to. Jest takie LO?

history?

Im trying to post a webm but it keeps saying no audio streams allowed even though i cut the audio out

That's not proper radio etiquette you fucking civilian