WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NO GF?

WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NO GF?

They power my intensity as a human

too much hassle
im too picky
would rather be single than date a girl that isn't fun to be around all the time because fuck all that physical attraction only bullshit.
Just cant be arsed looking for one that'd make a really good gf because I've been put off the majority of girls after working with a lot of them for two years dude, find me a shy cute weaboo and yeh maybe I'll try ... maybe

Not gay. Also don't need one

Every one ive met sofar likes to lie and homey dont play dat

Fat

tits or GTFO

Wife won't let me have one.

What's the girls name. I'm pretty sure I went to college with her

i go my own way

I'm not interested in whales

women are awful. they feed off of drama and are rarely have anything interesting to say

i wish i was gay.

i was sexully abused as a child.

well would you look at that i'm a poet and i didn't even realize it

Im a loser

no homo. Would still rather bang a handsome guy than OP's pic.

Because I'm hooked on the feminine penis.

I'm really shy and awkward so its difficult to get to know people let alone a girlfriend. The friends I did have were also pretty introverted or shy too or just straight up didn't care about chicks so hard to meet girls through friends.

I do like this one girl and I talk to her sometimes but I have low self esteem in regards to my looks due to my acne. Hopefully this shit goes away with age.

Brunhilde Schützenpanzer

Girls are evil. Demons live inside the vagina.

Whenever I like someone they don't like me. It doesn't matter how attractive they are they all say no. If I ask them if they want to get something to eat or hang out. I'm probably ugly

But I want to be inside those demons

There's a funny kind of irony in that landwhale wearing Minnie Mouse ears. I bet she's never been mini in her life.

Also, together with gf of well over 8 years.

you can be inside the demons after they eat your soul

Because I suck at relationships and I'd rather have fwb

No John you are the demons!

I wanna be a wizard.

because i dont go outside like most of Sup Forums