Sup Forums, how many people did you stare-rape today?

Sup Forums, how many people did you stare-rape today?

What the fuck is stare-rape?

like 5?

thats not funny to rape survivors asshole. do you even know what we do in Anonymous?

not nearly enought.

reported for making feminism a joke. Equality is not a joke shitskin.

shitloard

at least double figures

But feminism is.

So far just my wife. I also find fucked her. It's been a good day.

like 41

burn you fucking unfunny troll

>also find fucked her.
is this some kind of advanced fetish im not aware of

Damn fucking right I am

She is ugly as fuck, though. Bitch is conceded an delusional. She advocates nothing, but represents the common prejudice. Stupid ass bitch....psst

It is user it most definitely is

Hope you dumb fucks are aware that America is the sex crime capital of the world. Some states have over 300,000 rapists and as many as 3 in 4 college women report being raped over 10 times since starting university.

I hope your dumbass realizes other countries falsify their documentation of such...

This shit devalues people who've actually been raped, so in short people like that need to be boiled in a vat of their own molten stupidity

NOTHING COMPARES TO INDIA IDIOT

America has over a million rapists and pedophiles because their the scum of the earth that is why.

No I didn't.
But I almost definitely sneezed-raped a few

Your a moron India has literally 1/100th the rapists america does if you look at the crime stats. Literally in America there is a rapist in every town and in some cities enough rapists to have one on every block.

indigo children fool

makes sense, most indian women are hideous who would want to rape them.

Stare rape is such a nasty term. I prefer visually sodomizing.

QUADS!!!!!!!!!

So, by your logic, the US is a worse place for women than, say, Saudi Arabia because we have a broad definition of sexual assault and actually prosecute rapists, rather than not considering it a crime and stoning women to death who report sex out of marriage.

Just want to make it clear to you what you believe.

She is ugly as fuck, though. Bitch is conceded an delusional. She advocates nothing, but represents the common prejudice. Stupid ass bitch....psst

That 300.000 number sounds kinda low. Most of the Americans I know online have admitted to raping in private discussion.

just started

nigger

most rapes are unreported its been proven. Many experts believe there are over 15 million rapists at large in the US due to how rampant the objectification of women is.

At least it makes sense now.

>lots probably

>Very a lot. 4 school shootings since lunch

Top fucking kek

rd

in my school its illegal to even ask a girl out without first getting consent they make us sign honor pledges, violators are considered rapists for violating the sacred right of a woman to remain free of sexualization it says in our handbook.

Is it still stare rape if I snap a creep shot of her and stare at that instead?

because we don't look at eastern countries right

I find it offensive that when a woman reports a rape she needs evidence as if her words arent good enough when verbal testimony is accepted in EVERY other criminal case!!!!!!

Upwards of 50? I don't even consciously register that shit, how the fuck am I supposed to count it.

If you stare at this picture you may as well have clicked...

fuck you

people like you should be behind bars where you belong.

creep shots are illegal in most states, you dun goofed.

>sign honor pledges

That's gay as fuck.

Reply 4 u friend.

SUPERIOR WHITE MASTER RACE PATRIARCHY LYNCH JEWS

now its just confusing as shit again

>rape
>repeat

I did not leave my basement today, but when i do go out, i stare rape every single female i come across.

/d/ is one hellofa drug

I don't know how to mix cocktails user, that would be a terrible career choice for me.

Now you know.

I don't stare-rape chicks. I take creepshots with my phone... then stare-fap to them later...

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.... but i'm not really asking.

.........what in the fuck is stare rape

>its been proven
>many experts

name 1

Godddd... If it's true we're really fucked

Stop stare raping you pervs

I make those all the time in the summer, call them knockout slushies though.

Not gonna make a fucking career out of it.

do you have the rest of the thread screen capped?

I rape some stairs once. Escalators are better they don't get away

k fam

Stare rape, noun, etymology: originally invented by really fat feminists to discourage men from looking at other, more attractive, women.

I'm stare raping this picture

>implying youre not constantly recorded pretty much every time you leave your house via traffic cams, security cams in and out of businesess,
YOUR PERSONAL CELL PHONE CAMS like in that one batman movie

grow up anytime youre in public youre beiing creeped wether its by pervs or goverment agencies deal with it yo.

Nope

>ignoring the fact this can happen in the rest of the world as well.
[insert eastern country getting fucked over by refuges]

Femanon here.

I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

I'm a lifeguard, I stare rape all day

If you stare at this photo does it count as anally raping her?

Im under the impression that some feminists make these claims in order to imply they're getting stared at hence asserting prettiness. Thoughts?

ok

>femanon here

The least true statement you've ever made.

some1 got stare raped too hard today

This poor girl has already been anally stare raped.

im detecting horrendous bacne and a fupa. im going to punch my girl in the cunt for what you have said.

>After all, we do pretty much run the show.
>Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes

although she speaks the truth this feminine fails to realize that while that is true, men still hold the power to choose which cuties get such special treatment while uggos get mistreated used and all that.

and as a male I personally love that women actually turn on other women out of jealousy or envy for said special treatment that we choose to give.

A kid is shared by two parents first off.
but i do need to say that regardless of gender (there are only 2, now fuck off unscientific LGBT faggs) anyone can go full retard. I get that. Men do that far more often then woman. but the fact that we have these idiots forming groups is a problem. and when the question of gender is raised on standards of equality, it becomes a total shitstorm. people make these femanist jokes to show them how outrageous and ridiculous they are. collage campuses across the US will end up having men getting bullied by women because men have a dick, while most of these men are actually mostly passive. though there are always be irregularities in this world. most problems feminism fights is are actually already achieved. the remaining ones are trying to make men apologize and suffer for crimes they did not commit.

In final, men and women can be assholes. Any legal problems are not sexist, they are personal. thank you for reading and fuck off.

kek

Fuck

nihhhhhhgggggghhher

Never gonna risk it. Love u mom

Ugh

>collage campuses across the US will end up having men getting bullied by women because men have a dick, while most of these men are actually mostly passive.

mark my words this will lead to some psychos being bullied to a breaking point and that will lead to more violence and rape towards women. you know like the kids who shoot up schools because they got called a loser one too many times

cuck

well it is the US...

>there are always be irregularities in this world.
yeah, some people can already have it hard.

words of wisdom:
Never underestimate a group of idiots.

This is why people can find comedic value in dissing people or being dissed by their friends. to adapt and find that there are some things that you downright shouldn't take seriously. there will always be people who cant adapt though.

i also don't like the fact people are being protected for being mentally weak (towards insults) because if they can't take one and live with the fact that people can be assholes. they will fall far easier to just words. people grow and gain resistance when put up against pain and damage. physically and mentally. but that is not an excuse to beat people up, but much rather an explanation on why you should let people be able to feel pain. its so they can learn to take one more. like work ethics.

safe spaces, a place to make the mentally weak even weaker or shield them from their worst enemy. WORDS

Who cares?

wait a minute. isn't asking a girl out consenting her?

so you need to take consent to take consent?

be a cold heartless bitch who gives her consent to be asked out then says 'fuck no'.

i'm a bleeding heart cuck liberal faggot, but that is some bureaucratic bullshit right there

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

Touché