Can someone bring up one good reason to vote Clinton...This is what you get if you youtube her name...

Can someone bring up one good reason to vote Clinton...This is what you get if you youtube her name. And it's no better if you google her.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/09/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-said-my-predecessors-did-same-thin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FBI Releases Clinton Email Report
The one where they found her not guilty of any wrongdoing?

>FBI Report Provides New Details About Hillary Clinton Email Inquiry
See above

>Hillary Clinton Admits She Has Brain Damage & Unfit To Serve
Literally from Alex Jones' Youtube. Try harder

I don't even like Hillary, but it blows my mind how much Fox libel you guys actually believe. I mean they hate her SO MUCH that they just take anything they can think of to use against her and retards just blindly accept it as truth.

Is she perfect, or even a great person? Hell no. But come the fuck on.

Not a fan of hillary but for the sake of argument, id say that media coverage and stories are less important than a persons politics. go gary.

>Rightwing establishment realizes they have no chance of winning with their candidate pool
>Start an even worse smear campaign against Clinton than they had against Obama
>Demonize her for things literally all of her predecessors in recent years have done
>Retarded constituents actually believe it

>The one where they found her not guilty of any wrongdoing?

It's amazing how uninformed or misinformed by mainstream media people are.

They explicitly found her guilty of wrongdoing - they just recommended not to charge her. Now look up who was responsible for that decision and you'll understand why.

Or maybe not. You seem pretty dumb.

Do you understand why they made that decision? Everyone in her position for the last 20 years has done the exact same stuff. Black, white, male female, republican, democrat. The only reason it's even an issue is because of the shit flinging from the right, because they have no actual platform.

I shouldn't have implied her innocence, but at the end of the day people are only pissed off about this because Fox News got them riled up about it because that's all they have going for them.

Also, don't confuse difference in opinion for lack of intelligence. We can have a better argument than that, come on.

you really do love her don't you..

I made it pretty clear that I don't. The only reason I'd consider voting for her is to cock block Trump, which is sadly what it's coming down to. There were 3 other candidates I liked better than her when this election cycle began.

that's such a lame reason, i'd like to know why you don't like trump....is it cause he's a bad racist man!? or he has no platform, which he does and has been constant with. I only bring those up because thats normally what i hear

Vote Gary Johnson, even if he doesnt win his record polls could really shock the retarded two party system

They literally found smashed up blackberries. If that's not proof of wrong doing then fuck me

consistent*

She will at the very least maintain white supremacy.

was a Bernie supporter..probably. Does he have a good platform or you just voting for him to try to get back at the system.

If Hillary wins, the Democrats will never be challenged again.

Amnesty, Immigration and welfare spending will make it impossible for any other party to have the mathematical ability to challenge them.

>He fell for the "Trump's a qualified candidate" meme

How embarrassing

Is this the thread where we act like politicians are important and powerful in some way and not the puppets of some ultra-rich jewish turbo-capitalists?

No they havent. Nobody else has sent and received classified information on a private email and server. And the ones that did were sent to prison or banned from ever holding public office.

what are you in high school ? you still get embarrassed about stuff really easily. Maybe your too young and naive to be talking politics but Trump is defiantly qualified , you wouldn't be able to understand that.

Soros already decided that Trump will win "like a landslide", but before 2017 something will happen and a new president will be appointed in his place.

turn on CNN in 4 months.

How much do they pay you?

She's a woman.

You know, trump has been in the public eye since the 70s and has always spoken his mind. He's only been called a racist, sexist and all that since he went against the democrats for this election. They do that to all their opposition in an attempt to silence them.

Because she's a textbook psychopath. I want our rosamund pike to manipulate and crush competitors for the interests of usa.

democrats are globalist puppets, and libtard hipster cucks don't think thats real, and trust their own government way to much. I swear these people are so mainstream and wiped by extreme liberal ideology. It's really sad

ha you couldn't even answer the question.. Really your dumb. Having a conversation with you is like talking to a wall

She want's to bring in tens of thousands of poor muslim black men.
If that's not a reason to vote for her I don't know what is.

I wouldn't mind a female president, but she has to prove she's not brain damaged and could actually do a good job.

If Hill wins I am quitting my job.
No point in paying taxes anymore

Decent, hes got the highest polls of a third party since ed clark in 1980 (broke the record by like 9%). if you supported bernie you'd probably love him. I certainly respect him and his politics vastly more than either of the other candidates.

I f you want to make an important necessary difference to america, you vote trump.
If you want to make no difference you vote for a third party cause you know thats like throwing out a vote. If you want control, unfair justice, diversity and someone who will lie to make things look good while never tackling the real issue . you vote clinton

does not matter anymore if there are hillbots still out there. the voting is 110% rigged, your vote does not count for shit. whether you choose to believe that, is your choice. some people take a huge sigh of relief once they cast their ballot thinking " i did good. " , well actually, you dindu muffin. she has already won. there is absolutely nothing you can do. i despise her and trump, but she is obviously worse than him, im not voting for neither, matter of fact im not voting at all. i voted for bernie, and so did more than 50% of americans, and look what that turned out to be. fucking pathetic that people keep crying about their freedoms and rights, when shit like this is happening and they do not say a word. lol. its already gg. gg cockafeller, and cock brothers, etc etc, they fucking own the FUCK out of you. whether you are a usa citizen or german. or any other

you should vote trump, i now you want to. I think voting makes a difference. there just has to be more then ever people on the watch tower calling out voters fraud and standing up against the system which right now is the democratic party. clinton is such a puppet for the globalist, trump is independent and if he was an elitist puppet, he wouldn't be able to say the things he has said. Thats the great thing about having free speech, which the fake liberals want to take away

Nice bro

also, the only thing left to do, is a revolution. peaceful protests and petitions make our masters laugh their asses off. thinking we are doing anything at all. so yeah. a revolution was the " last " resort we had, and today it is the only resort we have left. that would mean overthrowing our government. getting our soldiers home and on our side, forget the brainwashed soldiers out in syria who have been probably injected with depersonalization meds, to be slaves etc. gotta tell police, military friends and family to stand up and etc etc. the real terrorists are obviously hillary, and the entire lot of crooked schmucks, ceo of banks and corps, etc etc. but no one wants to risk their life for future generations, that is their problem lulz.

The only way to fix this screwed up gov't is to dissolve the bunk party system. Trump wont do that, he is a product of it.

believe whatever you want man. im sure you have seen that image of the cuntons with trump and his wife, all 4 with huge smiles. i tend to forget how many dumbfucks there are in the world, not talking about you, but you understand what i mean. trump has gone from " lets build a wall " to someshit like, " we need to secure our borders " trump is seemingly a perfect little plant for cunton. he did what was needed, made a whole bunch of noise while that crooked cunt did what she did. they are both pathetic pieces of fuck and i would love nothing more than to see huge poles going through their assholes, out their mouths, and then being lit on fire, same with all the ceos of the big banks and corps out there, and high ranking military etc. id love to see them burn very slowly.

and replace it with what? i mean the system already allows more then 2 parties to run, it's just no one cares about the other parties so what would be the new system. and you realize he's a "product of it" cause theres no other way of going about being elected then the system thats put into place now. you'd have to be the president first to change these things and even then i don't think the president can just go ahead and change how voting is done.

My search results

>voting Gary Johnson
Bad move.

If Clinton wins (& Libertarians turnout in record numbers), Trump supporters will blame them AND the GOP establishment. No unity after betrayal, and that just leaves demographics....
>see:

If Trump wins, you will lose every disenfranchised Democrat that you've been making progress with. The media will blame the BernieOrBust movement and many of them will be whipped back into shape.
>"omg jon oliver called us traitors for not voting Hillary"
>"we MUST beat Drumpf in 2020 "

Libertarians BEST possible move for the long term is to play it cool now.... in order to look more civilized, and start laying the groundwork to be a serious contender in 2020.

>Best Clinton Victory Scenario:
Many Trump supporters will blame Rep. establishment for their betrayal, and they will fall back into the libertarian camp.

>Best Trump Victory Scenario:
Democrats are going to tear themselves apart from the inside. It's taking the full force of the media propaganda to keep them together. If they can't pull this off they are going to be in deep shit.

tl;dr
JOIN the TrumpTrain
If we lose, we will all go Libertarian 2020
If we win, the fight continues

ha! she's just awful. to vote for her just to shit on trump, is a mental illness

Historically the most stable form of government is monarchy. I think id rather know my voice doesnt matter than have the illusion that it does. Realistically, not a whole lot would have to change. Dissolving the labels alone will at least make people align themselves based on similar ideology rather than scummy party politics. You start with that, then move on to disbanding the party run committees that decide on voting regions (basically predetermining the winner) give it to the people or just do it by state. Past that i would cautiously say that somebody should seriously look into Bilderberg. The lack of coverage on that crock of corruption is mind blowing.

actually now, if there are any kind of bots, it is VOTEbots, " go vote!! your vote matters!! it counts!!! once you voted you did good for your country and remember that is all you can do! is vote! anything else other than voting is useless!!! vote for jill! vote for gary!! but dont vote for shillary!!! go vote!!!
>someone says voting is rigged
YOU ARE UNPATRIOTIC DO YOU KNOW THAT IF JILL GETS 5% OR MORE SHE WILL BE ON THE BALLOT IN 4 YEARS?
>if shillary gets elected we won't even have the right to vote in 4 years.

it has become super-pathetic.

internet searches of videos on youtube doesnt constitute a coherent argument

yeah i hear that man fuck bilderberg.

that's like saying news reports and articles don't constitute and argument. But that's where people get information from to start debates...so that didn't make much sense..

So it's alright because other people did it? What a shit defense. If Trump did this you would be on him like flies on shit.

My point actually was that the fact that those things exist dont matter. a picture of internet searches is irrelevant and useless to prove a point if the content and sources of the information isnt provided.

i dont like clinton but i think she's kinda cute

Obviously Hillary fan lol.

A rational person hears her say "My predecessors did the same thing!" and remembers her previous lies, and doesn't just believe her.

A Clintonbot think it must be true, lying Hillary said so!

Even liberal Politifact rated that claim as false, and they have a boner for her.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/09/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-said-my-predecessors-did-same-thin/

yeah but it's fun to point out that everytime you search her name, horrible things come up about her, even more so then trump

so this is a copy of trump general from
?

I wont argue with that, but i do contest the relevancy. its pretty clear that Trumps campaign is primarily mudslinging

Ross Perot got 19% you dingus.

Gary Johnson is an absolute joke. He's anti-libertarian, his main talking point is "weed dude!!!" and he jumped on the race-baiting train.

>everybody does it
They really don't, and even IF everyone did two wrongs still don't make a right.

>Trump has no platform
Immigration, ending our aggressive foreign policy, healthcare reform that isn't horrible, anti-globalism

>Fox News
Most people who "watches Fox news" can operate a computer, much less Sup Forums.

Your argument consists of a cheap deflection using a false premise, and it's topped off with trying to smear anyone who doesn't agree with you.

>John Oliver & Jon Stewart would be proud of you
>pic unrelated, but still relevant

Source? i cant find any solid info on him and would like to sure up my arguments. The actual highest polled third party was teddy roosevelt with 27% but i didnt mention him due to his previous presidency and the him leaving republican party being the main reason for his success in terms of polls. Id say that weed is just the most soundbite worthy topic that news like to jump on. His actual politics are reasonable and align with my thinking. its also true that he seems significantly more diplomatic than trump and more easy going than hillary. If nothing else he seems more capable handling foreign affairs.

Best scenario:
>Gary Johnson enters debates
>His actual rational, likable personality and outstanding track record get him enough votes that election goes to the house
>The house realizes that trump and Hilary are broken, put Gary in office

Most likely the house would put in the Hildebeast, but who knows. Seriously, very few people actually want Trump or Hilary. So don't fucking vote for them.

>>His actual rational, likable personality and outstanding track record get him enough votes that election goes to the house

He is not rational or likable at all. He comes off as an idiot, and goes against the main principles of libertarianism, making him look even more stupid (He once said that a Jew should be forced by law to make a cake for a Nazi).

From Ron Paul to this schmuck is such a depressing downgrade. He's so horrible.

>supporting Gary "open borders" Johnson

D E M O G R A P H I C S
M A T T E R

You need to look at the big picture, not a lot of non-white/non-male libertarians out there.

You're right, he's a moderate libertarian. Full blown libertarian doesn't work, any better than full blown democratic or full blown republican. So I put that as a perk on his side.

His stance on weed: "It doesn't hurt anyone, why are we not letting people choose for themselves to use it or not?"

His stance on foreign policy: "We keep getting dragged into wars due to unintended consequences. Maybe we should let other countries deal with their own shit?"

Then you look at his record at managing a business, managing New Mexico, and you realize that his common sense policies work.

Ok, ill play along
>2016: Gary Johnson magically wins
>2016-2020: Gary Johnson supports open borders
>2020: Democrats win
>2024+: Democrats win

Good job.
>

Gary Johnson wants to make it easier for people to work legally in the US, and we then tax them and monitor closer. I have worked with farmers, and they have trouble finding anyone to harvest for them, even at well above minimum wage prices. Immigrants are taking jobs americans don't want, and allowing us to keep our food prices down. We are essentially employing semi-ethical slave labor. And that is a bad thing for Americans?

Government making it illegal for business owners to not serve whoever they want to is not American, much less libertarian. It's pathetic.

Weed is not a real issue.

He wants open borders.

He almost doubled government spending during his time as Governor (how is this guy a libertarian, seriously? he's a democrat).

Gary Johnson was a two term republican in a democratic state. Wher eis there any evidence he would not be re-elected?

I feel like I'm talking to paid-by-the-hildebeast supporters.

USA already has the highest immigration rate in the entire world. Every other country that has agriculture works without having Mexicans, and USA has, every single year, a huge surplus of agricultural production.

The whole We Need Mexicuns meme is retarded. Most Americans want less immigration, not more.

Oh, okay. So the answer is to build a wall like the Trumpet? To just give blanket amnesty and give them money, like the Hildebeast? Or do we monitor them, tax them, and allow them to work jobs nobody wants?

Really, what is your solution?

Eh I'll bite
Hillary would just be a really shit president but we've had tons of those.
Trump is the kind of guy that when he gets into power doesn't leave for a while. He won't be the next president. He'll be the US's first fuhrer.
Which would be cool if he wasn't a fucking idiot who denies science and hates Mexicans instead of kikes

Secure the border, clearly, is the first step. No matter what you do, having control over who enters is necessary. Democrats have just been blocking this for years.

"work jobs nobody wants" is a complete falsehood. Every single other country on Earth works without Mexicans. USA does not NEED Mexicans, that's fucking retarded.

>We're gonna stop illegal immigration

>HITLER!!!!! FUCKING HITLER!!!!!

You're better than that, come on.

>illegals take the jobs americans don't want
>keeps food prices down

And all that you had to trade for these BIG BIG grocery savings was:
>more welfare spending
>more healthcare spending
>rise in crime rates
>lowering wages
>lowering tax revenue (off the books labor)

good goy

I know what I'm getting with her. A steady normal sized hand on the steering wheel. I like how things are getting better. She'll do more of the same

>B...b.but muh lower food prices

>Open-borders libertarianism

NOT EVEN ONCE

Shillary get out

All of the problems you mentioned are solved by taxing and monitoring the immigrants, which is what Gary Johnson advocates. He isn't saying "Allow illegal immigration", that is the stance the democratic party has been taking. Gary Johnson is saying control the flow, monitor the immigrants, tax them. So....you're wrong?

Trump has been fighting the GIGA-kikes for decades.

>b..but he said publicly he supports Israel
o-m-g busted! If he was FO' REAL he'd be in full SS-attire.

To annoy you.

This election has uncovered so much disgusting media corruption it's unbelievable. I don't understand how anyone has trust in the media anymore.

>control the flow

How? With some type of physical barrier....like...a wall?

Trump wins with people who pay attention to government corruption.

"TAX EM!"
Oh yeah bro, they're a HUGE cash cow let me tell ya....

>Juanita & Juan cross border
>Have baby Carlos
>no health insurance, covered by govt.

>free schooling for Carlos the """American"""
>lots of welfare for Carlos the ""American""

>Juan and Juanita can't be deported bc they have an "American" son.
>Juan and Juanita have no useful skills

Option A: work legit minimum wage jobs
>Paying virtually no income tax

Option B: working without papers, off-books
>Paying literally no income tax

Option C: don't work and live off benefits
>Paying literally no income tax

Oh, I almost forgot:
Juan and Juanita will have ~4 kids on average.
They will likely have a lower than avg. IQ, be more likely to commit crime than whites, and vote left 75% of the time.

Plz m8....I was like you once, most of us were.
Open. Your. Eyes.

Lolbertarianism is only possible in a homogenous society of virtue and honor.
>so literally the opposite of present-day America