HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okPJ7YgECWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name ONE (one) album commonly discussed by Sup Forums that's in the 4.0-6.9 score range on p4k

>pitchfork
one day you'll grow out of it
>nin
one day you'll grow out of that too

>p4k
>nin
lmao can u get any more pleb?

Dean Blunt's albums

both of these scores are accurate

nice dubs bro

I see Brent the Gen-xlord got his old job back.

I remember when I was 17 too. Don't worry, it won't be long before you come crawling back to Trent's Buff DILF loving arms.

>franz ferdinand
>aoty

>Writing a huge review insulting the lowest point in Reznor's life
>Not long afterwards, riding the Kid A cock.

Brent paid his karma in how he aged.

>yfw Reznor plays Gaston in the live action beauty and the beast movie.

They're unironically correct.

Wait NIN still make music?

youtube.com/watch?v=okPJ7YgECWk

This song

6,6????

I don't understand what's so funny about giving an instrumental remix album a 6.

>from a 2 to a 8.7
What are some other times Pitchfork went back and praised an album they'd previously shit on? Has it ever happened before?

>hurrr i grow out of nin meme xdddd

like every fucking Mars Volta album

>after nearly 20 years The Fragile gets its score revised

Mars Volta score correction when?

didn't they like release a music video by omar recently? I think it might actually happen now

too bad that album is trash

Andrew W.K.

Too bad you cannot grow out of being a living meme, huh?

I liked when they pretended sparta were good for a while just to spite tmv

when they actually reissue an album, which I can't see happening any time soon. they had some bad label issues iirc, people have been waiting for a decent master of amputechture and deloused for years

not aware of this, unless you're referring to omar's solo work. he released 12 albums last year

Yeah, maybe there's a chance, in case any of their albums gets a reissue. They do like Omar and have changed an At The Drive-In score before

never because cedric and omar have talked shit about them for years, which why they gave all the tmv albums shitty scores

>I liked when they pretended sparta were good for a while just to spite tmv
lel really?

Kek

any specific examples?

there are old interviews where they talked shit about them, i don't think i can find them anymore. also around the time noctourniquet came out and p4k ignored it cedric was making fun of them on twitter

i see. it seems cedric has a thing for going after popular internet critics. he also said something snarky at fantano when at the drive-in dropped their comeback single a couple of months ago

rekt

"MUH LYRICS"

Saw the mars volta live opening nin one day
Fucking boring ass pretentious cunts
Never again

DELETE THIS

lmao thank you user

The singer's whiny voice and attitude was annoying
His microphone was fucking stupid
The guitarist was fucking bored
The guy playing the maracas was ridiculous

on opposite day

Since the blunt kind of approach didn't work, I'll try again in a polite manner.
user, please delete both of your replies. They upset and disturb me. Thank you.

>Since the blunt kind of approach didn't work, I'll try again in a polite manner.
They had fucking carpets on the stage and went around drinking tea barefoot
You could feel the smell meters away
Then he started raining and the jackasses started praising god but in fact god was trying to abort the fucking show

More like nine inch gut

>okkid.jpg

Gave Discovery a 6.4 on initial release, but then gave it #3 overall on its best albums of the 2000s list, only behind Kid A and Funeral

I AM FORGIVEN

I AM FREE

Lmao

I AM A FIELD ON FIYOOOOOOOOOO

What was ITAOTS' original score?

Gorillaz Demon Days

NONE
OF
THIS
IS
HAPPENING

>not knowing this is part of bulking up.

spooky skeleton detected