Post the best musician tatoos

Pic related is lil yachty's arm

Das it gay sleeve homie. Here's a better one

One more, better ghetto tats desu

Guess what other roody poo has these

Love Grouper's sleeve.

goddamn this bitch so real

issa knife

Unless someone was in prison with nothing better to do, I literally do not understand tattoos. It's like a 2 year old scribbling on themselves.

yo is this nigga even into satanism?

Is this kingcobrajfs?

I don't understand how anyone thinks tattoos are cool. I guess on some people they work but honestly 99% of people who have tattoos end up looking like dipshits.

My favorite is seeing people getting asked what their tattoos "mean." Their responses are almost always fucking hilarious.

Perhaps. He posted a photo of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible on his twitter awhile back.
The sigil on his chest is from the Necronomicon.
If he's not into satanism, he's at least read a few paperbacks from the New Age section of his local Barnes & Noble...

yeah those fucking idiots lmao. I feel a lot better now

>He posted a photo of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible on his twitter awhile back.
he doesn't have a twitter.....

Never get tattoos.unless you got more than $500 to invest on them. Otherwise they're fucking retarded. I regret mine, user. And I only have two. Might conusider tattoo removal or a complete black sleeve on my right forearm just to warm others they're a waste of time

Ville Valo of HIM

yeah idk. i understand tattoos only in the sense that there's an artist that you'd want work done on you. for instance, jun cha. i'd pay to get his art done on me because it's literally an art piece. but 90% of the people i know who have tattoos have a stupid bird or something, idk. sorry you regret your tattoos.

not sure if your'e being facetious or if you're being serious but yeah i'm not a big fan of tattoos honestly.

the necronomicon was made up by HP lovecraft

third user here,
i only get homedone tats, fuck rich bitch bois

Grimes's leg

haha, at least more understandable/"story behind it" than getting some birds from pintrest. i know a few people with home tats and they are genuinely a bit cooler than the clusterfuck of sorority girls i know who have gay ass keys and anchors and shit like that.

ya'll dont even ""get"" tattoos you are all so behind go on instagram

thats a tat??

Mines cooler desu

getting that shit removed is gonna hurt like a bitch in like 10 years

Tattoos are dumb. But it would be silly to stop now. I'll probably end up with face tattoos at some point.

I dig how blackout tattoos look, but if your family is prone to skin cancer I'd reconsider. It's hard to find moles in that shit.

thats dope

that's awesome

I always liked MC Rides arm

These are not ghetto tats. They some classic black and white Seattle, "Look at me, I am interesting and have seemingly, and actually random images placed around my pale body."