What does vagina taste like?

Poached Salmon

On a good day... Tastes like honey
On a bad day... Tastes like bloody fish

choclate frosties

With a hint of ammonia

Lobster pompadour.

Salt

Like a penny. No, really. Sort of a coppery slightly acidic taste. It's not bad, but if it wasn't pussy no one would enjoy it.

Warm milk and pennies.

Shit if she wipes back to front

pee and mucus and sometimes blood.

Depends on the girl.

Sometimes its good sometimes its bad.

Sometimes its really really bad.

Bags of sand

Pencil Shavings
Batteries
Sweet as honey

Bacon

Kek'd

Bad.

Piss and salty sweat .. enjoy .

- piss
- fungi
- sweat
- shit
- period

This

not really meant to taste good

>How to prove you're a virgin
>You lick her vagina the entire time instead of her clit

If you spend any amount of time with your tongue in her pussy, other than a little teasing, you're doing it wrong. Vaginas taste pretty sweaty/salty/pissy/etc depending on the girl and time since her last shower. Stick to her clit, everyone will be happier.

Like salty coins and milk

Skin.

I don't fuck with sluts so every girl I fuck is clean and hasn't been fucked 28373 times

Pretty tasteless, like saliva with a little hint of...pussy.
Or it can be sour or salty if shes a dirty bitch

It's almost exactly like licking a 9 volt battery

I've found it tastes salty

a bag of sand.

yeee ahaha thats true ahaahh lol , u got it

Pennies

Lick the underside of a cooked porkchop, it's the exact same feel, but it basically tastes like nothing just fleshy

stale piss

salty milk and coins

Take it from me man, I was just down there. It's salty. Not like a handful of salt, but more than you'd put on your food. What'll really get you is the smell, which kind of plays into the psych a little bit. Some girls have damn near no smell, but my gf needs scent less soap because she's sensitive down there. If anything is gonna turn you away from it, that'll be it. The thing to remember is that after you're down there for 30 seconds, maybe a minute, you'll go nose and taste blind to it and it won't even be a problem, but before that, and especially your first time, you'll probably be pretty grossed out. And don't be afraid to really dive in, it might seem gross at first, but you'll get used to getting pussy juice all over your face.

lol
you've never touched a oust before
you sound like you're 12