Does your cock curve when you're fully erect?

Does your cock curve when you're fully erect?

Also cock rate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Confirmed curved here

No my cock is small as fuck lol

Which way? Up? seems like most go down or left/right from what I've seen

Personally kinda like a good curve on a cock...no homo. Maybe a little homo

one more

It depends. Always up, but a little to the side. Which side varies from time to time

I had a good response written but nobody wants to see more of that baby dick you fucking faggot

Are you sexually active? Do you find it has any benefits/drawbacks?

I could literally give negative shits, I'm so fucked up I'll start sticking shit in my ass and posting it here

Upward curve here.

Pic? Don't have to, I'm just curious to see the intensity of some of the curves out there.

See...I don't necessarily consider that a "curve." Not trying to be dickish or anything, but in my book, that's just pointing upwards. Not really curved upwards.

Not the greatest picture of a curve (can't get hard atm, too many stims last night/this morning) but I just happen to like this pic

I am sexually active.

I've found the only drawback is that sometimes it's a bit hard to put it in when doing missionary without leaning over her. Because it bends up it can hurt forcefully bending it down to slide. When I lean over her and put it in it's not a problem. Also, I find I finish a lot quicker this way. Missionary while leaning over her. Might be cause the tip is constantly pushing against the top of her pussy causing that friction.

But other than those, I don't really have any drawbacks. Can't think of any benefits of rather having a straight dick other than it's easy to hide a random boner by just tucking it underneath your belt

I would fucking suck you dry. Big dicks are overrated

i like the freckles on your cock too

T-thank you hoping that's not coming from a guy lol

My cock curves right 4 inches erect. No pic sorry

trim your pubes op you gross fuck

How big is it user

Mine curves up,my partner likes it

Ofc

dafuq dude....thats a short one :D

Like 5.2 or something like that.

I think my only problem is when she's riding me, sometimes it'll come out and just slap just up against me because of the curve. Not a huge deal, just push it back in and carry on.

I think honestly that we have an advantage...I'd venture to guess it stimulates more parts of the vaginal canal more aggressively than a non-curved penis.

Plus, there's just something about the way they look. I'm not gay, I'm not 100% straight, but I find them to be kind of mesmerizing. So fucking deliberate, they just look so much more enthused and purposeful than a normal erection. I don't know. Maybe I'm nuts.

nothing wrong with going al natural...pubic hair is there for a reason after all

Also my GF love it, and I love her hairy pussy...she's a natural carpet-matches-the-drapes strawberry blonde. Full bush. Don't find one of those every day.

an upward curve does hit more spots and is easier to touch the cervex, the only downsides are blowjobs don't work in most positions and a curve makes your dick look smaller

Does make it look smaller.

Works amazingly for 69ing though. Perfect angle to go right down her throat. Regular BJs can be kind of tough...so can stuff like reverse cowgirl.

I like it I'm a faggot though

I'm sorta curved

You like what? My cock?

That's only slightly below average.

what size is it?

Stretched and flaccid? About 5 1/4". Erect is about another inch and a half I would guess? Just a ballpark...I can't say I've measured it in a while and I'm having a hell of a time getting hard right now lol

rate

Pretty nice girth/length ratio. 8.5/10. Only thing it's missing is some veins popping out.

*some more veins, I guess I should have said

my cock does indeed curve

Your dick is 5.1?! Are you talking girth or length because it looks bigger than that

Not curved and why do cutfags jerk off so awkwardly?

Pretty good, wish mine was that size. I'm stuck at 5 and a half, it gets the job done but i wish I had yours.

I dunno. Does it?

Pic?

length when flaccid and stretched. not positive on the girth side of things, don't have a tape measure handy.

Bout to get hard so I'll snap a pic or 2

idk does it?

Ofc it does u idiot

stone roses, mad respect

Is it small?

No but that should be the least of your worries, you're fat.

Idk brah...looks pretty straight to me

not small
hot!

damn have any more?

no and no camera

Rate

My little one has a slight left curve sometimes

Like guys?

i like cock. indifferent to guys. like girls.

I curve downwards.
Contrary to popular belief I finds this to be best for missionary as the shaft hits the top of the bag where it curves in a natural way.

Also great for deepthroat.

Would you suck cock and get sucked by a guy?

Nah, not to hand, it's a bit of a pain but I make up for the average size with great stamina and above average girth.

Downward curve, bad for taking pics, kik bigcock821 if you like it :)

Yeah. Definitely.

Post one more pic of your cock pls?

Same thing going on with me. She has a full bush, and I fucking love it. Everytime I mention trimming mine though, she says she doesn't want me to. Just pull all the loose pubes out before oral, and all is good. I'm 7", and no curve at all by the way. You could use it to draw a straight line.

I curve slightly to the left

mine and my tumblr stumpycok.tumblr.com/

When mine is erect. It's up there.
It's fine for boring old missionary (same way you described) or when I am laying down and getting head.
But, most other positions, and if girl is kneeling infront of me it gets difficult. Hurts when you try and bend it all the way down and stuff.

since this is a cock rate thread, would anyone here recommend jelqing? Does that shit even ever work?

I tried it, ended up getting hard then masturbating

Best case scenario you lose girth for a bit of length and don't break your dick. Stretch your t shirt and see what haopens it gets longer but shrinks girth

would deepthroat/10

Flaccid