Is it just me or is it like impossible to get banned from walmart

Is it just me or is it like impossible to get banned from walmart.

I have taken all kinds of shit from them, never once been approached or followed or anything like that. and they have like a bazillion high tech cameras dangling from the ceiling in my store.

sometimes i leave shit in cart and forget to put it on the checkout, sometimes go where the shelfs are tall and hide my shit.

Haven't taken anything over 50$ yet, but easily 250$+ in past 2 years.

always buying shit there, just every so often gotta take some massively overpriced bullshit.

Walmart fag here:
Currently AP (asset protection) needs 2 members of the team to watch the theft and to stop the person. They also just reduced all AP teams by 2/3rds (at least in my market.) leaving my store with 1 AP and 1 APM (ap manager) meaning, we get no stops.

They also don't really care about most items under $50.

Also, they typically can't stop you until you attempt to walk out the door with product.

Trust me those cameras are the fucking worst they want people to think it's extremely state of the art but they can't even pick up a persons face right in front of the fucking things.

Oh right. Cameras.
The cameras are trash, and they have a half second or so frame rate. They don't really see much.

See this user knows what's up those things are terrible.

some stores (not all) i have been to have a tv hanging from ceiling that shows camera feed of you walking into store.
I see one as i take the escalator down into store at one of the ones i go to. other one doesn't have that.

i guess those are just scare tactic cameras and the rest are shit quality?

I work there, and have talked to my AP about them. I should know. (One of them shot a rubberband at me, and I jokingly mentioned wanting them to watch the cameras about it.. and then we ended up talking about framerate of the cameras.)

Let's see.. about half of the bulbs you see have no actual cameras in them.
The camera you see is probably a closed circuit camera (to just the tv) with a better cam.

We use signs like:
"Attention management, please disengage safety device" on things that have no safety device at all.

And, true fact, Walmart is more worried about catching associates than they are about catching anyone else.

Well employee theft makes up 75% of loss. So it makes sense they dont trust you filthy bastards

Be careful I got caught once... Haven't lifted since. To be fair they don't press charges under 25$ but you get your picture taken and put into a database. They can summon you to court but likely won't.

Sucks I used to load up on my fishing equipment that way, saved a ton of money

I have them in the one I go to as well and the cameras suck I only know this because I had to go file a police report and look at the tapes and the cop told us even though we can clearly see who it was from both outside and inside camera
they still couldn't identify people from it.
I was definitely a bit surprised when I saw how bad they are myself.

I've stolen at least 10 thousand dollars worth of stuff from Walmart over the years.

Air conditioners, lawn mowers, inflatable Jacuzzis, like 5 TVs, God I lost track of the stuff. I don't even need or want it most the time.

I'm sick

cool story, bro.

>employee theft makes up 75% of loss
I imagine they take into account loopholes and the likes.
You know, insider knowledge to take advantage of.
Such as the online and the in store can have different items under the UPC. Typically stuff like 2 packs of pillows or such with an in store pick-up today are a mistake. You could easily buy yourself 2 sets, then return 2 pillows because the store sells them as singles.

how do you get a tv or shit with no-go attached?

I'm not going to try it or something but that interests me since its got that retardedly loud alarm on it if you so much of touch the wire.

Check for the red light blinking on the main body (the part with the twist) if none, you are safe to cut it.
Check if you can move the wire enough to slip it off, it should only go off if you cut the wire.

All else fails, pen cap to the back of the part that tightens closed can typically release the lock.

Oh. Or literally just buy an alpha key and walk into the store. You can get them off amazon and the likes..

I used to grab a few shit shirts from there, didn't feel like paying $20 a piece. Would snag a tag off a clearance shirt and go to self checkout and hold the tag over the original one. Save money live better...right?

You could do that with anything though.This nigger is a genius.

My buddy did this with ps3s a few years back. He would buy the console, keep the controller then return the rest. Got a few free controllers

Could also take the hardware out of the case, return the case. Obviously put something in it to roughly equal the weight.

I did this with VHS vdeos from the video shop back in the day. Remove the tape in the VHS and replace it with tape from a blank tape.

They have stickers on them that turn clear when removed and void the warranty. They would see the case has been opened if they checked that.

Me and two friends are banned from our local Walmart for life, we had stolen a lot of stuff but we got cocky one night and loaded up a cart with bout 230 bucks worth of shit and missed one security tag, in a small town like this it wasn't hard to figure out who did it.

In Virginia that's a felony, got knocked down to a misdemeanor but still had to pay 1100 in fines and restitution and did two days in jail with 58 days suspended for a year.

The cameras in my store could damn near read the words off of a phone if they zoomed in. They're pretty decent.

SHART IN MART