Archer thread?

Archer thread?

>Favourite character
>Favourite season
>Favourite episode
>Favourite story arc
>Thoughts on the current season
>Will it get renewed?

Archer died after season 3 and I'm being generous.

Crieger
The one when they're trying to sell coke in the jungle, crash their car, and Ray pretends he's paralyzed again.

Kinda boring how they keep going back to the same new characters.
Most likely.

Cancer arc is best arc

Why?

>>Favourite character
Crieger or Archer himself
>>Favourite season
Season 3 was great
>>Favourite episode
That 3 part episode where Archer takes over a pirate community
>>Favourite story arc
The coke one was pretty funny, I liked how the situations got more and more out of hand each episode. Pam's coke habit was great as well. Also the CIA contract arc was great in Season 6
>>Thoughts on the current season
Started out so well, shit the bed at episode 5, got good again in episode 8
>>Will it get renewed?
I fucking hope so

I stopped watching it after Olicity bullshit dominated the plot

>The one when they're trying to sell coke in the jungle, crash their car, and Ray pretends he's paralyzed again.
I love that they played the "Is Ray paralysed?" card in the new season as well.

He sits in a wheelchair for the first half of the episode, then just stands up nonchalantly and goes on a mission

>Archer
>3
>Season 6 finale
>Cheryl
>Eh
>Hope so but more like S1 to S3

Also Pam is reddit tier

underrated post

SHUT up faggot!

I C WUT U DID THER

Pam is the best character. Has been from the outset.

A Krieger is fine too.

>Has been from the outset.
Ever go back and watch S1 Pam?

Shit tier character until the last two episodes

Funny how people now like the coke arc when everybody hated it as it was airing.

Did they? I loved that shit. Glad they started doing stuff like that. It lends itself to more substantial situation comedy and a better ongoing plot. The CIA contract plot and the current Magnum PI plot is great

>>Favourite character
Cheryl
>>Favourite season
Season 3
>>Favourite episode
Probably Coyote Lovely.
>>Favourite story arc
Archer's autism and tinnitus.
>>Thoughts on the current season
The visual quality went up crazily.
>>Will it get renewed?
Hope so.

>Archer's autism
Will they ever address it?

>it's a Cheryl is retarded episode

Hated it when it was airing, still hate it now.

Archer was already sort of becoming stale up to Vice. Then Vice just turned the characters into more annoying versions of themselves with nobody being likeable and the same jokes being used.

>"Wait, are we not using 'Phrasing' anymore?"
>"Seriously, we aren't using 'Phrasing'?"

Coke Pam was easily the worst thing the show ever did, shortly followed by making Cyril and Pam agents.

kek

>can't even refer to ISIS because of the shitskin terrorists
Hoping Archer does die in the finale and not some Krieger bot like it's obviously going to be.

Was it just me or was the water torture episode really weird? There was a huge segment at the middle with no jokes telling us how awful the CIA's mind torture methods were. With Archer of all people acting all offended and triggered about it.

>Coke Pam was easily the worst thing the show ever did, shortly followed by making Cyril and Pam agents.
Agreed. The one other thing thats a shame is that the office completely died down and theres no side character in the office anymore.

Those are the best episodes though.

>it's a Cyril is an insecure cuck episode

>It's a "Cyril has a 13 inch penis and Archer has a "decidedly average" 5.5 incher" episode

fuck you

Is Lana the hottest western 2d girl?

I think it was just a different kind of joke, then they offset expectations of it by not actually showing the torture itself.

Like, they spent, what, 3 minutes of the story trying to explain to Archer how bad waterboarding was, and we all know how bad waterboarding is, but there's that expectation of "maybe Archer won't find it so bad". Then the next scene is Archer shivering in the back of the car, terrified. It was a joke, but a strange joke that plays off what we know about Archer from previous and waterboarding, then flipping expectations with its delivery.

Yeah that was pretty hamfisted

Same characters doing the same jokes in the same situations with "Lol so random humour". Everyone is hateful and I wish Archer would actually develop as a person and not just carry on being a terrible terrible person, along with the rest of the cast.

I didn't mean Archer being waterboarded, meant an earlier scene where they discussed the CIA's methods with Slater.

The coke arc was annoying because you can't show cocaine being snorted on syndicated TV shows. So, in order for pam to be addicted to coke, she had to eat it, which made no sense for one, and for two, she made annoying gobbling sounds.

Blame the FCC, not archer writers

They did briefly, Lana suggested he might be autistic right before Archer runs off with that cartel woman

Oh.

Yeah that WAS weird

>Favourite character
Archer
>Favourite season
Season 1 or 4
>Favourite episode
Skytanic
>Favourite story arc
Sea Tunt, the references to Sealab 2021 were great.
Mixed. The laughs are harder to find and I'm not fond of the "detective agency" concept.
>Will it get renewed?
Pobably. It doesn't cost that much to make and the cast loves doing the show.

what the fuck was with that slater episode this season. i can't remember a worse episode

Archer
Placebo Effect
Heart of Archness
alright
yeah

my wife was watching this show, I saw a couple episodes and found it to be really obnoxious and unfunny

is it one of those "you have to see it from the beginning to get the humor" shows?

>Favourite character

Cyril and Krieger. Ray is great too.

>Favourite season

Probably 3

>Favourite episode

Probably the one where "he broke Wu's arms, while screaming wooo"

>Favourite story arc

Tunts. Sheryll brings the groups together.

Id watch Archer, even if its them sitting in an office together working normal jobs.

>Will it get renewed?

Hopefully.

this guy gets it

>Placebo Effect

One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

No, it's a "you have to like that sort of humor" show

You know

Like every other comedy show

I really disliked Arrested Development until I going into season 2 and was more familiar with all the characters

shows like Curb and Trailer Park Boys also fall into that category, imo

>Favorite character
pre-Vice Ray/Cheryl
>Favorite season
>Favourite episode
Skytanic
>Favourite story arc
Cancer
this is the first time since I started watching in S2 that i haven't been keeping up with the episodes. The seasons have been declining, but this one doesn't even motivate me to keep watching them.
>Will it get renewed?
Yes, but it will keep getting worse.

Does anyone think there are any bad episodes in seasons 1-2? They happen with such frequency now, but imo they used to be so solid

Season 7 is the best season of Archer so far. I really hope they stick the landing this week.

>until I going into season 2 and was more familiar with all the characters
literally takes 3 episodes to know what all the characters are like.

I've tried watching this show on several occasions each time being a different episode. I think the show is awful. What do people find funny about it? Sex jokes? Is it the cartoon boobs that everyone loves? I don't understand

>it's a 'we make the characters even more retarded than before' episode
Man, this show had so much potential, fucking shame.

watch Honeypot, Skorpio and Skytanic from S1. It's really accessible, so if you don't like it by then you can write it off.

When is the finale? IMDb has no date.

Love Archer. Every episode. Just kind of made they revealed the robot shit so soon. Now everyone knows he's not really dead

Hadn't even thought about it.