Anyone got this where the genders are reversed?

Anyone got this where the genders are reversed?

So am I trans now

never hit a woman 1st ,but if she hits you then all bets are off i think.

Because equality amirite?

Beating my woman would probably end in me beating my meat in a jail cell

No it's not "all bets are off" You are allowed to defend yourself. But most guys will use a tiny slap from a girl as an excuse to go apeshit and beat a woman half to death

I will hit back.... hard.... and did before
I dont care if a beta like you think I am a man or not

The day you raise your hand to a woman, that' sthe day you stop being a pussy and taking her lip

I'll never hit a woman but I'll smack the shit out of a bitch

Nope. Smacked my wife up. She's calmer now.

Naw. There is no self défense with women.

If ur a white male between 18 and 65 ur just gonna go to jail.

Neither gender should hit either. But if a person hits me, I will hit back. Man, Woman, Trans, Fluid, or Attack Helicopter.

> most guys will

citation needed

> ITT: Faggots who don't see that OP is just asking for a version of his image with the genders reversed

Get some fucking reading comprehension

"The day you raise your hand to a woman, that's the day you give her true equality."

I head butted an ex when she told me to fuck me mum simply because i said "i love you" to my mom over the phone

>Be at bar
>See woman with what looked like her bf
>Shes slapping, hitting, throwing food, pouring drinks on him
>he is quietly sitting there taking it
>Some random guy walks up say " can't take that shit m8 " in aussie accent
>backhanded her like it was his job and hhes been doing it for all his life
>She tears up
>guy had a twinkle in his eye
>His world was just blown

>thinking people give a shit about a request thread

fucking cancerfags

How about you don't hit anyone regardless of gender.

Ahahaha I wish I saw that. I would die happy

Someone post the vid of the shit talkin trany get slammed

My and my gf were super plastered at a buddies house and she punched me in the face for some old shit I did, so I returned the favor, we'll I'm sure I didn't hit her that hard.

LoL

Most people agree, your morals aren't in question when you are hitting someone in self defense

Sorry mr cuck. But in the world of equality, when a woman hits a man she deserves to be treated like a man and have her ass knocked the fuck out. I have made this clear throughout my life in all my relationships. I never had one think they were going to beat on me and get away with it save my ex-wife when she got drunk. My current wife of 8 years has never even thought about it, but she also believes in being a woman.

Being reasonable on Sup Forums?!
IMPOSSIBLE!

You're saying you wouldn't?

Fucking lol.

What does this user say^

tell that to the young wemen that think it is OK because "I'm a girl".

"read this palm you gypsy bitch"

I was looking for this webm
Thanks user

What are they even doing anyways

Wow at that point she was asking for it Jesus Christ

Louis CK's new standup routine?

I think this guy held on as much as he could considering that asshole kept hitting him and choked him for a bit too

anyone punches me in public they're getting shot

Not a bad ass you cuck. Just tired of the double standard. You can go back to getting pegged now.

My ex raised a fist to me, tried to crush my head against a wall, and the only thing I did in defense of myself was throw her onto a couch from 5 or so feet away.
I'd love to say she isn't a woman, but she's a whore who sleeps with anything, so she must still be a woman.
>inb4 calling me a cuck
As a person with 5 years of martial arts training who was pretty fit at the time, I actually am quite content with not doing more to her.
>karma
She got arrested a week or so later with her new bf.

>most guys
>tiny slap

shut up whore, you have zero evidence.

I slap my wife around a bit just to keep things interesting, she loves it.

thats escalating things a bit much dont you think, are you saying that they intend to beat you to death or something?

thats why I am against prematerial sex

that's what i'll argue in court, i have a heart condition and the government has designated me as disabled so enjoy your death if you punch me

When my ex wife got drunk and started hitting me. I just one punched her in the head and knocked her ass out. Then I would pick her up and put her in bed. She would wake up the next morning with a headache and I'd tell her she fell LOL.

I actually admire self restraint... except I didn't hit my ex back, I made her tip a couch over.

>Be me.
>Babymomma bullshit.
>Won't let me see my payees until I pay her bills.
>Hulk smash!
>Walk away.
>Next time arrives.
>Kids are ready for Daddy.
>Have daddy time with them.
>Babymomma pays bills with her cunt and leaves me alone.

well if you getting attacked like that could result in your heart giving out then I can understand the drastic measures.

I would have shot that guy dead if I saw him beating a defenseless woman like that.

FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU NECKBEARDS THAT DEFEND HIM.

Oh so your a virgin then and don't know shit LOL. That explains a lot.

Protection solves this problem.

>>Babymomma pays bills with her cunt and leaves me alone.
she became a prostitute?

what about if you saw the several minutes before of her hitting and trying to choke him?

>Ex-wife
>Current wife

Nothing was learned.

I dont get it

no, my wife left me

he was in control then, he lost control when he started hitting the defenseless woman, neckbeard.

Shut up you fucking cuck. You wouldn't do shit but end up getting your ass beat worse. It's because of pussies like you that they think they should rule the world. Go kill yourself because you are no good to society and no one will ever love you.

OP wanted the genders reversed.

Stripper...with several male 'friends.'

My ex had enough mental problems, and I don't like to hit someone out of anger.
I'd made her hit herself a few times though, she'd throw a punch, I'd hip toss her, I guess even though she wanted to kill me I realized she had no hope at it and I held back. If I had knocked her out or struck her back I'd probably have gotten arrested, but when you tell someone "she tried to punch me so I caught her off balance and hip tossed her to the floor" (almost onto my retro game system collection) they kinda understand that it's self defense and you're holding back.
Now when she has a N64 cartridge shaped bruise, that's just fucking hilarious.

don't hit a woman in front of me and you'll live to see the next day.

keep that in mind if you value your life, neckbeard.

If anything its the opposite.

How is she defenseless you sexist pig?
Keep you misogynistic prejudice of women to yourself

Well, if he pushed/punched her away when she was attacking him, it would have been justifiable.

Since he struck her after she was done punching him, this would not be considered self-defense.

are you trying to say that she didn't hurt him at all?
I cant condone either of their actions but do you honestly think after being hit that many times that he wouldn't hit back?

they both took punches really well too.

;)

My ex wife is long gone many years ago. I wasn't putting up with her drunken ass so I divorces her in 93. My current wife is nothing like her.

A lot learned. you need reading comprehension.

Careful going around with that sharp edge there bud

Ah thank you for clarifying, I thought maybe you were making some kind of weird metaphor.

she left you because she had no respect for you and found some that was a man and not a pussy like you.

Too drastic of an escalation.

I would guarantee that your argument would not hold up in court, if all that happened was he punched you and you pulled a gun on him.

how could you know

the day you use any kind of violence against anyone (except for self-defense), you're officially a disgusting barbarian savage

You're either not from around here or a troll.
Legal statutes in the US, as far as I know, say if they hit you more than three times or have a weapon, what you do to stop the person from attacking you is considered self defense.
I saw her hit him at least twice as many times as her.
>it isn't his fault or the user you originally replied to's fault that the man accomplished in 3-4 hits what that irrational woman couldn't do in 6-10

Look you bitch. If a woman hits me I will knock her ass out and if a white knight like you tries to be all hero I will not hesitate in permanently putting your pussy ass in a wheelchair the rest of your miserable life.

The day I raised my hand to a woman I was fingering her clit...

>needs reference

I guess you could say that.
For me, it very much depends on the situation and person. There are a lot of different scenarios of when I would and wouldn't hit a woman back.

But he didn't hit her to stop her from hitting him.

He hit her after she was done, He was in no danger then. It was simply retaliation at that point.

yes

Fuck a bitch who wants to get in my face, yell, threaten me, and swing at me. I'll show her who the man is and knock that bitch the fuck out.

Don't cut yourself on that edge m80, white knights don't have the best armor score

she pushed him just before he hit her, top that with all the other hits.

She go what she wanted. When bitches go around thinking they can do what ever they want without consequences they will continue to act like niggers because they get away with it like niggers do.

NAP - The non-Aggression Principle.

Initiating violence is immoral no matter who you are. If violence has been initiated against you you have the moral right to self-defense. Either by your hand or by a 3rd-party entity on your behalf (police-security).

kek

this

Because I can tell by listening to you. Look in the mirror and think back on your relationship, then look at what type of men most women go for. Not pussies but men that stand up for themselves.

lol’d

Then let me tell you, you are wrong. maybe I was even too dominant

I should also note the castle doctrine, for those who want to say the man should try to leave first.

Nobody notice the trip dubs?

checked

nope, but then again I find the content of the posts to be more important than that meta-game shit.

It looks like she was grabbing his throat again when he finally started hitting back.

>both get brought in for questions, each has to pay the other's medical bills for the event.
She buys him an ice pack and a box of bandaids
He gets her some ibuprofen and and ice pack
They agree to never see each other again
She shows up swinging a week later because she feels he got off easy
The cops arrest her with a bruised arm and ego because the guy locked the door to keep her out.

But that's just how I see this playing out.

if we teach men they shouldnt hit women, we should teach women not to hit men

if a woman hits a man, she is no longer a woman and hence, deserves to be hit back.

thats the only way bitches learn

Fuck yes. Next thing to do is pull her shorts down and fuck the shit out of her ass. Yes newbs, ass rape is the second and most important step of hitting a woman who deserved it.

I dought it. You probably we not dominate enough. My wife told me that she loves me because I am a man and don't let her get away with shit. I have never had to lay a hand on her because she like being a woman and she know that if she did I would knock the shit out of her. She has said that I make her feel safe because I am a man and not someone she can walk over.

Underrated post

teach that nobody should be hit but if they do then expect to be hit back, easy.