Unpopular Opinions thread

Unpopular Opinions thread.

>Weed is for losers who can't function without being intoxicated. It doesn't cure cancer, it feels terrible, yes I've tried it many times. All studies saying otherwise are trying to legalize for a new trillion dollar industry.

>Atheism hasn't been cool since the 90s. Yes, organized religion kinda sucks, but believing in nothing is worse than believing in a bearded sky daddy. At least look at some of the scientific possibilities before you shit on people with your superiority complex, neckbeard.

>guacamole is disgusting.
>anything smothered in cheese is disgusting.
>cats are 1000% better than dogs.
>Reservoir dogs, boondock saints, and 90% of all Quentin Tarantino movies are shit tier and the people who like them are usually shit tier as well.
>Trump will be an INFINITELY better president than Hillary. If you do your research, you'll discover that most of the ridiculous shit trump said in his early campaign was for billions of dollars in free media coverage to see what crazy thing he was going to say next. He used this to counteract the idea that his candidacy was a joke.
>Straight jaegermeister is delicious.

Gum is disgusting. Smell makes me sick, sight of it makes me sick. Retards stick it under tables etc

These threads used to get huge. Now people ignore them for dick rate threads and kik bullshit. Oh Sup Forums, you've always been shit but now you're even shittier.

OP we would get along pretty well

>Drinking games are stupid as fuck. If you want to get hammered, just do it and own up to it.

I'll elaborate

>weed is for niggers
>atheism is generally STEMfags overreacting to Christians
>guacamole is kinda good but it took me a while to realize it. But it's fattening and typically not worth eating.
>cats are at least 1000% better than dogs
>Trump would probably be better. I am actually an authoritarian leftist, i.e. a true economic Marxist and the disease of SJW "cultural marxism" is going to destroy the first world.

I like reading stuff from people I disagree with. Trying to understanding how different people think & the root differences in perspective/philosophy is way more interesting than being "correct." America is completely contaminated by identity politics, left and right. When I try to talk about this with the intelligent people I know, I can like see panic and confusion come over their faces when I want to discuss how other people think without condescension.

Wow, way to have the worst opinions ever you massive faggot.

I'll only slightly disagree with that one. I've played beer pong a few times, it can be fun, plus the card game Kings is really fun. The rest are shit tier though.

Was at a party playing kings once. Small party, maybe 9 people. 5 of them were girls, 3 of them were hot and 2 were average. I pulled an ace and stated my rule - "All females must play the remainder of the game completely nude." We got to look at some fine ass titties for the rest of the game, and I got to fuck one in a drunken stupor after.

Unless it's a subterfuge for getting laid, yes. Nothing more pathetic than a room full of men playing drinking games. In fact there's no point to drinking at all other than getting a girl out of your league in bed.

You're either a massive neckbeard or one of those douchebags that wears his hat backwards and thinks the meaning of life is to get bitches, which he never does.

This reeks of newfag. Out of my Sup Forums.

Seconded.

yes, this shit right here. op is always a massive fucking dipshit faggot

they aren't opinions. OP is wrong about life

>having adult imaginary friends is any better than being a fedora beard

k

powerwolf much?

>weeds bad tried it felt bad
>Scientific evidence of god
>Doesn't look cheese
>Cats

Maximum autism

I was with you until "guacamole is disgusting" you are objectively incorrect.

I'm neither of those but way to keep that autism streak going. I'm proud of you.

not the same guy, but getting money and then bitches is the meaning of life you dumb faggot. Don't be a mad salty little bitch either just because bitches love baseball caps.

>implying

Ma nigga.

>Trump supporter
>biblefag
>anti drug
>"REEEE BIBLES, TRUMP 2016,NECKBEARD"

No faggot. Kill yourself.

>all types of piercings except normal ass ear piercings look trashy and even then people wear ridiculous earings

>mayonnaise is foul

>people who don't use their blinker should die in hell

>cops are doing their fucking job. There are good and bad people in each field of work.

>the Ghostbusters movie didn't suck ass because there were women, it sucked because nearly every fucking remake is just some hollywood bullshit that they know will make money because they're using nostalgia to get you to watch it

>Vaping, hookah, cigarettes, and smoking in general just makes you look like a faggot and is only killing you faster

>burning man is a waste of money

>League of Legends is a bad game

Autism.

> Unpopular Opinions threads are for insecure people desperately craving attention and validation

Opinion me

You're just like. Kinda retarded huh?

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

>cats are 1000% better than dogs
At being pieces of shit. Cats are literally the worst animal on this planet. Kill yourself.

Neither of you read what he said. He condemned organize religion point blank. You should think of possibilities instead of only accepting what you can see directly in front of your fat unshaven faces.

>clinging this hard to the Le neckbeard meme
>literally projecting

Kek

This. I was starting to think I was the only one who drank to get drunk.

how is the blinker one unpopular? Also agree with the rest, except I like mayonaise in tuna/chicken salad

>All studies saying otherwise are trying to legalize for a new trillion dollar industry.
Whats wrong with a trillion dollar industry?
>but believing in nothing is worse than believing in a bearded sky daddy.
There is unpopular and then there is simply self righteousness.

Yep. You clearly assumed your position by and nullified my point by saying I'm a neckbeard, which I'm not.

>inb4 autism

Try being original.

yeah drinking games just aren't my idea of fun anymore. Only game i like now is called 'drink the beer'. You drink the beer to win, and the prize is another beer.

Hillary shill detected

Alright. How was the universe created? Try to develop a scientific theory that differs from what's already been theorized. If you can prove something new with cold hard facts and evidence, I will an hero on cam right now. But my guess is that you can't. So why does believing in extraterrestrials being able to create a universe have any less merit than believing the universe was created spontaneously from nothingness?

>racism costs us all money
>police should be held to the same rules of engagement as the military
>university loans should be wiped clean with bankruptcy
>feminism has served a useful purpose
>antivaxxers should be sterilized
>government healthcare isn't a terrible idea
>nuclear power should be utilized more broadly
>global warming is real
>Muslims are not as big of assholes as we are led to believe
>there should be different classes of citizen based on your contribution to society

>All drugs are good in moderation.
>Getting into politics is the dumbest thing to do in America.
>Work/ having a job brings purpose to one's life.
>Sup Forums, no matter how bad it is now, is still better than most of the internet.
>Common sense should be renamed "rare sense".
>Respect is earned not deserved.
>Most people are not good people.
>Having one or two real friends is better than having hundreds of online friends.

Belief is little more than a preferable alternative to the truth that we are insignificant.

We are born without reason; we prolong ourselves out of weakness, and we die by chance.

We're just a bunch of monkeys fucking eachother on a rock in space while we wait to become worm food. That's the truth of our existence, but it's a bitter pill to swallow and I don't blame anyone who wants to believe our lives aren't this way.

lol, I like your style friend. I'd play a couple rounds of drink the beer with you.

Weed affects different people differently so it "feeling terrible" may be true for you but isn't an across the board fact.

Also who gives a shit what other people do in their free time?

>nuclear power should be utilized more broadly
Only thing I agree with.

hahahaha +1 upboat for you good sir! we should for shizzle hang out on reddit some time!

Sent from my Android phone

> People doing things to be moral is far inferior to their having 'selfish' nut incidentally 'moral'-like preferences.

> psychopathy is a distinctly advantageous trait as long as you have impulse-control and aren't sadistic.

> guac is alright, but seriously over-rated

> partially cooked onions are the most vile tasting substance on earth

> many drugs that are dangerous traditionally can be used in safe and cognitively enhancing ways if you know what you're doing

> Sup Forums is actually still pretty entertaining

I know people who consider using their turn signals uselesss

Both ideas are shit. But if I told you that either a neck beard In The sky created the universe or the universe simply came to be, which would you believe?
>Inb4 Op created this thread and therefore is a feggot. Anhero time.

@702664245
those arent by any means unpopular
just really shit u nigger
>All drugs are good in moderation.
you may wanna rethink this one

>disprove my old theories with something new
>bympligm

You're fucking stupid

OP

I don't disagree with you on that. I believe that our existence is purely circumstantial, and that we are insignificant in the face of all creation.

But I do believe that the universe IS creation. Something so massive yet so fine-tuned could not have been generated from a void. The conclusion I came up with uses words that are associated with fantasy nonsense, but I believe that the universe could quite possibly have been created by an alien being of immense power and intelligence. And even if this particular dimensional universe wasn't made by direct intervention from such a being, it was generated in the waves of some action by this being.

And who knows? If this being exists, we know nothing about it. It could love all life like the bible preaches, and it could take our bodily energy and consciousness when we die and make it a part of some bigger plan it has. Or it could be malevolent and consume us for whatever sustenance it needs. Or it might not notice us at all. But to me, that thing existing is far more likely than our perfect universe being the result of a rogue explosion.

discord invite: 44nHH
unpopular opinion: you pussies wont join and spam this and if you dont your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>>Work/ having a job brings purpose to one's life.
How in hell have you been led to believe this is an unpopular opinion?

>it feels terrible, yes I've tried it many times

How so on the drugs subject?

> psychopathy is a distinctly advantageous trait as long as you have impulse-control and aren't sadistic.

Soooo not psychopathy right? Only selfishness and high self esteem?

don't ever pretend to be me again you fucking faggot

Here's a fact and not an opinion.

You have horrible taste in food
You're not very informed and very gullible if you believe that line shit that a ny salesman is feeding you
Germans sip Jaegermeister for dessert so it's not an unpopular opinion
I smoke weed but not all day(about an hour or so before bed)and not everyday .
You are pretty much a baby and a fucking dummy.
Explore more and you will change most of these opinions.

edgelord.

Look at the fucking picture... krokodil use, it's basically injecting yourself with necrosis-inducing shit

i just dont think krokodil has many redeeming qualities

Just Fucking kill yourself. These are shit tier opinions.

You, sir, are a fatuous blowhard.

>fibromyalgia isn't a legit medical condition
>cancer is nature's way of trying to keep the population of the species down to a reasonable level, so fundraising to eradicate it is seriously retarded
>contraception should be compulsory until people pass a series of tests
>if you do not believe in freedom of speech for all, then you cannot use freedom of speech as a defense when sharing your own retarded beliefs
>it is possible to like both dogs and cats
>truffles have very little flavour and don't improve anything
>old school was a terrible movie apart from a two-second shot of elisha cuthbert's ass in tiny pjs
>sexuality is a continuum rather than an absolute, and anybody who claims to be 100% straight is overcompensating a little too hard

This is the dumbest op ever.

Because all of our organized religions put us at the top of the spiritual food chain and we're pretty clearly not that important.

No religion can integrate with the idea of aliens without sounding nuts despite the extremely likely possibility of life on other planets.

To think we are the only intelligent life in the universe is ironically, quite stupid.

It's pretty clear in most every case that our religions were developed by people, and written to explain what we couldn't scientifically examine at the time.

Isn't this wonderful existence that we have enough? Why do we have to cheapen it by saying there's a namby pamby perfect life after this where we'll never ever feel bad but only if we listen to a specific set of instructions that keep us nice and docile?

Isn't this enough?

Well being an Amerifag, it seems as though no one is satisfied on having a job. It's all complaints and bitching. As it is quite difficult to find work here, it bugs the hell out of me.

Krokodil isn't a drug, per se. It's a particular opioid that, because of it's ease of home manufacture, is often poorly made with certain solvents not entirely removed. When you inject it, those solvents (not the drug itself) can cause necrosis of tissues.

Inject any drug mingled with a like kerosene or acetone and it'll do that shit to your flesh.

Finally a thread that isn't "would you fuck this fat ass bitch"

> Jews are cool people

You know, maybe thats a thing about Sup Forums. One of its magical qualities. No matter how shit it is now, it will always somehow be even more shit later.

>Doesn't look cheese
>look
>Weed isn't bad

I hope that guy from the "things only you do" thread yesterday jizz cokes you.

>trumps candidacy is not a joke
>spends entire campaign saying retarded shit to get media to cover him and recieve public attention
Is this really what you believe?

people just like to complain man; but most people are actually quite happy not being useless, lost bums

>feminism has served a useful purpose
how?

I think this is the base problem with Atheists. They think its either

A. Organized Religion and mindless worship, condeming anything or anyone different
or
B. No religious beliefs at all with an abhorrence to interesting ideology, condeming anything or anyone different

There's way more options than just A. or B. In fact, the number of options is unlimited. Develop your own beliefs, dont just ride on the tailcoats of someone else's because they said something you thought sounded cool and intelligent when you were 16.

Okay good point, I didn't look at the pic.

Somebody is butthurt :^)

it has a name and injecting it you expect it to be unclean so it's a drug in my book

You are right, but the lack of gratitude this country shows nowadays is repugnant.

Agreed whith everything except cheese guacamole and tarantino

Look up psychopathy from a clinical perspective. It's not at all sociopathy.

Kevin Dutton's book The Wisdom of Psychopaths is a great explanation of this position.

yeah I get that, what Im saying is its a pretty popular opinion that people who don't use blinkers should burn in hell, or are aleast assholes

If you pay attention, you'll always notice that the neckbeards are the first to call someone a retard whenever another person disagrees with them. It's their go-to defense. They can't process that there are many different walks of life.

i agree on a little over half your statements.

I have no real opinion on weed.
I still think trump would be a bad president but i agree he is actually overall better than Clinton.
I agree the movies are overrated but i wouldn't go as far as shit tier. maybe mediocre.

Found the dumb nigger

You had a point but that's some serious >projection
At the end there.

There are a near infinite number of variable things you could believe but it DOES stem from the a b choice of "do you believe something sentient created the universe, or that it started essentially of its' own volition." Trying to split the difference there is just fence sitting

Because all drugs are injected, right?

Stick to alcohol mate.

>are you me

>>racism costs us all money
Nigger, what? I think you mean niggers cost us money and kikes are the ones getting paid.

Not that guy, but i wouldnt even call that projecting. Hes pointing out a trend.

>if you do not believe in freedom of speech for all, then you cannot use freedom of speech as a defense when sharing your own retarded beliefs

I feel you. This is where humanity is going, unfortunately. We got feminazis and shariahfags and libtards all telling the world that they can't think and speak a certain way because it triggers them. At the same time, other people don't do anything because muh free speech and they let the libtards make multi gender bathrooms and let the islamfags cuck everyone

Atheism isn't belief in nothing, it's just the lack of belief in a god. You're mixing it up with nihilism.
You're 100% right about cats, guac, and trump, tho. But uh. I'll have to question that last one. You a fan of black liquorice?

The actual drug in the mixture called Krokodil is desomorphine. It's useful because it's like morphine but with fewer dangers, faster acting, and less nausea.

The necrosis comes entirely from unextracted solvents that aren't drugs. If you take straight clean desomorphine and don't overdo it, you'll be just fine.

Hell, it's used in hospitals because it's a safer alternative to morphine.

Saying it's bad is like saying that macaroni sucks because you happen to read about some people taking a dump in it while making it. Don't take a dump in your mac and cheese / fucking clean up your desomorphine and you're golden.

I don't think you read what he said.

Not him but a drug is anything that causes a physiological change in the body after ingestion that isnt considered food. Krokodil is a drug. So is alcohol.

>Stop believing in nothing
>Stop believing in god
What should we believe in then?

Is
Lack of a belief in god = Belief of no god
?