So

so.
when last time you had sex?

Pshh, like 6 months. And it was shitty sex.

somewhere between 2007 and 08

lets see. I'm 30 now and 21 so 9 years

Are you me???

2011, R.I.P mojo, gone but never forgotten. Started circuit training and am getting a degree soon, so it's not like I'm wasting my time *shrug*

9 hours ago.

about a week and a half ago, not as regular as it normally is but my wife is pregnant so can be expected i suppose

No, I'm you. He's someone else

25 now so that woupdate make it 3 years.

Like 4 years ago

november 2015

Before bed last night

early May

I wish I was, probably. I don't know who you are

Never,

Saturday. Didnt cum in her but she isn't on the pill right now. I'm slightly worried, but she is going to see her doctor on wednesday...

December 2015 , and it was bad.

Not bad Sup Forumsrother. We can't all be wizards but we can be losers like me and maybe you if you can fuck up for another 6 years

7-8 days ago

About same, I fuck almost everyday, and when she's not able to fuck, I cum in her mouth. Why the fuck don't you guys date a 6/10 or a hooker to get laid ?

December, 2014. Had offers, but I'm a relationship kinda guy. Gets harder to say no each time though. The girls I want never want me.

January with ex GF, best sex I've ever had

two weeks ago, also got to fuck herr ass but it was nasty

>anal sex is so over-rated

if its decent girls you should suck it up, ive been dry for 4 years and only get offers from meth whores and hard drug users. what I wouldn't give for some mediocre tier pussy

Honestly?
I prefer to be single. I don't nearly have as much sex as someone who has a girlfriend (maybe 4-5 casual sexual encounters a year) but I just jerk off to compensate for that.

I'm considering going to prostitutes but I'm still unsure.

5 weeks ago. GF and I've done it while she was menstruating and she got a nasty inflammation and diagnosed with policystic ovaries and now she doesn't want to have sex with me and it's driving me nuts

2 weeks ago on sunday. Cheated on my gf for an old fuck and got chlymida. Had to take pills and make up excuses with my gf as to why i didnt want to have sex for 2 weeks. Will have sex today tho. Fuckin hate condoms tho

Yesterday, but had to pay for it.

month ago, but before that like a year.

2 days ago. Should be able to reset that timer tomorrow night when the gf comes round.

the middle girl?

there are two in the "middle"

2 days ago, with my ex girlfriend, doggystyle, while both baked as fuck. BEST SEX EVER.

Last Wednesday. Wasn't bad, but she was on her period. Don't care. Had sex.

I have a fuck boddy so every weekend I have sex so...

What a beard. Why doesn't mine look like that?

like a year ago? I haven't been keeping track of the time. Sex is overrated.

>Implying I've had sex

I'm 25 and it was 3 years ago and then before that it had been 3 years. In the time since I last had sex I started a business and bought a house. I'm not going to act like I don't want it, but I wouldn't have my shit nearly as together as I do now if I had spent 6 years chasing ass. Pussy will still be there for me, but in life if you're lucky you might get 1 chance to make a substantially better life for yourself.

This morning

low test indicated

this morning

Oh good for you... Faggot

2.5 yrs. I fell in love 2 yrs ago with sum1 i'll probably never meet. I wish i could get my psyche to allow blowjobs but it's just not working

>fuck boddy
>boddy

>implying i ever had sex

I just feel this sexual tension all the time. I don't know what to do
it's a contradiction within me

Virginfag detected

today @ 9:30

I tried going running, but it didnt kill my libido

im 28 and never had sex but allegedly someone told i dry humped someone 25 yrs ago hahah

Did someone say VIRGIN CRINGE?!!!

2. Days ago

3 fucking years.

Yesterday.
Broke up with my GF a few months ago. Now I see a whore on the regular. She's trashy, but sexy. And cheap. I've cum inside every hole.

Never
No one will ever like me.

This morning
It wasn't half bad
There was a toddler banging on the bedroom door, but I turned the music up
I suppose it made me last longer in the long run.
I hadn't drank anything yet
So it was a bit tougher

Never

my last life

Like a month ago. For the past year I've been fucking the same fat bitch with huge tits. Feels like im losing testosterone because I know I can do bettet but im too lazy to go out and spend money at a bar. 26 years old

Chill the fuck out
How old are you
I'm the guy from the previous post
I'm 36
I didn't have sees until 21

summer 2006

More than 10 years ago yay

Sex

2 weeks

Last time was around 9 months ago.

had sex last night. first time with a condom in like...10 years probably. fuck those things are the absolute worst. and far tighter than i recall.

how do you guys get fuck buddies ? most bitches i met are not up to fuck casual

December

Get a bigger one
I use magnums

Could be worse, try being 40 and still a virgin. When you're in your 20s you still have a chance. I'm at the point in my life where I'm accepting the fact that the whole sex thing is never going to happen for me.

25 of june this year. was a threesome.

I'm glad I got married now

Let's see.... Today is Monday, so.... 7 years ago

it's been about a year. idk what happened but i have 0 game right now.

9 days ago... Sadly I have a bacterial infected epididymis shit hurts like fuck

sorry for not write in your hamburger country language right, you putress fucking cunt.

Im pretty sure you still virging, ass fuck

oh good i was worried for my friend, hes 25 and never had gf

If your Sup Forums at 40 years old then getting laid is the least of your worries

I bought a hand job from a stripper about a year ago.

> gets called out for writing complete bs, starts instant insulting and telling others they are virgins

kek

I'm 19-year old virgin

same bro. whats your story

Bout 5 years ago.

Three rounds this morning

about six hours ago, did it twice. Came on dem titties and on her ass but got cum on my fresh sheets

I think you have to have an eye candy body first
That's not usually the case
So you're probably screwed
Better off finding a good girlfriend who cares about making you happy
Honestly, most girls aren't as sex oriented as guys
It might feel good for them when it happens, but they are really more concerned about other things, and sex is something to make the person they love happy, instead of being for them
I think most girls would rather eat ice cream, because sex is more trouble.
They have to be seduced each time, and honestly, that's what they want.
And I'm not talking about fat girls

2 months

No fucking shit. I'm so screwed up being a normie for me is a pipe dream.

We're actually fucking now. The boyfriends currently ramming his cock into my butt hole he likes it but whatever I prefer him in my pussy

>virgin

about 45 minutes ago.

also going to meet another girl in 2 hours and we arranged group sex with my friend and his gf. gun b sweeet

>implying you're a girl
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has had sex
>implying you're not a faggot

I'm 36 married
Three kids
Am ok

>>>Typical cuck