Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/fat-Britain-obesity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit food: $1.00
Healthy food: $15

Majority of Americans can't afford healthy food or are uninformed about what cause obesity.

Or just addicted to fatty foods

Gee I dunno.

Why are bongs so fat and disgusting, along with being total cucks?

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/fat-Britain-obesity/

This. Plus a McDonalds around pretty much every corner.

you're truly retarded

Explain

This.

I've made the same wage since 2001. It's literally 1/3 of my income to eat healthy, 1/2 of my income to pay my mortgage, and the rest for insurance and a car.

Some people choose to eat poorly so they can go on vacation.

you have been paid the same since 01? 15 years with no progression?

Jesus man. change something.

*carby foods

I don't know man. I'm sorry that we are so unappealing to you guys :(

if you are poor in america. You can get food from food banks. Food banks largely have non perishable food which is mostly salty, prosessed and high in fat.
Also, we are not the fattest by any means anymore

but you are the first real country on that list.

same here, work for indians. They don't give raises to anyone except other indians. Shit sucks, getting ready to quit. Last time I had a raise was about 6 years ago when I had a white woman for a boss

mexico and iceland are not real countries?

sounds like you should move on. you probably stink of curry as well. should get hazard pay from that.

no. one is run by cartels and the other is north of the wall

>real countries

You probably think of that as US, China, and what ever shitty little country you're from, correct?

Don't think syrians or palestineians are more overweight than usa cucks just saying

1st world western countries and asian countries with their shit together. Taiwan, Japan, China etc

Why did Americans dominate the olympics?

by all measures they are.

Needs to be told the real reason when he is thinking its something else. Dumb American detected.

Afican American dominate

It's %100 intentional
Bush ensured that all Americans that are not rich are stupid as fuck (see common core).

Their cheap food is made with chemical bi products that corporations would normally have to pay to dispose of. Human Chemical waste disposal units (read ingredients on image, illegal to eat most those chems in my country )

Phelps? he alone has more medals than most countries will ever see.

better drugs

Do you trust the telegraph? Amerifats really are retarded

Even then, that would make iceland the fattest country

yeah, better be careful with all those chemicals listed

In American society, many types of food consumers choose to eat cause their bodies to react in a way negative to their overall health. Rather than dealing with this epidemic with sensible food portions and nutrient rich foods, a movement (if you could call it that) called Body Positive was introduced. This allows these group of people with an unhealthy and an unrealistic idea of what is healthy to thrive and influence others. Whilst not being required to acknowledge their consistent personal demise and self harm, the complacency and sometimes positive outlook on their choice in obesity is criticized by medical professionals, garbage men and many other reasonable people.

nope. too many wildlings

Trumps fault

bullshit. Rice, beans and chicken is not expensive.

This is actually in Canada

dubs confirm

>In the afterlife Allah will grant me 40 Virgin Pizzas

>8888
>dubs
Hello newfag. How do you do?

There so much evidence that these body positivity groups have little support so to say these groups have any major affect on american society is absurd.

I think that would fit under my argument that people are just addicted. Sure you can eat rice beans and chicken everyday, but most Americans just can't go without their big macs.

White Rice is a carb. It has zero nutrition and unless you work off that carb, it turns straight to sugar. Also, bean are also high in carbohydrates.
So, what you basically said was that sugar, sugar, and chicken are not expensive. Furthermore, you know what chicken is the cheapest? skin on dark meat chicken.
So.... yeah...

>disgusting

sounds like excuses. all this diet bullshit is ridiculous. just fucking go to the gym you fat fucks.

quads get. All hail quads

Stupid fuck
beans, rice, frozen veggies
cheaper than shit food
lel you marxist cuck

Wouldn't know. Live in the glorious state of Colorado with the lowest obesity rates in the country.

I am about to get some McD's down the road, though because fuck you this country is awesome that's why

6'1, 170lbs here.

It's still dubs
Double dubs or quads
Welcome summerfag

Honestly OP, do you think that EVERY American is overweight, ugly, and stupid?
I don't believe EVERY Muslim is a terrorist, or EVERY black is a nigger, so why do you give in to THIS stereotype? Is it because you are jealous of our Democracy, our Government and how things are run here? Do you want to move here because of our superior Legal system? Because if you want to move here, we would welcome you in open arms. Not everyone here is as awful as your media makes us out to be.

Europigs detected.
America is #1, why don't you 3rd world europigs cuck yourselves more for the rapefugees, faggots?
Can't wait until the muslimes bomb all of your major cities.

chill out, son

America is great. Im sure there is plenty over there to be jealous about but your government is not one of them, be honest with yourself.

like boston?

> Murica
> Democracy
Kek

exercise is much less useful then eating healthier food. take something vigorous like pushups. If you do pushups for 30 minutes a day. you will only burn around 240 calories which is less then a salad at panera bread. Most people would rather just not eat.

America is still number 1 in getting its major cities bombed

post more typical american women to laugh at like OPs

Actually wasn't Common Core Obama's big push? Bush was was all about the No Child Left Behind crap.

Nice one.

The average american still lives like royalty in comparison to the average person in other countries.

you have never worked out a day in your life so dont dismiss it because it sounds hard. nobody does 30 mins of pushups. you do reps. do 20 then rest and do another 20. repeat as much as you feel you need. also i was thinking cardio for the fatties. pushing up 400lbs with flabby arms is not gonna happen.

Once you get going your brain starts releasing them good endorphin's. shits great. makes you want that burn.

> north of the wall

Lost muh shit

If you read past the first sentence: or are uninformed/addicted

Typical "libertarian anarchist" edgy faggot go back to mommies basement

HA

Ok stop saying that junkfood is cheaper in the US and that's why people are fat. Just no. 1 happy meal might be cheaper, but 1 happy meal 3x a day won't make you fat, 10 happy meals will get you to this state of obesity, and for the price of all that junkfood they can easily afford healthy food.

I'd say the same for U.K, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Belgium, The Dutch. west really is best.

From an American, this is the most sensible thing that has been said on thid thread.

Why are euros so bored that they make these threads every 2 hours?

lol 'murrican health care

eurofag asking the same

Babies ruin everything. Abort the little economy killer

same reason you reply to them. we are bored because we want for nothing.

trips don't lie

the point is that its not worth it. If you had to pick between cutting out food, vs spending an hour or so a day everyday doing mindless exercise. You are going to pick the cutting out of food or reduced caloric food because most people in america who are overweight also work long hours and have to dedicate more of their time to other activities because they can not afford to have services or other people do them. This is why people tend to gain weight after they have children and why the poor tend to weigh more then the wealthy. Its not rocket science.

its excuses. plain and simple. the science is as simple as burn more calories than you eat. very easy to do.

The fuck is wrong with carbs you fucking girl

>last raise 6 years ago
>getting ready to quit
No you're not, you pussy. They haven't given you a raise bc they know you won't do anything about it.

nothing wrong with carbs if you are going to use the glucose created within a short period. The problem is with the portions most will eat, their body will not use all of the available energy created and thus store it as fat.

How many terrorists have arrested you? How many police officers arrested you? Do you see who is worse and takes your freedom?

what point are you trying to get across? besides looking like a fucking retard?

What's funny is we're not even the fattest country anymore. Britbongs and mexicans are both fatter.
Serious answer though, America is all about speed. We want food now. We don't care if it's healthy, take my money and give me food. Nobody cooks anymore and the average person simply can't be asked to read nutritional labels, much less understand them.

yeah man you sound /fit/ approved not like i live on that shit and am 6'1 190 @ 9% bf...

go to a fucking gym

In the end it's not the carbs that'll make you fat, it's the surplus of calories, whether this is protein or carbs it doesn't matter. You can get fat off fish and skinny off potatoes.

Thats why they put laxatives into the food, so it can be shat out. Without laxatives those chemicals would take months to pass

Its easy to do if you have an extra hour in your day of leisure time. The less leisure time, the less likely you are going to spend it exercising. Are you brain damaged or just some dickhead who is like "I LIKE TO EXERCISE! IF OTHER PEOPLE DON'T LIKE EXERCISE AS MUCH AS ME THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW GREAT EXERCISE IS!"
Similarly to vegans, people who complain about smokers, people who don't do drugs or alcohol, people who complain about coffee. You basically are just trying to dictate your likes on everyone else and not everyones brain works the same way your brain works.
I like to program, How would you like me to sit you down for an hour a day and teach you lisp and emacs and when you complain I just call it an excuse and explain how great it is for your brain and your potential earnings?

So, you are overweight AND stupid? Thanks MURICA

>mudslimes mudslime up a store or school or night club
>dumb white people vote away my rights
Literally happens on a monthly basis.

Lift weights and you can still be a fat fuck bc dirty bulk

you're clearly just fucking lazy

Fast food. Plus you will "offend" someone if you say fat people aren't beautiful.

Police officers are by definition terrorists FYI

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Shit ameribro, you need to sort something out for yourself. Living like that is going to put you in the ground a young man. Start looking for another gig. Don't just quit. It's easier to look for a job when you have a job, as they say. Don't get stuck in that rut man.