Bad thing happened, Sup Forums. You know that one drug that you always tell yourself that you will never...

Bad thing happened, Sup Forums. You know that one drug that you always tell yourself that you will never, ever do under any circumstances? The evil soul-destroying substance that you are just too sensible to ever consider? 'I will never do ___'. Might be heroin, fenatyl or something like that. For me it's meth. We've all watched the youtube documentaries. Brain-damage, meth-mouth, personality decay. To me that drug always seemed like the worst of the worst.

Well, bad news. I did it. In fact, I did it twice. And it is actually the most ferociously awesome thing ever. Meth is incredible. It makes me creative and sharp and magnificent. And even after TWO doses i already have a serious taste for it. Like, a SERIOUS taste.

For reference, I'm a pretty non-addictive person. Eg I can start and stop cigarettes whenever I want. But this shit... man. Words cannot describe. Am I doomed to be a filthy disgusting addict? Will my future decay into a HBO documentary?

Don't ask me why I did it. Moment of weakness, alright? Are we not men?

wut do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtAmFnSPXCk
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/features/psychedelics-entering-a-new-age-of-addiction-therapy/20066899.article
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy your addiction and downfall.

You literally said it in your post. It's the most dangerous one and a line not to cross that you just crossed.

Enjoy your descent into the trashiest part of society. I hope you're a chick so at least you can just offer up your body for meth money instead of stealing shit.

Do mushrooms.

Make sure it's in a safe and comfortable environment, but do mushrooms.

Done it more times than I can count. Big problem in my county.
All about your ability to say no. Also don't put yourself in situations where you know there will be drugs that you know you shouldn't do.

will this help? I feel like I'm on the cusp of something bad. I have strong strength of will I feel, so I reckon I say no in the future. Still, man. Hard to describe this feeling...

user, cut all contact with your dealer. delete his number. don't hang out with other people who do meth. try not to think about it. get help before you become a toothless hobo.

it's not too late for you yet but if you don't act now, it will be. you have a choice to make.

a friend of mine used to be a heavy user who thought he had no way out, but after tripping on LSD he saw that he was destroying his life (from an outsider's perspective) and he changed

is this u op?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtAmFnSPXCk

Meth and heroin I will never do.
However the toothless thing is bullshit though my sister is a fucked up meth retard but she almost obsessively makes sure to brush her teeth and from what I could tell before I kicked her, her bf and two kids outta my house their teeth looked ok.

The hobo part I'll give you since they were staying at my place due to losing their business because of their meth bullshit.

Weird thought bit maybe I should find a substance abuse guy or some rehab shit before it getsd too late. A little background: I'm on a holiday in Cambodia with a friend. We are cutting loose in dramatic style, there's a bit of one-upsmanship happening with drugs and alcohol..Anyway we ended up smoking meth the other night. Afterwards we agreed that it was one of the stupidest fucking things that we had ever done. Two nights later, I walked down the street quietly, under my own initiative, and brought a fifty bag. Locked in my room smoking it now. Don't exactly know how this happened, Sup Forumsros.
Help.

maybe, do some research. pulled this out of a quick google search.
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/features/psychedelics-entering-a-new-age-of-addiction-therapy/20066899.article

Dude, stop and stop NOW.

The longer you keep saying "I won't do it" and actually do it the harder it gets to quit. If you say no then don't do it. Don't get used to lying to yourself and being okay with that.

You're gonna go through shit withdrawals that will make you wan't more. Smoke weed and try to sleep through it and stay the fuck off that crap.

Good luck OP, don't become a piece of shit junkie please.

>Weird thought bit maybe I should find a substance abuse guy or some rehab shit before it getsd too late.
This.
Do it now before you spiral out of control.

can I finish the fifty bag first, Sup Forumsros? Then seek help?

i can relate man. i said the exact same thing about heroin and then after i hurt my back and got hooked on painkillers i did it because it was cheaper and stronger and that started a 10 year period of near daily use that pretty much ruined my life.

i've been clean for 2 years now and have managed to pretty my rebuild my life, at least as much as i possibly could, but i'm never going to be back to the person i was before opiates took hold. i just don't enjoy things the same way i used to. my pleasure centers are totally fucked up, probably for good.

you just started so i advise you to get help now, especially if you love the drug that much. it's bad fucking news and it WILL ruin your life and make everyone that you care about hate you.

Been there, and yeah, meth is a wonderful thing. I fell down the rabbit hole, was hooked to meth for almost a year.
While visiting my folks one day, my mom saw me high as fuck. She's a nice woman, didn't say anything, just walked away, sat in the kitchen and cried quietly.
It broke my heart, went cold turkey on it. The first month was hell. I'm clean now but I miss meth everyday.
If you have someone who truly loves you, just don't start.

No.

You're fucked if you don't quit. Meth RUINED my life. I'm a brain dead schizophrenic now. I'm not going to tell you to quit because you most likely won't until something bad happens to you. I say this because it is fucking awesome, but trust me it won't last long.

You fucked up. Meth severely impairs the part if your brain that tells you doing meth is a bad idea. You're going to keep doing it unfortunately.

>meth is a wonderful thing
What? Then again, uppers aint my thing, so..
Good luck, friend.

mad love from the Sup Forumsrothers tonight. Here's the plan:

Smoke the rest of the fifty bag
Gobble valium until I'm over it.
Carry on for the rest of my trip on the understanding NO MORE METH
Return home
If I ever find myself smoking meth at home after the promises I swear to fucking god I will check straight into fucking rehab.

Stop it, you faggot. Stop it now. Or don't. I don't care about you. But if you care about yourself you stop it. Now.

>It makes me creative and sharp and magnificent.

not for long, fuckhead. sort your shit out.

Here's the fucked-up thing:
I work in the publishing industry as a 'digital nomad'- anywhere with internet I can work and make $. Were I to stay into Cambodia I could get as much as I want anytime I want and wouldn't even take a tiny slice out of my income...

if you finish the bag, that's really symbolic that you wont be able to kick the habit. right now, throw the bag away, and itll set a precedent for yourself that you can willingly say no to the drug. just saying user.

Finish the bag, you pussy

Ive taken meth like 6-7 times but always with decent timespan between each time.
A week at worst but usually like a month between each time.

Im completely fine, i have no addiction to it whatsoever and it hasnt "scarred" me in any way.

You might react totally differently though.
Some people seem to handle it, others dont.

Best advice is really to not do it and if you must be extremely disciplined, plan ahead, DONT treat it impulsively, and DONT try to "use" it to enhance your everyday. Thats the usual fantasy people who are addicted to it use to justify their drug habit.

If you need to be more productive, creative, and sharp Meth in the long run SERIOUSLY wont work for you.
Unless you have a certain medical condition that actually justifies it.

Working out and eating healthy is a way better, efficent and fruitfull way of achieving greater degrees of creativity and concentration.

TLDR: Be carefull

really fucking hard to do when i'm so spun

>Will my future decay into a HBO documentary?

Of course not. That would require filmmakers, producers, network executives, and audiences to all give a shit about you and your addiction.

youre a terrible writer

all downhill from here

Bro man I know that right. I do kickboxing, I write novels, I teach high-school. I am a respectable fucking person for real. Just, like, this happened. It happened, bro. Don't worry I will beat this shit once I murder this bag. Promise

Lol, no you won't

> I will stop doing kickboxing, I will stop writing novels, I will stop teaching high-school.
>I will never be a respectable fucking person for real again.

Fixed that for you, junkie

I new a kid in high school that after only about three months his teeth were getting fucked beyond repair. It will absolutely destroy your teeth but different factors influence that. Factors like him health, teeth strength, personal hygiene, and purity of the meth all play a part

*gum

I think this is the post that convinced me...
I will not forget your words, friend.
Still gonna finish this last bag

>moment of weakness

Wtf? A moment of weakness is eating a whole sleeve of Oreos or spending more than you had intended on a new game. Not taking the time to go out and not only find math but the tools necessary to use it, and then on top of all that, fucking making the consious decision to actually use it.

Hope you really will not forget. Since you're still finishing that bag. Godspeed, friend.