Have you ever gotten arrested before Sup Forums?

Have you ever gotten arrested before Sup Forums?

yes,why?

Yea...crashed my car on the parkway, got charged with DWI, currently serving 2 years probation, and have an interlock device in my current car

What for?

That blows

How do you get around now?

Yes assault on an officer. Charges dropped cause im white

How the fuck did you pull that off

Public intoxication at 15. They were gonna charge me with assault on a police officer but my punch didnt connect with the cop.

Drive my car, just have to blow into a interlock device to start the car and reblow into it while driving

6 months for being in possession of 2 dime bags and smoking weed at the park with some friends.

Those fucking cops walked up from behind us and threw us all to the floor and arrested us all.

i feel you annon. I never crashed was charged with dwi. Have interlock but that thing comes off next month!!!! A year of probation almost over

Was 18 at the time and it was on fathers day. I parked facing the wrong direction on a residential. Get out of my car and started walking to the house. Squad car flys down the block and up over the curb into the yard he jumps out and demands a license and registration me being lolwat and a dumb kid i took my wallet out and threw it on the ground . He was mad and instantly jumped on me and tried to knee me in the groin. I got spooked by him jumping on me and my first reaction was to start swinging, he tried to pull my shirt over my head i threw a miracle punch that stunned him and i ran like a kenyan. They picked me up a few hours later with 2635 squad cars. Telling me im going to jail for a very long time for assaulting an officer. A bunch of neighbors and my parents seen the whole thing and explained the cop jumped on me without reason etc. ended up talking it down to two driving infractions . One for parking wrong way and another for no front plate. Honestly the only way i got off is because im white and in a nice neighborhood .

what the fuck... where do you live to get the harsh a punishment?

Being white pays off huh

Arrested for failure to appear on petty ticket. Warrant was pulled from another county, I was taken in and interrogated as a suspect in a pharmacy burglary. Crazy shit. Fucking cops are scum

Yes
Was 18 and got charged with possession w/ intent to deliver methamphetamine
Did 3 years in prison due to no priors and first time offender
I'm currently 23 now

They just do their job

NY. Judge didn't like me, guess because I fit the pothead stereotype.
This happened in 2010
The lowest sentence of my 4 friends was 2 months

Yes I have

ive been arrested twice this year. first for dwi, blew .31 and spent a week in jail. second becuz a girl lied to the cops, said i choked her and my sister then threatened to shoot them. none of that happened but im in the process of court now and will most likely get the charges dropped.

and you had about $20 worth of weed? (I'm English so don't really know dime bags) - if you're caught with that little here you get two official warnings before you even appear in court

There was absolutely no reason for them to think I was involved in the pharmacy thing. They wanted to take dna, search my apartment, etc. Fuck them, its not their job to harass the general public

Its their job to investigate tho, so whether you were right or wrong doesn't change a thing

got arrested in class for smoking weed in the break
someone apperantly called the cops and they arrested me in middle of class
was pretty embarrassing...

4-5 times for fraud related charges. Went through a 2 year period where crime was fun.. Dont regret it at all. Only caught for 20% of shit I did so figure that's a good number

They charged me with assault and assault with a weapon when I was 15.

Lived in a foster home, and one particular little shitbag beat me up one too many times when I was growing up because of his size.

Just kind of snapped one day, and I had beaten him to a pulp almost. I make sure to the best of my ability I don't black out like that again.

What dis you use

*did

I broke the bottom part of a broom off and whacked him to shit with it.

Thats prison shit bro

These foster homes were pretty much that, a prison. I was so miserable here, I preferred jail.

Still intrigues me to this day, because I am normally a very easy going person. He just pushed me too far and nobody else was going to protect me.

Some cops suspected me of vandalism so they put the cuffs on me, but they did something illegal too. They aren't allowed to put handcuffs on me unless they officially arrest me, which they didn't.

How old are you now user

They can if they are detaining you and need to cuff you to "feel safe" or "control a situation"

Bumperino

3 times, for fighting in town center

>on the floor of the park

Yes. Because I translated some hentai. My country is retarded af. Sometimes Sup Forums is blocked because Sup Forums have suggestive contents.

I was in a chase in a car, also pulled down some federal flags

So you're not a kid in a foster home anymore. Go make a better life for your kids

Also, 1 time i was arrested in Santa Monica for standing on the street with money out
that's y i tried to take down the county state flag and got jailed for fighting a secuimrity guard

Security*

yeah, mom called cops on me cuz I was high and doing stupid shit... I refused to go anywhere and told them to fuck off. He touched my arm, s I punched that motherfucker... 80 hours of community work and 1 years probation

Did we learn our lesson crybaby?

>be me
>had argument with my girlfriend
>decide to go out for a drive in my fox around 11 pm
>cruising at about 75
>some crappy mazda passes me going ~95
>woman
>decide to step it up and drive along going ~90
>slow down to 75 since I decided i wanted to cruise instead
>cop pulls up behind me to check my plates
>steps on it to pass me and suddenly stops besides me
>still cruising 75, which is already over the speed limit (65 I think)
>he steps on it and I step on it and we end up going 90
>he slows down and I slow down
>he steps on it again and cuts across 3 lanes and leaves me behind
>I decide to follow and we end up going 100
>he brakes suddenly to 60 and I do as well
>he stops me and I end up getting arrested for racing on the highway
>stuck in jail for the next 17 hours
>still worth it
No one knew where I was until I was able to make the free call the next morning

What did the judge say

I'm Still waiting for my court date, it's later this month

Britfag here....
Was arrested for being concerned in the cultivation of cannabis. I was working for the police at the time in the Control Room.
The previous week I had watched a few youtube videos on what to do / not do when arrested.
In interview, confirmed only !y name, dob & address. Was in the room for 4 hours saying nothing at all. They gave me a piece of paper and a pencil to draw the layout of the house where the weed was being grown. Drew a pretty good picture of Bugs Bunny!
Got a conditional discharge and some fines / costs. Paid them immediately with money earned from growing, quit the job, moved to Wales and spent 4 years growing massive amounts. Now own my house and living is good.

Yeah don't use the soap they give you, or maybe it's the laundry detergent?

>be me
>like 3 years ago
>I liked skateboarding a lot (don't really do it anymore)
>at nearest skatepark
>everyone is getting 420 blazed
>I'm like 14 at the time and stay away from weed until I'm 18.
>Couple of local old people come into the park the skate park is located in.
>I'm sitting on a bench having a snack
>They walk past me smell weed.
>They told me i should be ashamed of myself.
>Told them it wasnt me
>5 minutes later two cops show up and asked me if i was the person that an elderly called the cops on.
>I say "Probably i was the only one who got yelled at by them"
>They told me I was going to be detained
>whatever.jpg
>whole way over to their car they told me i should be ashamed of myself.
>get to car and they search me find no drugs.
>Only found a lighter
>Cops looking for a reason to arrest me.
>They try and arrest me for having drug paraphernalia.
>Called my mom
>Mom bitched at cops "I didn't know it was illegal to have a LIGHTER" etc.
>10/10 would almost get arrested again
>also 10/10 would get profiled because I look like a stoner again

>be me
>16
>At a music festival
>Arrived a day early to set up camp
>Most of my friends were coming the day after
>It was just me and one other friend that day, so we were wandering around, hanging out with different folks
>Met this one group of people
>They were pretty cool at first, invited me and my friend back to their tent for some smonk
>10 minutes later they are all snorting coke
>Another 10 minutes after that, security guards surround the entire tent
>My friend is outside helping some girls set up a tent
>Security guards search tent me and these dudes are in
>Find more bags of coke and some MDMA
>They drag us off to the police
>We all get arrested and individually searched
>They find nothing on me and let me go after realising I barely know these people
>I walk away from the police area watching the dudes get taken away with face like pic related

Got caught break into houses when I was 17 on a security camera. Only got caught because I shat where I ate, but thanks to the American justice system I was tried as a juvenile and was put into a program run by the sheriffs office that expunges all charges.

I hit a tree driving drunk, 2nd dui, got a 30 day straight sentence and interlock, no probation, moved out of the state, new state won't recognize ignition interlock permit, can't drive for 8 more months.

>Have you ever gotten arrested before Sup Forums?

Once. Not fun. Not inexpensive. No conviction.

>Owning a house with unprovable income
>Apparently there's no such thing as credit check in wales

Buying a house with cash, having good 'evidence' that I won it playing a poker tournament.
Easy peasy!

there just so happy to have at least one who doesn't live off benefits.

>be me
>17
>netherlands(feel like this is important but it isn't really)
>lame-ass party
>decide to get drunk af
>remember i have weed
>being high and drunk i make the masterplan of riding my bike at like 3.am
>get pulled aside by cop
>pretend to not be obviously fucked
>cop is pretty cool
>he searches me
>finds more weed
>looks at me
>i ask if he wants to some

end up smoking a blunt with a cop

based RVP

Crooked ass cop. Watch that shit happen in the USA

>Be me
>18
>Germany
>Go to party
>Get drunk as fuck
>Want to go home
>Get some weed on the way
>Get pulled aside by cop
>Cop is a motherfucker
>He searches me
>Finds my weed
>Looks at me
>Get arrest for having weed and going home drunk
>mfw
>I wait for my court date and hope that i don'T end up in jail.

Ever feel like your too big for you house, community, law's?

Home sorry.

Well..nice going!
We all can guess how a black/Latino guy will end, but I wonder if Asians have the same "respect", if all else being equal.

i am , you sir got fucked, i can recommend riding a bike high and drunk though, better do that next time ;)

Like who the fucks holding me back I got a future an shit!

Like I'm 20's and ur mad about the cold war guess i better stay out of your way.

Having some weed on you is worse than robbing a store in Germany.

There is a limit on riding a bike in Germany 1,7‰

dude, i would be fucking dead over there, can't go without my fucking weed man

You can easily get weed here.

Yeah

>Be 22
>In and out of jail since I was 16
>Stealing a TV from JCP
>Halfway to my car with it
>Cop stops me
>"Hands up mother fucker"
>Stops
>Can't put hands up still holding TV
>"Do you fucking hear me?"
>"I do but if I drop this shit you got me on destruction of property too"
>FF 6 months later
>Dude inside real smart
>Kinda weird, lets call him bank
>Bank helps me get my GED
>Figure out he's in for killing his wife, tells me the story and everything
>holyshit.jpg
>Remember time I did when I was 20, dude told me the exact same story, realize killer is some one else
>Bank tells warden
>Warden send him to iso for 2 weeks
>Warden asks me outside
>Asks me if I'm serious about banks case, willing to testify in open court about it
>"Hell yeah man!"
>Warden steps away
>Get shot in the chest
>Wake up
>Realize I left the Shawshank redemption on
>Turn it off
>Fall back asleep

bump

Got pulled over doing 140mph in my s2000 on an empty highway at 3am once. Apparently his radar gun didn't register, so he just knew I was going fast as fuck. Thought I was going to jail for sure. He wrote me for 100+. Looked up the infraction code and it was just a regular ticket. $480 and traffic school later we chillin.

140mph wtf is that.

In Germany we go like 200 km/h on our Autobahnen 130 Km/h is for the right lane.

140mph is about 225kph. I've been to Germany, driven a 3 liter Z4 coupe on the autobahn. It's alot scarier to go 200kph+ in the US because the roads are shitty.

>Roads are shitty
Our roads aren't that good either.
Don't you guys have like 3 lanes too?

There are alot of lanes but people don't know that the left lane is for passing so you get held up all the time. Maybe German city streets aren't good but autobahns are 60cm thick concrete. Very smooth wit no cracks. US highways are half that thickness and asphalt. Lots of breaks and cracks that upset the car if you are going over 200kph