Hey guys, my friend bought this grenade from some Freshman in HS for $50 and we think it's real...

Hey guys, my friend bought this grenade from some Freshman in HS for $50 and we think it's real. He got it from the deep web and when we shake it you can hear a powdery substance in it. What should we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9Q7iJ2huOU
smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/A-Yearbook/2004/en/Small-Arms-Survey-2004-Chapter-01-EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unscrew that top. The primer will come out along with the spoon

Will it kill me? I know nothing about grenades

The part looks real but I think it's a fake/ homemade grande that have used old handgrande parts. Real or military grade grenades have chemical fuses and "explosive dough" so you should not be able to hear anything from inside the grenade.

Remove the pin and throw in the fucking toilet

Pull pin, place in toilet, run.

Throw it in the woods and see if it blows up.

Pull the pin and swallow the grenade.

Run over with car

Fyi you can't outrun a grenade.

Put in microwave

pull the pin and flush it

that is made of plastic you can tell because it's made of plastic

Throw it in your toilet , the ceramic will absorb the explosion

Pull the pin and hold it to your ear.

Describe the sound you hear.

In the pooper without the pin

this

No shit lolol

Timestamp?

Yeah can you show a timestamp op? Gotta make sure this is legit.

Pull the pin, you will be fine

pull pin put in toilet

hot glue seal. Its likely active through secondhand means. Mexican cartels and muslos sometimes buy up dummy/demonstration inert grenades and rig them. That one likely has a black or flash powder charge and an improvised canon fuse/cap arrangement. I would consider it live to be on the safe side.

OP, put the camera on you as you sit on the couch, pull the pin on the grenade and let the handle pop off. Then sit on the grenade and smile as you look into the camera. Before you start leave a note to have the footage posted to Sup Forums?

Take it to the police department and tell them you bought it off the guy at school because you were afraid he might use it. So you saved the school. They will take it and then give you a reward and you might even get on the news for saving the school.

It's probably just lead for weight, but FYI when using a grenade hold the spoon down real tight when you pull the pin. The striker can move inside the housing if you limp hand it and go off. You have 4 seconds or so if it's live with a kill radius of 5m and a danger radius of 300m.

Enjoy!

You should microwave it. I would recommend getting an extension cord and bringing outside, though.

Old grenades had black powder ignition, plastic explosive wasnt developed up relatively recently, also fragmentation granades dont look like that any more.
They are actually quite small these days.

Yeah one sec

>Southamerican here

ur "suppposed" have an bolivian army's grenade, ill say that's a fake grenade

"COFADENA" Corporación de las Fuerzas Armadas para el Desarrollo Nacional
OR
National Development Army Corporation.
Bolivian Army don't put their sign in most of their equipment. I'll say that's and exhibition model or something like that.

blow something up lol

Im not in HS anymore lol

trigger it into the bath

>this

i'll say that's and utilery grenade for showing purposes

Frame some beta that is in school LOL. One that looks like they might blow up the school them. Then you profit LOL.

Thanks op!

pull the pin you pussy
its fake

It's a glitter bomb, you idiot.

Won't kill anyone, but it will make the whole room look fabulous.

fuck that! find some smelly camel jockey and put it in their car, then try to freme them.

as long as the pin is in nothing will happen.
if you pull the pin and release the handle it will explode in 5 sek. so just trow it in water this will absorb the explosion and you can watch it close.

pull the pin whats the worst that could happen?

I know how that works

The grenade is clearly made of plastic, you can even see the obvious as day seam lines.

OP it's not real.

The outer shell isn't even designed to fragmentate upon explosion, whoever made that wasn't even trying.

Baatard better pull the pin

Step 1. Pull pin
Step 2. Drop grenade
Step 3. Throw pin
Step 4. Profit???

you will be fine, just pull the pin, trust me im a doctor :)

Doesn't mean it still won't do damage user

Any rapidly expanding energy in a container can be lethal

im getting pretty pissed you better pull that pin buddy

Alright guys Im going to go in the woods and see if this shit works, I'll post pics in another thread later. Keep your eyes peeled

Yeah uh... We're gonna need to see you put that in your ass now.

Shove it in your asshole and pull the pin.

you wont

do it now nigger

boliviano?

this.

it's fake!
if you shake a real grenade you hear nothing cause there's no powder going around.
probably was some softair shitty grenade.
pull the pin and launch it outside, you'll see some smoke and BBs

Pull the pin and throw it in the ocean or a deep river / lake when nobody is around. As long as it's underwater it won't hurt anybody and the sound will be muffled. It will create a big splash though.

You should honestly contact the police and they'll probably arrest your friend and call in the bomb squad to deal with the thing.

If you're feeling brave, follow this guy's instructions or google how to disassemble a grenade

omg it's fucking legit. this is why we can't have young fags on here. really surprised about that blast radius though.

Are you fucking stupid??? 50$ for a granade, this shit is woth 5 bucks, and you can get it on the normal web.

Dear diary, today OP lied.

insurt it into anus and go to the hospital to get it removed.

It will be a fun day outside.

do not pull the pin on that thing!
some shady homemade grenade could have 1 sec delay or 10 never know

youtu.be/D9Q7iJ2huOU

Last guy who asked Sup Forums what to do with a grenade

All I could find on the COFADENA name. Could be legit:

Bolivia
Bolivia has a small ammunition factory, the
Fábrica Boliviana de Municiones
(FBM). It produces various types of
ammunition for the Bolivian armed forces (Forecast International, 2004). FBM is administered by the Armed Forces
Corporation for National Development, known as COFADENA, which is linked to the Ministry of Defence. The factory
reportedly also engages in limited production of shotguns for the civilian market.

madman

It's just a smoker. Throw it in a classroom at school.

grenade up the pooper - hey, there's a ring in order to pull it out

hurry up nigger make a video

It won't work, but make a webm of it when you throw.

>Bolivia

topkek

Please throw it fast and FAR, and not in ANY direction of anyone or anything. Drop and take cover right after if leaves your hand. Please yell and make sure nobody is around before doing this.

nice multivitamins, faggot

>remove for large cup

God fucking damn America

grenade in pooper

How do i make a webm? I never knew how

That thing is clearly made out of plastic. Grenade in pooper faggot

shut tje fuck up for fucks sake

yup

see control+f and search COFADENA here:

smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/A-Yearbook/2004/en/Small-Arms-Survey-2004-Chapter-01-EN.pdf

Not even a real grenade. You wouldn't hear powder inside first off, second the top is fucking falling off. Also, good luck getting a real grenade through the mail. The system isn't the beat at security but when put through the scanner anything suspicious they'd remove, get sniffed and confiscated if actually an issue. Grenades are illegal federally and that kid would have had feds all over him if it was real.

fuck

try to see if you can fit in in your mouth

What you got there is considered to be a weapon of mass destruction... Don't get caught with it

Put in pooper.

what its not titanium? damn...

dress it up in baby's clothing or stick it in a shoe

Are you upset my friend? :^)

Gettings, I am Olivia from Bolivia. Don't worry, it's not real, we manufacture these as children's toys.

Is OP deliver? Is history make?

Keep the thread alive faggots

Mail it to the government dealers choice which agency.
Preferably clandestine
Attach picture of peado bear or slender man something random

Kek if yore more than 15 m away your more than likely to be fine